Author Topic: Vince Basile: You seem to harbour much bitterness towards Chick!  (Read 51657 times)

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
Re: Vince Basile: You seem to harbour much bitterness towards Chick!
« Reply #600 on: April 29, 2008, 09:07:10 PM »
Bob is forever innocent of all charges. Another trait the appointed athletes rep must have. Deny everything and confuse everyone. Put the blame for any bad things concerning the IFBB onto others. Not bad for a stooge.

Great...thanks for that.

Now try answering th question, it was short enough for you to not be overwhelmed...wasn't it?

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
« Reply #601 on: April 29, 2008, 09:16:20 PM »
Let me try to get thru to Basil, Bob

Meltdown

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #602 on: April 30, 2008, 03:46:42 PM »
Vince says enough is enough word on the street is he has made a few phone calls and the DEA are onto it.Pro BB Drug use and Abuse is on notice.Vince is the man who will bring about change.

Meltdown

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #603 on: May 01, 2008, 05:39:34 PM »
Many here think Basile is a silly old man but the Facts are that he himself was a onetime IFBB winner Mr Canada 1970 now the fact still remains that he has  a lot of information as he is still in the gym business and when the DEA hears what he has to say will have to act on the IFBB.Basile will have the last laugh here.

Moosejay

« Reply #604 on: May 01, 2008, 05:47:33 PM »
Is this really true?

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #605 on: May 01, 2008, 06:46:31 PM »
I would dare to say you don't make 1/3 of what I make....
Yeah Mr moneybags, after 18 more payments this high performance vehicle is all mine.
I will be ridnin in style and livin' large! You just wish you could afford this!

Meltdown

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #606 on: May 01, 2008, 07:15:45 PM »
Yes Moosjay Vince has had enough of the Shit IFBB goes on with and has put into action a plan to bring about change.DEA was his starting point but certainly not the only place he will start fires.The castle will fall.Vince has his place in bringing about change.They won't silence him as he has nothing to lose.

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #607 on: May 01, 2008, 08:31:36 PM »
Basile is not intimidated by the IFBB.  The guys has got one huge set of Grandpa-balls!

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #608 on: May 01, 2008, 08:37:21 PM »
Seriously Basile, have you made inquiries?  I imagine you still have many contacts in the industry.

Many accuse you of being all smoke and mirrors.  You are certainly one thick-skinned individual though.  You have been copping attacks on here for years and still come back for more.

Basile, you dont appear to be a man who would be intimidated by the 'powers that be'.  Bottom line, the time is ripe for you to bring this reviled industry to its knees!

Meltdown

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #609 on: May 01, 2008, 08:42:09 PM »
Silence is power,dude is doing what it takes and keepin it to himself.DEA they all say don't give a Fuk about BB I beg to differ as I think these guys at the DEA have a Anti Drug policy.

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #610 on: May 03, 2008, 12:35:44 AM »
Basile has been  talking a lot of smack about the IFBB for a long time now.  I just hope he does something to bring this industry to account.

Q.  Why have you suddenly fallen silent on this issue Basile? 

Meltdown

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #611 on: May 04, 2008, 06:51:58 PM »
Vince almost 5000 people have read this thread and still going.Nice job.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #612 on: May 04, 2008, 10:35:50 PM »
Im not a snitch but i'd like to help Vince prove you guys wrong, I'll supply the international call card if he wants!

For general questions, please contact the DEA office nearest you:

Atlanta Division (404) 893-7000
Boston Division  (617) 557-2100
Caribbean Division (787) 775-1815
Chicago Division (312) 353-7875
Dallas Division  (214) 366-6900
Denver Division (303) 705-7300
Detroit Division (313) 234-4000
El Paso Division (915) 832-6000
Houston Division (713) 693-3000 
Los Angeles Division  (213) 621-6700 
Miami Division  (305) 994-4870
New Jersey Division (973) 776-1100
New Orleans Division  (504) 840-1100
New York Division (212) 337-3900
Philadelphia Division (215) 861-3474
Phoenix Division  (602) 664-5600
San Diego Division (858) 616-4100
San Francisco Division (415) 436-7900
Seattle Division (206) 553-5443
St. Louis Division (314) 538-4600
Washington, DC Division (202) 305-8500

For general questions to DEA Headquarters:

(202) 307-1000

For Drug Registration Changes or Application Information:

Office of Diversion Control Online - http://www.deadiversion.usdoj.gov/

Drug Enforcement Administration
Office of Diversion Control
2401 Jefferson Davis Highway
Alexandria, VA 22301
(800) 882-9539

For Demand Reduction & Publications:

(202) 307-7936

For media questions to DEA Headquarters:

Public Affairs     (202) 307-7977
For Congressional questions to DEA Headquarters:

Congressional Affairs     (202) 307-7423

kmhphoto

• Expert
  • Getbig IV
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #613 on: May 05, 2008, 05:18:59 AM »
Bob is forever innocent of all charges. Another trait the appointed athletes rep must have. Deny everything and confuse everyone. Put the blame for any bad things concerning the IFBB onto others. Not bad for a stooge.

