Author Topic: I got pulled over tonight  (Read 7490 times)

stormshadow

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: I got pulled over tonight
« Reply #25 on: April 13, 2008, 12:06:34 AM »
I got that same car

No you don't.  You are overweight to the point where it has destroyed your life, and you are pretty good with photoshop.

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
« Reply #26 on: April 13, 2008, 12:07:55 AM »
No you don't.  You are overweight to the point where it has destroyed your life, and you are pretty good with photoshop.

Maybe he's in your car.

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #27 on: April 13, 2008, 12:08:06 AM »
Brutal socks. long black socks and boxer shorts.  ;D

Nice ride tho..... Watch out Lifter4Life may start stalking you, threaten to rape your wife and kill your dogs. Whatever happened to that guy anyways  ;)
\

stormshadow

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: April 13, 2008, 12:09:52 AM »
Springfield Armory?

Yep, XD-40

It felt weird at first carrying a loaded gun with me in the car, but it's pretty cool to know I can do whatever I want if a situation were to present itself.

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
« Reply #29 on: April 13, 2008, 12:11:25 AM »
Yep, XD-40

It felt weird at first carrying a loaded gun with me in the car, but it's pretty cool to know I can do whatever I want if a situation were to present itself.

Oh brother

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #30 on: April 13, 2008, 12:13:32 AM »
Yep, XD-40

So your saying you'd have pulled it in this situation?
\

stormshadow

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: April 13, 2008, 12:14:18 AM »
Brutal socks. long black socks and boxer shorts.  ;D

Nice ride tho..... Watch out Lifter4Life may start stalking you, threaten to rape your wife and kill your dogs. Whatever happened to that guy anyways  ;)

Good thing you guys can't make out my Vans sneakers or else you would probably rip on those as well.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #32 on: April 13, 2008, 12:17:41 AM »

Well maybe hurt my life but certainly not destroyed it.  I liked my little 935.  I bet it got more looks than your car.

stormshadow

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: April 13, 2008, 12:20:58 AM »

So your saying you'd have pulled it in this situation?

I will never pull a gun on someone unless I intend to shoot them.  It's just insincere, and that ain't me :)

as far as pulling it on an attacker that does not have a weapon, probably not. 

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #34 on: April 13, 2008, 12:21:06 AM »
Yep, XD-40

"i hate a pussy with a gun"
      smith from Shoot 'Em Up
A

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #35 on: April 13, 2008, 12:22:08 AM »
Well maybe hurt my life but certainly not destroyed it.  I liked my little 935.  I bet it got more looks than your car.

Is it a slantnose cause you sit in the front? Just kidding Onlymen ;D

stormshadow

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #36 on: April 13, 2008, 12:23:31 AM »

Yes, a 1,000 lb man trying to merge with a 935 would definitely get more attention.

You walked face first into that one.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #37 on: April 13, 2008, 01:00:11 AM »
Is it a slantnose cause you sit in the front? Just kidding Onlymen ;D

Yes it is a slantnose.  If you ever seen the movie No Mans Land.  It is the black 935 in that movie.  Charlie Sheen bought, then Pete Grymkowski bought from him and had it painted Candy Red, then I sold it for Pete to a guy and then I bought it from that guy.

Yes, a 1,000 lb man trying to merge with a 935 would definitely get more attention.

You walked face first into that one.

Well at the time I owned it I was 300 lbs. with about  37" waist.  Don't get me wrong I know my place and I am far from delusional.  I wouldn't get one leg in that car now.  But in about another 7 months I will.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #38 on: April 13, 2008, 01:04:29 AM »
Yes it is a slantnose.  If you ever seen the movie No Mans Land.  It is the black 935 in that movie.  Charlie Sheen bought, then Pete Grymkowski bought from him and had it painted Candy Red, then I sold it for Pete to a guy and then I bought it from that guy.

Well at the time I owned it I was 300 lbs. with about  37" waist.  Don't get me wrong I know my place and I am far from delusional.  I wouldn't get one leg in that car now.  But in about another 7 months I will.

Cool man. I love reading most of your posts and you are very funny. You should come hang out in the alpha boards some more.

windsor88

• Getbig IV
  • Victim of the Drug War
« Reply #39 on: April 13, 2008, 01:33:08 AM »

I watch the biggest loser and they are dropping BIG weight in 15 weeks.  Why would it take 7 months for an athlete like you?  Not trying to be disrespectful just curious. 

BIG DUB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: April 13, 2008, 01:49:09 AM »

Reminds me of cannonball run. I love that opening scene!

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: April 13, 2008, 01:57:03 AM »

only at getbig.
nice try jackass.

