Author Topic: im not going to lie guymasters, this old woman with huge breasts really turns me  (Read 3017 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V

i wonder how her breasts got so big  :P
A

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
shes hot.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
she lost major horney points with me on this video  >:(  aka epic fail
A

io856

It must be all that connection to spirituality that gave her those great charms. Those mounds of wonder make the human experiance so much greater. She is blessed to have them attached to her body. We are blessed to witness them.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
she lost major horney points with me on this video  >:(  aka epic fail

agree, but i still pump the living shit out of her. i think she needs a toyboy like me really fast.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
mmm this one is hot look whow whorish sh i
A

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
im not really interested in what she has to say, she better spread her cute ass before of the camera. then were talking.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
i would not like to penetrate her

but id take a handjob or blowjob
A

io856

" RASA WAS ALSO THE 'PROGENITOR' OF FEMALE BODY BUILDING, AWARDED BY THE WORLD BODY BUILDING GUILD IN 2007, AS THE FOUNDER OF MODERN COMPETITIVE BODYBUILDING, SHE PROMOTED IT WHEN IT DID NOT EXIST & WAS THE CATALYST, THROUGH THE MEDIA, TO MAKE IT HAPPEN. THIS IS WHAT CAN BE DONE WITH A GORGEOUS & SEXY BODY, "

What about a titty fuck.

btw, I would loooooove to penetrate her.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V

btw, I would loooooove to penetrate her.

you god damn right i would.

io856

I think daddywaddy is just saying that because he has already jerked off to it. haha if this chic was spreading her legs and tits were bouncing around, the only place you would want to be is inside her.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
I think daddywaddy is just saying that because he has already jerked off to it. haha if this chic was spreading her legs and tits were bouncing around, the only place you would want to be is inside her.

shes old news now busted one off the see through shirt clip

could you imagine wanting to leave and her heckling you about her being the goddess of tits hahah

i have banged a number of old broads with melon breasts in my hitler youth days around circa 17-23 or so
A

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
more please.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
I hate women who wear nylons or panty hose.  I thought maybe she had pretty nice legs till i noticed she wore them