Author Topic: In Memory of Roland Hinkledorm....  (Read 2194 times)

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
Re: In Memory of Roland Hinkledorm....
« Reply #25 on: April 17, 2008, 10:48:25 PM »
I don't normally cry, but I'm shedding a tear right now at the passing of a true legend :'(

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
Re: In Memory of Roland Hinkledorm....
« Reply #26 on: April 17, 2008, 10:58:21 PM »
I have been apprised that indeed there is a preliminary estate auction for Mr. Hinkledorm`s entire collection and that all proceeds are going to be made available for garnishment to any freed man on a contigent and wholly fair basis.

Even in the throes of death, Mr. Hinkledorm made it abundantly clear that his wish is to be carried forth.

Does anyone wish to regale us with any Hinkledorm tales of recent?

Why do you need to use such an advanced level of vocabulary?  Just communicate with us as you naturally would.  Anyone who knows anything knows it's not how you would speak in person.  It's like reading a book on intelligent design "theory".  It sounds complicated and scientific, but it is nothing more than specious crap (in the case of ID, it can't even be classified as science).  Unfortunately, it does fool a lot of people...in any event, you don't speak like this in person, so why do you try to come across like this on the boards?  To me it reeks of you trying too hard.  If the content of your posts are inherently accurate or impressive, you won't need a complicated vocabulary to show that.
Bodybuilding Pro.com