Author Topic: I got pulled over tonight  (Read 7492 times)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
Re: I got pulled over tonight
« Reply #75 on: April 13, 2008, 04:03:43 PM »
300k for a condo is nothing.

hahahahhaa, another getbig trillionaire. ::)

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #76 on: April 13, 2008, 04:15:45 PM »
hahahahhaa, another getbig trillionaire. ::)

Tell me where to find a condo for 300k or less out here in santa monica.

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
« Reply #77 on: April 13, 2008, 04:36:01 PM »
Ya'll with these tiny cars make me wonder if you're big at all.  I can drive nothing smaller than my  land cruiser, and that is still a little tight. 
Most are all show no go!

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: April 13, 2008, 04:37:18 PM »
Ya'll with these tiny cars make me wonder if you're big at all.  I can drive nothing smaller than my  land cruiser, and that is still a little tight. 
::) Ronnie Coleman fit in a Dodge Viper just fine in one of his videos but i guess you're bigger than him right?

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #79 on: April 13, 2008, 04:38:27 PM »
::) Ronnie Coleman fit in a Dodge Viper just fine in one of his videos but i guess you're bigger than him right?
hahaha
A

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: April 13, 2008, 04:40:05 PM »
hahaha
hahahhaa, i love these clowns, too big for off the rack clothes, too big for normal sized toilets, hands too big for the top of the protein bottle, too big to type properly on a keyboard. ::)

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #81 on: April 13, 2008, 04:50:40 PM »
hahahhaa, i love these clowns, too big for off the rack clothes, too big for normal sized toilets, hands too big for the top of the protein bottle, too big to type properly on a keyboard. ::)
lol you hurt poor chainsaw's feeling awwww :'( :'(    ;D
http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=209944.0
A

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #82 on: April 13, 2008, 08:12:26 PM »

its relative douche...

300k condo in the widwest is a nice place, esp for not being 30 yet...  California is for chodes and fake bitches (including Shawn Ray).  why would i want to live in Santa Monica where 500,000 buys a shitty 400 square foot studio when I can live like a king out east?  The beaches there are crap too...
you are gay.

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #83 on: April 13, 2008, 10:33:55 PM »
its relative douche...

300k condo in the widwest is a nice place, esp for not being 30 yet...  California is for chodes and fake bitches (including Shawn Ray).  why would i want to live in Santa Monica where 500,000 buys a shitty 400 square foot studio when I can live like a king out east?  The beaches there are crap too...

haha live like a king ::) epic jealous because you cant afford it. I smell fish, go wash your pussy bitch

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #84 on: April 13, 2008, 10:34:43 PM »

;D

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #85 on: April 13, 2008, 10:43:45 PM »
its relative douche...

Out east?  Where TF is that, some poverty hut in East Bombay?

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #86 on: April 14, 2008, 06:36:41 AM »

I'm saying that like you, I wouldn't feel the least bit guilty about taking the life of someone who was trying to do me harm.  I don't have all that religious morality crap in my head... my ethics and feelings for other people is based on reciprocity... if they treat me well, I'll extend them the same courtesy. Otherwise, I don't view people any differently that I would wild animals. 

Hi Matt C. 

technokc

• Getbig IV
  • Official member Getbig 300!!
« Reply #87 on: April 14, 2008, 08:49:39 AM »
I just met with an investor yesterday who is investing 25,000 with me, with more to come.  You think he would rather see me in a Porsche or a Honda?

I also am waiting a bit longer before I buy a house.  We had quite the run up just outside of the DC area.

Typical ghetto mentality, spend 80% of your disposable income on your bling bling ride, justify it to yourself because it helps your "image" and you have a "business deal" thats just about to go through.  Meanwhile live in section 8 housing with your grandma and steal her welfare and social security checks so you can buy a "piece". 

I swear everyone I know with a nice car who lives in a shitty house is always "just about to make moves" ::)

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #88 on: April 14, 2008, 03:56:28 PM »
Bro I live in Virginia, and you can't buy shit here for less than 300.  I'm not sure where you live like a king for 300k. Must be from new jersey? Where the REAL classy ones live!

ohio bitches....  ohio!
you are gay.

E N A N T H A T O R

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #89 on: April 14, 2008, 04:31:38 PM »
hahaha fucking clowns

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #90 on: April 14, 2008, 06:17:47 PM »

Sean you couldn't even afford a fucking dog house in Compton you little bald headed midget.

daddy8ball

• Getbig III
  • Violence is not the answer. It is the question.
« Reply #91 on: April 14, 2008, 06:20:58 PM »
Sucks you got pulled over.

(Why is a Porche in the way of your mini-van?)
The answer is "yes".

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #92 on: April 14, 2008, 06:46:34 PM »
I just met with an investor yesterday who is investing 25,000 with me, with more to come.  You think he would rather see me in a Porsche or a Honda?

I also am waiting a bit longer before I buy a house.  We had quite the run up just outside of the DC area.

What kind of investor invests $25,000?  If this is true then driving a Honda would actually be a higher level than this guy is used too.  If you are driving a Porsche like that, you are the one people look for to invest.  And in reality it is what you know and what you have to offer is what an investor looks at NOT what you drive.  Come on man this is pathetic

E N A N T H A T O R

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #93 on: April 14, 2008, 06:48:59 PM »
What kind of investor invests $25,000?  If this is true then driving a Honda would actually be a higher level than this guy is used too.  If you are driving a Porsche like that, you are the one people look for to invest.  And in reality it is what you know and what you have to offer is what an investor looks at NOT what you drive.  Come on man this is pathetic
Anyone who pays to drive a Porsche and lives in a rental is a total douchebag. Make all the excuses you want douche that is your live.

daddy8ball

• Getbig III
  • Violence is not the answer. It is the question.
« Reply #94 on: April 14, 2008, 07:16:45 PM »
Anyone who pays to drive a Porsche and lives in a rental is a total douchebag. Make all the excuses you want douche that is your live.

In today's housing market, renting is a good play.

http://www.patrick.net
The answer is "yes".

stormshadow

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #95 on: April 14, 2008, 09:56:52 PM »

It all comes into play buddy.

stormshadow

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #96 on: April 14, 2008, 10:00:34 PM »

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: April 14, 2008, 10:21:28 PM »
Got this in the mail today of me supposedly  ::) going thru a red light. Since my plate is not showing up too well I'm going to fight it.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #98 on: April 14, 2008, 10:23:51 PM »
Got this in the mail today of me supposedly  ::) going thru a red light. Since my plate is not showing up too well I'm going to fight it.

From what I can see, you're going at least 88 mph there.

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #99 on: April 14, 2008, 10:29:25 PM »
Sean you couldn't even afford a fucking dog house in Compton you little bald headed midget.

You wish you could be Shawn 8)