Author Topic: Empower yourselves with TRUTH!! (my ultimate message to you)  (Read 7715 times)

figgs

• Getbig IV
  • from realization to infinity
Empower yourselves with TRUTH!! (my ultimate message to you)
« on: April 14, 2008, 08:21:32 PM »
Dear friends,

I'm posting this because some people are still in the dark about the capitalist conspiracy even though the ruling elite have been exploiting humanity for hundreds of years. You know know it, I know it; that human beings weren't brought to life for the accumulation of wealth and the abandonment of the self for mortal pleasures. This message came to me in a dream: there must be something of higher worship than money.

I gathered the following videos because in the course of my internet journeys I found them to be among the best in terms of their quality of information on the subject in relation to the video length. As always, if you want to inquire further, PM me and I would be delighted to direct you to the most reliable sources of information.

40 year old video about the capitalist conspiracy

And the modern version:

I'm not posting these videos to scare you, but to prepare you to understand your true human nature, which is ultimately what the elite keep from you because if we were empowered with the truth about our human essence, their ability to control us will vanish like a fart in the wind....

Be well

Be love

Be at one

p.s. - mods please allow this thread to float around at least a lil while :)
~

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
  • "Let me pose on this one" - REV. X
Re: Empower yourselves with TRUTH!! (my ultimate message to you)
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2008, 08:24:10 PM »
Ride the Snake!! SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSS
Spirit of Truth

KingCol

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2008, 08:28:00 PM »
LOL...

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2008, 08:40:48 PM »
epic, youre funny as shit  :D

figgs brother F. where do you feel your conscious is going to be taking on in 10 years?
A

figgs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2008, 08:52:57 PM »
epic, youre funny as shit  :D

figgs brother F. where do you feel your conscious is going to be taking on in 10 years?

Brother F., I'm afraid I don't believe I can conceive of it. I believe we are looking ahead towards a world at least 100 times more harmonious than the present. I look forward to meeting you there!!
~

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2008, 10:49:55 PM »
figgs i like you alot man...    but dont you see a pattern in your posts?    it seems as if everyday you think you have a new "ultimate messsage"...   or a new "most valuable post"..    im not discrediting anything you have said, or any of your theories..i just think that your going back and forth so much trying to find some kind of perfection..  im afraid your just not going to find.      people have been around for millions of years. people have been trying to answers the questions you think you are answering since the dawn of time.   evrybody wants to think that they are special or different or that they can achieve immortality in some way.      ....

i know i probablly sound like an arrogant ass who thinks hes a wise man.. lol..      but i honestly think the "most valuable" thing you can learn, and the "ultimate message" is to just find something that makes you happy and to go with it.     

if this quest for enlightenment, or whatever it is, is what makes you happy, then by all means continue. but i think its not the quest thats making you happy, but rather you think that ending the quest will make you happy.     that is a quest you can never complete, my friend.

:)

yes i am stupid and arrogant and a jackass at times, everyone who reads my posts knows this, but i have some experience in the subject matter..          i think you woiuld be wise to at least think about what im telling you

Tombo

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2008, 01:37:57 AM »
candidizzle i respect the message you're trying to get out - "ignorance is bliss" because it truly is for an individual

but saying that, at the same time i still read the posts and i still watch the videos.. :)

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2008, 02:36:19 AM »
Who wants to do a getbig intervention for Figgs?
S

KillerMonk

• Getbig IV
  • Future President Of USA
« Reply #8 on: April 15, 2008, 03:28:53 AM »
      people have been around for millions of years. people have been trying to answers the questions you think you are answering since the dawn of time. 

Try 50 000 years :-\
Arnold For President 2012.2016

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #9 on: April 15, 2008, 03:53:51 AM »
My advice to those who think those videos are enlightening is to stop watching stuff that is pseudo intellectual. How do you know the difference? Well, there is no substitute for an education. Philosophy is a tool that can help you assess information and keep a perspective about what you read, hear and see.

Those who want to have some basic tools to use can start reading Karl Popper. Some of his work can be found on the internet.

