Author Topic: How big can i get naturally  (Read 3993 times)

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
Re: How big can i get naturally
« Reply #25 on: April 15, 2008, 12:10:36 PM »
About this size if your lucky!!

"no one" is a beast ;D

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #26 on: April 15, 2008, 12:26:59 PM »

That's a reasonably accurate statement.  When you gain weight, you gain both muscle and fat, and when you lose weight you lose both muscle and fat. If you get BIG, muscle-wise, you'll probably be carrying a lot of fat around as well.  Then when you lose the fat, a lot of muscle goes with it.  Steriods change the equasion by allowing you to keep large amounts of muscle while dieting fat down to very low levels.

i don't think people lose that much muscle when dieting down

they just thought the fat and water weight was muscle and are surprised to see how little muscle they actually had, so they think they lost muscle

E
E

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #27 on: April 15, 2008, 12:35:44 PM »
if youre american from irish decend like most american whites ..you will be able to get 240-250 with 20-25% body fat and you will hold lots of water in the good irish tradition

if you got hawaian samoan in blood you will be able to pull it up to 300lb with 25-30% body fat and less of water held ,,more of what we call in bodybuilding terms SOLID FAT it comes as one bulk unlike the other type of fat that comes in rolls,,big diff between the 2

with italians it is diff because their tendency is to be slim fast and strong yet on american grounds they will become big naturally mainly in the stomack area and will have less than the natural swole that irish tend to have thus making the italian more fat looking,, the moment italian take the hormones you can forget about it as the famous saying goes,,the typical italian on hormones become a muscle machine and a very good one with lots of good size but we are talking natural here

jewish and ararbs naturally will be very same since they causins ,,they tend to be of average weight and carry 18-22% bodyfat,,they can get up to 230lb naturally but it will be accompanies by close to 30% bodyfat and it will not be noticed much in the muscle diameter thus naturally they will be walking with 16 inch arms at 230lb at 28%

rusian and eastern europian but mainly russian and german,,they will be big naturally as in big and tall when it comes to the best of them 6 feet and above with large size in the 230lb zone at 15% or so naturally,,check republic guys will be able to pull the aas look with out actually being on aas but their body fat % will still be double digit

hispanic will be very small naturally but muscle shape especially arms will always always be good,,their natural limit will be somewhere at 185lb 8% body fat ,,they tend to get fat and can go 200lb and over but when they go over 200lb they start looking very flabby and they have problems with fat% that goes up indirectly to the muscle they hold thus the more weight they caryy past 185lb naturally the more they will hold big % of fat at 220lb and over they known to hold 30-35% bodyfat at times,,again hormonized hispanic fellas will make you feel bad to take the shirt off on the beach ,,especially the ones who are serious about bodybuilding and have the delts and pecs developed well since their arms are always good no matter what

*the above apply to naturals only status at height or 6'1 ro under only,,for height above 6'1 add 7 lb per inch of height ,,this is also apply only to men
fallen angel

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #28 on: April 15, 2008, 12:39:01 PM »
if youre american from irish decend like most american whites ..

The most common ethnic heritage among white Americans is German by far, followed by English, then Italian.  Irish is further down the list.
Ron: "I am lazy."

technokc

• Getbig IV
  • Official member Getbig 300!!
« Reply #29 on: April 15, 2008, 07:19:45 PM »
if youre american from irish decend like most american whites ..you will be able to get 240-250 with 20-25% body fat and you will hold lots of water in the good irish tradition

if you got hawaian samoan in blood you will be able to pull it up to 300lb with 25-30% body fat and less of water held ,,more of what we call in bodybuilding terms SOLID FAT it comes as one bulk unlike the other type of fat that comes in rolls,,big diff between the 2

with italians it is diff because their tendency is to be slim fast and strong yet on american grounds they will become big naturally mainly in the stomack area and will have less than the natural swole that irish tend to have thus making the italian more fat looking,, the moment italian take the hormones you can forget about it as the famous saying goes,,the typical italian on hormones become a muscle machine and a very good one with lots of good size but we are talking natural here

jewish and ararbs naturally will be very same since they causins ,,they tend to be of average weight and carry 18-22% bodyfat,,they can get up to 230lb naturally but it will be accompanies by close to 30% bodyfat and it will not be noticed much in the muscle diameter thus naturally they will be walking with 16 inch arms at 230lb at 28%

rusian and eastern europian but mainly russian and german,,they will be big naturally as in big and tall when it comes to the best of them 6 feet and above with large size in the 230lb zone at 15% or so naturally,,check republic guys will be able to pull the aas look with out actually being on aas but their body fat % will still be double digit

hispanic will be very small naturally but muscle shape especially arms will always always be good,,their natural limit will be somewhere at 185lb 8% body fat ,,they tend to get fat and can go 200lb and over but when they go over 200lb they start looking very flabby and they have problems with fat% that goes up indirectly to the muscle they hold thus the more weight they caryy past 185lb naturally the more they will hold big % of fat at 220lb and over they known to hold 30-35% bodyfat at times,,again hormonized hispanic fellas will make you feel bad to take the shirt off on the beach ,,especially the ones who are serious about bodybuilding and have the delts and pecs developed well since their arms are always good no matter what

*the above apply to naturals only status at height or 6'1 ro under only,,for height above 6'1 add 7 lb per inch of height ,,this is also apply only to men

What about half asian half white guys gh15?

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: April 15, 2008, 07:21:03 PM »
What about half asian half white guys gh15?
that's quite a "combination"  ;D

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #31 on: April 15, 2008, 07:32:47 PM »
What about a russian/polish/italian/greek ?

Beener

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: April 15, 2008, 07:45:53 PM »
What about the heebjews?

KingCol

• Getbig II
« Reply #33 on: April 15, 2008, 07:51:24 PM »
What about German/ Native American/ Norwegian??

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #34 on: April 15, 2008, 08:06:59 PM »
What about mulatto's with interests in Dubai, India?
HAHA, RON.....

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #35 on: April 15, 2008, 08:15:43 PM »
OMG WHAT ABOUT GERMAN/ENGLISH/IRISH/INDIAN??!!!!!!!??   ;D