Author Topic: Squadfather!!  (Read 774 times)

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
Squadfather!!
« on: April 12, 2008, 02:23:09 PM »
Shula's > Ruth's Chris

R

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
Re: Squadfather!!
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2008, 05:09:53 AM »
Nothing beats Ruth's Chris, Stella.

Never been to Shula's but have heard good things. Food left on your plate isn't the best endorsement.  :)

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2008, 06:50:05 AM »
Nothing beats Ruth's Chris, Stella.

Never been to Shula's but have heard good things. Food left on your plate isn't the best endorsement.  :)
That was in the middle of dinner...I forgot to take the pic before we started.  I ate all my steak!

We used to love Ruth's Chris but had a chance to go there one night and Shula's the next.  Shula's is far superior...from the bread to the creamed spinach to the steaks.  Maybe the problem was it was a brand new Ruth's Chris and they needed to iron out some kinks.  The only thing better at Ruth's was the size of the martinis!
R

bigkubby

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2008, 02:01:47 PM »
That was in the middle of dinner...I forgot to take the pic before we started.  I ate all my steak!

We used to love Ruth's Chris but had a chance to go there one night and Shula's the next.  Shula's is far superior...from the bread to the creamed spinach to the steaks.  Maybe the problem was it was a brand new Ruth's Chris and they needed to iron out some kinks.  The only thing better at Ruth's was the size of the martinis!
i take it your from killa kalifornia!
i