Author Topic: Lesson Learned  (Read 5182 times)

zeckard

• Getbig II
Lesson Learned
« on: April 14, 2008, 12:45:54 PM »
Hey guys,

I bought a lot of the Stealth Deca and Test E and after one shot I am done with this. The pain is unbearable and it has nothing to do with me not manning up. I went to the doctor today and it appears I have a hematoma and he put me on some antibiotics and vicadin for the quad pain. I have been unable to walk for the 5th day straight and it is horrific. I am a pretty tough guy, but I didn't think I needed to cut this stuff, but that is what I get for assuming.

When I get home tonight my syringes, gear, and all my tools are being tossed.
The good Lord is giving me a sign and I better take heed.

Exal

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Re: Lesson Learned
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2008, 12:48:19 PM »
dude dont fucking throw that gear away, just fucking bake it for 30mins and you'll be fine

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2008, 12:53:44 PM »
Hey guys,

I bought a lot of the Stealth Deca and Test E and after one shot I am done with this. The pain is unbearable and it has nothing to do with me not manning up. I went to the doctor today and it appears I have a hematoma and he put me on some antibiotics and vicadin for the quad pain. I have been unable to walk for the 5th day straight and it is horrific. I am a pretty tough guy, but I didn't think I needed to cut this stuff, but that is what I get for assuming.

When I get home tonight my syringes, gear, and all my tools are being tossed.
The good Lord is giving me a sign and I better take heed.

the good lord wants you to waste your money, dont listen to him, come to satan's side!

zeckard

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2008, 12:56:44 PM »
BENZ YOU ARE CRAZY!!!! LOL

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2008, 12:58:06 PM »
whoa whoa whoa buddy...not so fast

try freezing your needles, try heating up the test, and try injecting slower

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2008, 01:18:19 PM »
sad state of affairs these days with this UG shit, don't use unless you can get your hands on some Upjohn, Steris, Schering, Organon or other legit human grade pharmacueticals, you get what you pay for, pay 30 bucks for a 10cc bottle of underground test and see what you get, can't get big if you're sick.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2008, 01:34:10 PM »
whoa whoa whoa buddy...not so fast

try freezing your needles, try heating up the test, and try injecting slower
That only helps injection pain, not the inflammation, infection, cellulitis, etc that develops later.

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: April 14, 2008, 01:39:30 PM »
That only helps injection pain, not the inflammation, infection, cellulitis, etc that develops later.

another comment from candidildo rejected, hahaha

4thAD

« Reply #8 on: April 14, 2008, 03:39:36 PM »
is this AS or just stealth. Two different labs. Stealth has been known for painful gear for a long time. Smell the gear does it smell like fuel?

Fulgorre

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: April 14, 2008, 03:49:34 PM »
AS has always given me great results.  It is really thick but it is cheap and it works.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: April 14, 2008, 05:43:46 PM »
another comment from candidildo rejected, hahaha
no not really, i just dont feellike arguing with someone who has much more knowledge and experience than i do...and who is a cool guy that has helped me out.

but what i said was helpful advice for more than just the injection pain....well, the frozen needle would only be for the injection pain...but heating the gear and injecting slowly would both help reduce next day soreness

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: April 14, 2008, 05:53:54 PM »
no not really, i just dont feellike arguing with someone who has much more knowledge and experience than i do...and who is a cool guy that has helped me out.

but what i said was helpful advice for more than just the injection pain....well, the frozen needle would only be for the injection pain...but heating the gear and injecting slowly would both help reduce next day soreness

sure  ::)

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: April 14, 2008, 05:54:18 PM »

Mega Man

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: April 15, 2008, 01:16:55 AM »
Is stealth Gear only available international?

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #14 on: April 15, 2008, 09:00:17 AM »

Exactly, it'll help the pain of the shot but will do nothing from the massive infection he has/had.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #15 on: April 15, 2008, 09:01:33 AM »

candi - I think you missed the point he's got an infection. Probably from either poor injection techniques &/or from bad gear.

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: April 15, 2008, 09:06:19 AM »
candi - I think you missed the point he's got an infection. Probably from either poor injection techniques &/or from bad gear.

