Author Topic: 450 pound 7yr old girl  (Read 6740 times)

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
Re: 450 pound 7yr old girl
« Reply #50 on: April 14, 2008, 12:17:22 PM »
Yeah I think I seen this girl on Maury Povich or one of those day time shows. Her parents literally have to chain her up in the backyard and they had her on video going apeshit when the ice cream truck went by. Its some kind of disease where she constantly craves food. I remember hearing Artie Lange talking about the disease on the Howard Stern show.

I think you mean Prader-Willie's syndrome, although I would think someone smart enough to have diagnosed her for that. To me she does look like she does but could be wrong.

http://www.obesidad.net/english2002/default.htm

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: April 14, 2008, 12:19:32 PM »
I think you mean Prader-Willie's syndrome, although I would think someone smart enough to have diagnosed her for that. To me she does look like she does but could be wrong.

http://www.obesidad.net/english2002/default.htm

Yeah, you're right Prader-Willie's syndrome. I think it was her, but I guess at 7 years old and 300lbs plus they all tend to look pretty similar.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #52 on: April 14, 2008, 12:25:03 PM »
i'd hit it

bodybuildermdpitt

• Getbig II
« Reply #53 on: April 14, 2008, 01:32:28 PM »
Wow, I haven't heard of that syndrome in a very long time. Hey disgusted, what is your educational background. That is a pretty impressive diagnosis, for someone that is not a pediatrician. I am not sure, but I think you also need a distinct facial abnormality along with mental retardation. I am not sure though.

cheers,

bodybuildermdpitt

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #54 on: April 14, 2008, 01:36:00 PM »
Wow, I haven't heard of that syndrome in a very long time. Hey disgusted, what is your educational background. That is a pretty impressive diagnosis, for someone that is not a pediatrician. I am not sure, but I think you also need a distinct facial abnormality along with mental retardation. I am not sure though.

cheers,

bodybuildermdpitt

Hi Disgusted

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: April 14, 2008, 01:40:47 PM »

cheers,

bodybuildermdpitt

Yes, that is one of the reasons that I don't think she has Prader-Willie's syndrome. Although she does "seem' facially a little like that. As far as I know mental retardation is not a symptom, they only look that way. I went to high school and only finished do to my old girlfriends Dad threatening me.  ;D I turned out to be a book worm and I frequently stay at Holiday Inn Express.  ;D

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: April 14, 2008, 01:41:35 PM »