Author Topic: Do you sweat a lot?  (Read 915 times)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Do you sweat a lot?
« on: April 14, 2008, 10:27:13 AM »
The warmer it gets the more I sweat doing nothing.  I usually do cardio at 5 am before going to work and the mornings I don't I just start sweating.  It seems my body is used to me doing cardio and when I don't my body temp still warms up.  Sometimes I'll just be sitting at work and sweating meanwhile no one else around me finds it hot, sometimes I can see women wearing sweaters and complaining how cold it is and I'm sweating.  The funny thing is when I stop working out for a week or two I stop sweating.

Forget it when I take fat burners.  I fucking get drenched.

medz zeppelin

• Getbig IV
  • go west young man.......break bread in the new lan
Re: Do you sweat a lot?
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2008, 10:28:44 AM »
The warmer it gets the more I sweat doing nothing.  I usually do cardio at 5 am before going to work and the mornings I don't I just start sweating.  It seems my body is used to me doing cardio and when I don't my body temp still warms up.  Sometimes I'll just be sitting at work and sweating meanwhile no one else around me finds it hot, sometimes I can see women wearing sweaters and complaining how cold it is and I'm sweating.  The funny thing is when I stop working out for a week or two I stop sweating.

you're dying

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
  • I'm too sexy for my shirt!!!
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2008, 10:28:48 AM »
What fat burners do you take?

Livewire

• Getbig IV
  • I call Nasser.
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2008, 10:33:10 AM »

Hi Derek.

HIV is a beyotch.
Nasser called Palumbo an acromegalion

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2008, 11:04:54 AM »
Does sweating a lot have anything to do with how big (muscle or fat) you are?  How much do you weigh?  I have noticed that my beefy/chunky buds complain about sweating a lot more than average sized people.  When I was 180# I never thought my sweat was a problem.  Now at 217# I tend to notice it more but not to the degree that I would identify it as a problem.

Anyhow, isn't sweating supposed to be good for the body?

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2008, 11:07:33 AM »
burning calories produces heat..that heat is released through your skin.  muscle burns calories. the more muscle you have, the more hea your releasing..the highe ryour body temp is.  the higher your body temp, the more you sweat to try to reduce that body temp.

you can thank me for that lessson later.
 :-* ;D ;D

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2008, 11:11:15 AM »
Sweating is a bitch - and I'm not even big.
Poor monsters  :'(

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #7 on: April 14, 2008, 11:16:40 AM »
ive been sweating my ass off while i sleep as of late...  waking up and the sheets are soaked and my head is on a wet pillow! fucking sucks.

chester_bbb

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • #1 Shawn Ray fan!
« Reply #8 on: April 14, 2008, 11:54:28 AM »
ive been sweating my ass off while i sleep as of late...  waking up and the sheets are soaked and my head is on a wet pillow! fucking sucks.

Urine is not sweat.

monstercalves

• Getbig IV
  • Jesse James Dean Martin Lawrence Fishburne
« Reply #9 on: April 14, 2008, 12:02:28 PM »
i sweat like gary glitter in a nursery....when im trainin it actually pours out ...and im not a fatbody nor am i a tall glass

medz zeppelin

• Getbig IV
  • go west young man.......break bread in the new lan
« Reply #10 on: April 14, 2008, 12:04:08 PM »
that's not sweat

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: April 14, 2008, 07:47:47 PM »
honestly its because your are too big/too fat

and eating alot so that ads an extre 20% to your metabolism and bodyheat

your body is hotter and working harder

youre a big boy musclewise but a big fat boy muscle wise so you got to big heat furnaces, thats why you are a sweaty hog
A