Im sorry rimbrother but he didnt miss any point, he just gave a wrong advice, based in his null knowledge.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: April 15, 2008, 09:33:40 AM »
well see, i did miss HAT point...and yes nothing i said would help with infection.   BUT,the warming of the gear and the injecting slower would help with next day soreness...as thats what i thought was bein asked about.

i really dont mind being contradicted, as i have alo to learn and the guys are being nice when i might say ssomething slightly off the mark...   

but benz, my litttle sweet heart benz ( :-*), for soem reason i just always get sucked in to responding to that little cutie pie.
 ;D

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #18 on: April 15, 2008, 10:31:47 AM »
well see, i did miss HAT point...and yes nothing i said would help with infection.   BUT,the warming of the gear and the injecting slower would help with next day soreness...as thats what i thought was bein asked about.

It's no big deal. Sometimes a painful shot can feel like an infection & if you get overly paranoid you'll swear it is.

vinnyvee

• Getbig IV
  • Dorian never bitched, he just shut em up!
« Reply #19 on: April 15, 2008, 10:39:00 AM »
I have been very, very fortunate over the yrs and only had a close call once. It was a painfull ordeal but no draining or excessive drama involved.
Since then I have made it a point to keep 1000mg Amoxicillan's on hand. I think the sooner you can pound your system w/the antibodies necessary the better off you'll be in the long run. That is if your certain you have an infection or worse...

zeckard

• Getbig II
« Reply #20 on: April 15, 2008, 01:00:13 PM »
The antibiotics are helping, but the Hydrocodone isn't. The doctor perscribed me a stronger painkiller and that should do it. Surprisingly my wife gave me some homeopathic stuff that has taken the swelling down in conjuction with the antibiotics.

I am glad you guys are here because I was a scared puppy. As asked earlier, I am done with AAS. I am 272 with about 12% bf and have kept my gains from all the stuff I have taken in the past.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: April 15, 2008, 01:02:44 PM »
The antibiotics are helping, but the Hydrocodone isn't. The doctor perscribed me a stronger painkiller and that should do it. Surprisingly my wife gave me some homeopathic stuff that has taken the swelling down in conjuction with the antibiotics.

I am glad you guys are here because I was a scared puppy. As asked earlier, I am done with AAS. I am 272 with about 12% bf and have kept my gains from all the stuff I have taken in the past.

if you're honestly the size you say you are than you don't even need any gear to maintain 85-90 percent of what you built with heavy training and food, you're bodyfat might go up a little and you'll drop a little water and a tiny amount of muscle but you'll still be huge.

zeckard

• Getbig II
« Reply #22 on: April 15, 2008, 01:08:45 PM »
No lie, I have been fortunate to stay big, but you never see yourself the way others see you. I feel average or above average size, but others see me as huge and that is because I am never satisfied with mediocrity.

StackedDec

• Getbig II
« Reply #23 on: April 15, 2008, 02:56:31 PM »
My friend is doing pretty much the exact same cycle, but of eco oils test e and deca, and he hasn't had any pain or infection at all. 

While I am using the same eco test E as him, but I have gotten bad pain, swelling and was hurting for about 1/2 of my shots.  I even got a bad infection in my ass that was the size of a basketball, it was my fault though, I took 2cc's at once in an area that was already damaged and had a mini abcess.  It is ok now after about a week and a half or 2 weeks, but that was a sucky week of having a huge infection that spread halfway down my thigh. 

Ice, pain killers, and topical anit-bios were very helpful, I got much better after  3 days of proper treatment.   You don't need hydrocodone you sissy, just take 4 ibu's and you should be fine as far as pain.
Hydro kills brain cells and damages your digestive system.  It is powerful stuff.  A little pain and swelling doesn't call for narcotics.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: April 15, 2008, 03:04:41 PM »
My friend is doing pretty much the exact same cycle, but of eco oils test e and deca, and he hasn't had any pain or infection at all. 

While I am using the same eco test E as him, but I have gotten bad pain, swelling and was hurting for about 1/2 of my shots.  I even got a bad infection in my ass that was the size of a basketball, it was my fault though, I took 2cc's at once in an area that was already damaged and had a mini abcess.  It is ok now after about a week and a half or 2 weeks, but that was a sucky week of having a huge infection that spread halfway down my thigh. 

Ice, pain killers, and topical anit-bios were very helpful, I got much better after  3 days of proper treatment.   You don't need hydrocodone you sissy, just take 4 ibu's and you should be fine as far as pain.
Hydro kills brain cells and damages your digestive system.  It is powerful stuff.  A little pain and swelling doesn't call for narcotics.

how does he like that eco oils deca??? any good? has he used any legit hg deca that he can make a comparison to with it????

thanks much bro