Author Topic: The ugly Mexican-American immigration debate  (Read 2309 times)

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
Re: The ugly Mexican-American immigration debate
« Reply #25 on: April 15, 2008, 04:43:13 PM »
Don't be silly, Judi. I'm not an idealist. Merely hoping that making them taxpayers will offset some of the burdon their half-illegal offspring put on the system. I'd rather they forced people on welfare, SSI, etc... to pick stuff in the fields and illegals but there some stupid law that prohibits making people work for welfare.

Actually, as a whole illegals pay more than they would otherwise pay in taxes were they legal.

One of these days you will realize that the people who own your country want things the way they are.
That's why they turn a blind eye to illegal immigration, the sewatshops and farm fields that hire them,
...and every few years introduce massive immunity programs to them. It's not something to be fought from their perspective, ...but a status quo to be maintained.
w

w8tlftr

• Getbig V
  • I ♥ ( o Y o )
« Reply #26 on: April 15, 2008, 05:45:37 PM »
Is it necessary to inject racism into ever thread?

Whut? Whut racism? Where?  ???

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #27 on: April 15, 2008, 05:53:56 PM »
Actually, as a whole illegals pay more than they would otherwise pay in taxes were they legal.

One of these days you will realize that the people who own your country want things the way they are.
That's why they turn a blind eye to illegal immigration, the sewatshops and farm fields that hire them,
...and every few years introduce massive immunity programs to them. It's not something to be fought from their perspective, ...but a status quo to be maintained.

This is true... They like their cheap labor... and it's easier than sending it to China.