MONSTER_TRICEPS

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: April 13, 2008, 02:08:50 AM »
 ;D

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #43 on: April 13, 2008, 04:09:01 AM »
What kind of shorts are you wearing where one can see 3/4 of your thigh? Did you play for the 79' Celtics or something?
Bwahaha. Excellent one.  :D

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #44 on: April 13, 2008, 04:50:10 AM »
Nice car.  I've always liked Porsche's.  Unlike a Hummer or Escalade, a Porsche actually has some class to it.  A BMW is a nice ride, as well.  Mercedes/Lexus...a little too "status symbol" like for me.
N

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #45 on: April 13, 2008, 04:57:00 AM »
I will never pull a gun on someone unless I intend to shoot them.  It's just insincere, and that ain't me :)

as far as pulling it on an attacker that does not have a weapon, probably not. 

If there's 6 attackers, you hold that thing at your side, smile, and tell them to have a nice day.

There are circumstances when you would show or point the weapon but still choose not to fire.  Junkie idiot approaches you with bat in parking lot.  You'd rather not splatter him and spend the next year in court.  better in that case to point your weapon, order him to the ground or to 'back the fck up!' in your best police voice, and save his life and your time.  Also, in those quiet situations when it's you and him and no witnesses, never underestimate the value of pointing it at him and yelling something like "Sheriff's Dept!".  If he thinks you're a cop, he'll probably shit his pants on that alone.    Then, if he advances, you cap him, finish your taco, and call 911.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #46 on: April 13, 2008, 05:06:28 AM »
So let me get this straight: you drive a Porsche yet you live in an apartment building that looks like government housing ???

Next time park your "car" in front of an upscale high rise so as to avoid owning yourself. ;)

haha  he must be in a minority group...they're always the grandiose show-offs.   haha

stormshadow

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #47 on: April 13, 2008, 06:37:57 AM »
If there's 6 attackers, you hold that thing at your side, smile, and tell them to have a nice day.

There are circumstances when you would show or point the weapon but still choose not to fire.  Junkie idiot approaches you with bat in parking lot.  You'd rather not splatter him and spend the next year in court.  better in that case to point your weapon, order him to the ground or to 'back the fck up!' in your best police voice, and save his life and your time.  Also, in those quiet situations when it's you and him and no witnesses, never underestimate the value of pointing it at him and yelling something like "Sheriff's Dept!".  If he thinks you're a cop, he'll probably shit his pants on that alone.    Then, if he advances, you cap him, finish your taco, and call 911.

Don't you have the slightest itch to use it?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #48 on: April 13, 2008, 06:49:22 AM »
Don't you have the slightest itch to use it?

Nope.  Taking a life would mess with your mind for years.  And the legal mess could go either way, you might end up shooting someone perfectly legally and get time anyway.  And they keep your gun for 1-2 years while the legals work out.  My little bro shot a guy legally and he still has nightmares, they kept his gun for 22 months, and it sucked for everyone involved.  Local media knocking on his door to ask about if he "really had to shoot the guy".  Bullshit like that.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #49 on: April 13, 2008, 07:12:29 AM »
I watch the biggest loser and they are dropping BIG weight in 15 weeks.  Why would it take 7 months for an athlete like you?  Not trying to be disrespectful just curious. 

Maybe cause when I gained my weight I could barely walk at all.  I am pretty sure if you were around me for the first 4 years after I got bit you would know why I wasn't able to train as much as I am used too.  For the first six months after I got out of the hospital I was crawling on my hands and knees everywhere.  When I finally could go to the gym I would train then spend the next 3 days in bed.  My problem was that I didn't stop eating the way I always have ate even though I wasn't training, so I didn't burn shit off.  My weight gain was out of my stupidity by not eating differently because I couldn't train and burn off calories. The biggest thing was how depressed I got.  Some people drink alcohol, well I eat.  Well now I am feeling better and my leg hasn't had a serious episode since Christmas of 2006 when I spent 2 weeks in the hospital cause it swelled so big.  So I am slowly getting back into the groove of training.  I have no problem with you guys making fun of me being fat.  I am the first one to say YES I am FAT.  I would be like Goodrum or Billy Guns or guys like those two who think they look good when they look like shit.  I went from training twice a day, riding my bike 28 miles a day and being in the best physical condition of my life to all of a sudden not being able to walk or train.  Some people have had way worse than what has happen to me happen to them and they get right back into training.  For some reason I just didn't do that.  For the first 2 or 3 years it was so shitty cause I would train and then get sick and couldn't leave the house.  EVERY month I was in bed for 2 weeks sick with a high fever and my leg swelling up and leaking fluid everywhere.  It just got really depressing and I just quit.  So NOW I am better and so NOW I am getting to the gym more and walking a lot more.  So I am burning calories and losing weight.  If nothing happens between now and Christmas I should be back to almost where I was.  But right now even though I have lost 75 lbs. (the last time I checked) I still look like shit and am not so delusional to think otherwise.  But I am fitting in smaller pants.