Why did you delete your photos from the other thread pervert?

Meltdown

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #614 on: May 05, 2008, 04:27:35 PM »
Vince Quickerblade has given you all the information you need let us know how thye call went.A change is coming.IFBB Drug Rule = No Fukin Rules.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #615 on: May 05, 2008, 05:09:12 PM »
Sydney is in a crap time zone relative to the USA. We are a day ahead and 7 hours behind LA and 10 behind NY. That means I have to call there in the middle of our night to catch someone in USA during business hours.

Meltdown

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #616 on: May 05, 2008, 05:15:36 PM »
Set your Alarm clock Vince BB needs you to help clean up the IFBB these Idiots cannot keep REWARDING Drug Abuse it's madness.You can make the change Vince being a former IFBB Champion and also can you just think how much Impact that would have on Chick the Puppet who says nobody will listen to you and calls you Stupid.Keep up your Fight Vince someone has to.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #617 on: May 05, 2008, 05:45:22 PM »
Anyone who has been around since the 1950s knows how far bodybuilding has descended. I grew up when lifting weights was supposed to make you musclebound. We found out in 1988 that was total nonsense. As a group, bodybuilders are not seen as being too smart. Hence, the public have always had a reason to reject what we do. The universities have never accepted bodybuilding. We remain mirror athletes. At least we don't waste mirrors!

Joe Weider, Bob Hoffman, Peary Rader and Oscar Heidenstamn all preached about health and well being from bodybuilding. Would any of those editors have subscribed to using what the professionals do today? Would anyone believe what has happened to women's bodybuilding? The truth is the sordid state of drug use and other forms of cheating is reprehensible and should be stopped. This is not a sport but a travesty and a disgrace. If I can do something to return bodybuilding to a drug-free sport then that will benefit everyone who lifts weights and wants to compete.

I might start in Australia and see where that goes to. A small ripple might spread elsewhere.

Meltdown

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #618 on: May 05, 2008, 05:54:57 PM »
It will spread Vince even Chris C says on radio what the fuk are guys saying on these boards as the FBI are reading these sites.So it won't go unnoticed Vince.Keep up your good work Change is coming.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #619 on: May 05, 2008, 06:01:25 PM »
Anyone who has been around since the 1950s knows how far bodybuilding has descended. I grew up when lifting weights was supposed to make you musclebound. We found out in 1988 that was total nonsense. As a group, bodybuilders are not seen as being too smart. Hence, the public have always had a reason to reject what we do. The universities have never accepted bodybuilding. We remain mirror athletes. At least we don't waste mirrors!

Joe Weider, Bob Hoffman, Peary Rader and Oscar Heidenstamn all preached about health and well being from bodybuilding. Would any of those editors have subscribed to using what the professionals do today? Would anyone believe what has happened to women's bodybuilding? The truth is the sordid state of drug use and other forms of cheating is reprehensible and should be stopped. This is not a sport but a travesty and a disgrace. If I can do something to return bodybuilding to a drug-free sport then that will benefit everyone who lifts weights and wants to compete.

I might start in Australia and see where that goes to. A small ripple might spread elsewhere.

who gives a fuck bout bodybuilding in Australia? the last comp i went to they were letting people in for free, ask one australian politician if they know who luke wood is?

Meltdown

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #620 on: May 05, 2008, 06:14:03 PM »
Luke Wood son of a cop and Drug Free athlete who got a bad Flu passed on from Milos.Getting married and getting a Green card.Livin the dream baby.

Meltdown

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #621 on: May 05, 2008, 06:58:47 PM »
Hank will be Proud of your workings Vince.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #622 on: May 05, 2008, 07:38:57 PM »
It will spread Vince even Chris C says on radio what the fuk are guys saying on these boards as the FBI are reading these sites.So it won't go unnoticed Vince.Keep up your good work Change is coming.
FBI read these boards??? what the fuck, dont they have better things to do like, finding terrorists, finding Osama?

Meltdown

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #623 on: May 05, 2008, 07:55:45 PM »
Good Point Quickblade but with all the Drug Dealing and criminals in BB it's no surprise Chris says the FBI are Reading Getbig.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #624 on: May 05, 2008, 08:04:45 PM »
Good Point Quickblade but with all the Drug Dealing and criminals in BB it's no surprise Chris says the FBI are Reading Getbig.
Hey FBI,  suck my cock and after you do i'll post the footage on www.redtube.com .. arrest me please you federal bitches.. fuck y'all

maybe this will alert them and they will investigate the IFBB