Author Topic: Islam: What the West Needs to Know.  (Read 1362 times)

Eldon

• Getbig III
Islam: What the West Needs to Know.
« on: April 13, 2008, 06:17:23 AM »

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
Re: Islam: What the West Needs to Know.
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2008, 06:39:58 AM »
OK. Let's all hate muslims!

??? ??? ???

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2008, 08:14:43 AM »
Everytime any member of this administration opens their mouth to talk about radical Islam it's the biggest pile of hypocritical bullshit I have ever heard. As a person who doesn't practice any faith it's funny to hear both sides claim god is on their side and that they are the rightous ones. People in the west pervert religious writtings just as often and as badly as any other group of people on the planet.

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2008, 08:35:24 AM »
Everytime any member of this administration opens their mouth to talk about radical Islam it's the biggest pile of hypocritical bullshit I have ever heard. As a person who doesn't practice any faith it's funny to hear both sides claim god is on their side and that they are the rightous ones. People in the west pervert religious writtings just as often and as badly as any other group of people on the planet.

whites in the so called west have not only perverted religious writing and the Bible they have murdered and killed in the name of Jesus more than all of the peoples of the earth and their respective religions ever have. As we listen to the mountain of amerikkkan lies about Iraq and Iran please remember that it was amerikkka that attacked Iraq not the other way around, so who is A THREAT? Who is THE LIAR? Who has weapons of MASS DESTRUCTION? Whose history is one of using WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION AGAINST PEOPLE AND COUNTRIES? Which nation devotes the better part of its GDP to MILITARY BUILDUP and VIOLENCE? So far as GOD goes in regard to amerikkka..You should be painfullly aware that amerikkka is an ATHEIST SATAN WORSHIPPING NATION. There is not a single WORD of GOD law being exercised anywhere in the entire of amerikkka.
C

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2008, 08:58:29 AM »
whites in the so called west have not only perverted religious writing and the Bible they have murdered and killed in the name of Jesus more than all of the peoples of the earth and their respective religions ever have. As we listen to the mountain of amerikkkan lies about Iraq and Iran please remember that it was amerikkka that attacked Iraq not the other way around, so who is A THREAT? Who is THE LIAR? Who has weapons of MASS DESTRUCTION? Whose history is one of using WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION AGAINST PEOPLE AND COUNTRIES? Which nation devotes the better part of its GDP to MILITARY BUILDUP and VIOLENCE? So far as GOD goes in regard to amerikkka..You should be painfullly aware that amerikkka is an ATHEIST SATAN WORSHIPPING NATION. There is not a single WORD of GOD law being exercised anywhere in the entire of amerikkka.

Drivel drivel drivel, lovely!

America is far from atheist (get your facts straight)...

Your post's emit American jealously like muhammads breath emitted the smell of pig semen.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2008, 09:12:25 AM »
Islam, like any religion, is far from perfect. They should all be banned. Period.

I have to admit that seeing all these individuals whipping crowds into a frenzy is kinda sickening.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2008, 09:35:03 AM »
Islam, like any religion, is far from perfect. They should all be banned. Period.

I have to admit that seeing all these individuals whipping crowds into a frenzy is kinda sickening.

Ever see Jesus Camp?

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2008, 09:37:33 AM »

I don't see too many people in the west beheading their neighbors in front of their children for wearing pants that are too "Western" and not approved by Allah, eh Abdul?

Watching muslims try to justify their actions with the ol' "well, they do it so we might as well too" line makes for some funny readings!

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: April 13, 2008, 09:42:43 AM »
I don't see too many people in the west beheading their neighbors in front of their children for wearing pants that are too "Western" and not approved by Allah, eh Abdul?

No, America exports most of it's obvious torture and death.

w8tlftr

• Getbig V
  • I ♥ ( o Y o )
« Reply #9 on: April 13, 2008, 09:46:52 AM »
No, America exports most of it's obvious torture and death.

Sweeet!

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #10 on: April 13, 2008, 09:49:24 AM »

To be fair, I don't see many, if any, Muslims practice this either.

No need to exaggerate the problem of Islam, it is already bad enough as it is.

The problem is that Islam isn't Kosher with modern civil laws and equality.

If you are a Muslim, you should believe and follow the words of the Koran.

And there are numerous passages in the Koran that aren't Kosher with a modern civil society.

So which is it, are you gonna be civilized, or are you gonna be Muslim?

That's really the choice Muslims are faced with.

The religious beliefs are in contrast with so much of what we today accept as fair.

Some things aren't found in the Koran, but part of the Muslim culture.

And it makes me dumbfounded when I see Muslims moving to Western Countries and then starting to make demands for eg women's only swimming times at community bath houses.

If you come here, you must like this country more than your old one.
As empty as paradise

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: April 13, 2008, 10:11:39 AM »

and again Samson is hitting the nail on the head.

w8tlftr

• Getbig V
  • I ♥ ( o Y o )
« Reply #12 on: April 13, 2008, 03:30:15 PM »
and again Samson is hitting the nail on the head.

Wow. Durka apologist agreeing with a durka.

Didn't see that coming.  ::)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #13 on: April 13, 2008, 04:09:48 PM »
To be fair, I don't see many, if any, Muslims practice this either.

No need to exaggerate the problem of Islam, it is already bad enough as it is.

The problem is that Islam isn't Kosher with modern civil laws and equality.

If you are a Muslim, you should believe and follow the words of the Koran.

And there are numerous passages in the Koran that aren't Kosher with a modern civil society.

So which is it, are you gonna be civilized, or are you gonna be Muslim?

That's really the choice Muslims are faced with.

The religious beliefs are in contrast with so much of what we today accept as fair.

Some things aren't found in the Koran, but part of the Muslim culture.

And it makes me dumbfounded when I see Muslims moving to Western Countries and then starting to make demands for eg women's only swimming times at community bath houses.

If you come here, you must like this country more than your old one.

You don't see many? I see muslims in Iraq, Afghanistan, Chechnya and other countries doing it. Or the plot to behead a British soldier in Britain that was just uncovered in a western country. That's a decent amount. The thousands of headless, tortured, maimed, dismembered bodies in Iraq aren't being created by 5-10 select guys.  ::)

Wow. Durka apologist agreeing with a durka.

Didn't see that coming.  ::)

Mars is a muslim that hates the west because it's only a matter of time before the people of the Netherlands round up his people and expel them. He's a little kid who extremists sentiments.

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: April 13, 2008, 05:41:41 PM »
All religions will be shut down by the NWO to give the illusion of world peace. So dont worry all of islam and all of christians will be shut down hard and suddenly.  No more churches.....just UN harmony.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: April 14, 2008, 12:25:09 AM »
You don't see many? I see muslims in Iraq, Afghanistan, Chechnya and other countries doing it.

You did? :o :o

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #16 on: April 14, 2008, 04:07:10 AM »

The problem is that Islam isn't Kosher

w