Another thinker worth embracing is evolution writer Richard Dawkins. Go to his website and listen to the videos there. That is a far more profitable enterprise than listening to conspiracy theories, the occult, etc. That stuff is rubbish and doesn't pass the tests of truth established by philosophers.

Unless you have some insights into nature and philosophy you won't be able to understand much of what is presented as information. Try to obtain a test of truth process so that you can know when issues and questions have solutions and when they are outside science and rational thought. Don't be duped by those who have something to sell you via religions and the occults. Don't sell your soul so easily to people who really have nothing of value to offer you. People who tell you the universe is a hologram are talking absolute rubbish.

mossel

• Getbig IV
  • I blame it on the D-bol!!!!
« Reply #10 on: April 15, 2008, 04:01:20 AM »
http://www.idsia.ch/~juergen/computeruniverse.html

the trick is: question everything.

mossel

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: April 15, 2008, 05:05:12 AM »

check it out...

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: April 15, 2008, 06:36:43 AM »
Ride the Snake!! SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSS

haha is that a real snake?

figgs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: April 15, 2008, 10:09:19 AM »
figgs i like you alot man...    but dont you see a pattern in your posts?    it seems as if everyday you think you have a new "ultimate messsage"...   or a new "most valuable post"..    im not discrediting anything you have said, or any of your theories..i just think that your going back and forth so much trying to find some kind of perfection..  im afraid your just not going to find.      people have been around for millions of years. people have been trying to answers the questions you think you are answering since the dawn of time.   evrybody wants to think that they are special or different or that they can achieve immortality in some way.      ....

i know i probablly sound like an arrogant ass who thinks hes a wise man.. lol..      but i honestly think the "most valuable" thing you can learn, and the "ultimate message" is to just find something that makes you happy and to go with it.     

if this quest for enlightenment, or whatever it is, is what makes you happy, then by all means continue. but i think its not the quest thats making you happy, but rather you think that ending the quest will make you happy.     that is a quest you can never complete, my friend.

yes i am stupid and arrogant and a jackass at times, everyone who reads my posts knows this, but i have some experience in the subject matter..          i think you woiuld be wise to at least think about what im telling you

I don't mean to begin in a defensive way, but the two posts that I considered to hold the highest values were this thread and the last one I made about the sage and philosopher, Manly Palmer Hall. All the other ones, I just post and see if there's been a response, and if not, I let it be. I felt these two to be above my others because the knowledge I am trying to share in them is far more essential. I never considered a reptilian theory post to be "the ultimate truth" because I myself don't even believe in the reptilian theory. I go as far as to say maybe.

As for why I make such posts is rather simple. It is one of my greatest passions in life to learn and share philosophy. I don't try to intrude on anyone's free will to be a part of it, but I enjoy whatever discussions come about as the effect of the cause, my cause, which is as natural a thing in this world as birds singing and flowers blossoming.

Instead of criticizing me for doing what comes most natural to me, criticize the ideas that are important, if we can come to agree on what that is. If you criticize the things that matter least, we won't accomplish much of anything.

My advice to those who think those videos are enlightening is to stop watching stuff that is pseudo intellectual. How do you know the difference? Well, there is no substitute for an education. Philosophy is a tool that can help you assess information and keep a perspective about what you read, hear and see.

Those who want to have some basic tools to use can start reading Karl Popper. Some of his work can be found on the internet.

Another thinker worth embracing is evolution writer Richard Dawkins. Go to his website and listen to the videos there. That is a far more profitable enterprise than listening to conspiracy theories, the occult, etc. That stuff is rubbish and doesn't pass the tests of truth established by philosophers.

Unless you have some insights into nature and philosophy you won't be able to understand much of what is presented as information. Try to obtain a test of truth process so that you can know when issues and questions have solutions and when they are outside science and rational thought. Don't be duped by those who have something to sell you via religions and the occults. Don't sell your soul so easily to people who really have nothing of value to offer you. People who tell you the universe is a hologram are talking absolute rubbish.

What part of the videos do to deem to be rubbish?

candidizzle i respect the message you're trying to get out - "ignorance is bliss" because it truly is for an individual

but saying that, at the same time i still read the posts and i still watch the videos.. :)

:D
~

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #15 on: April 15, 2008, 10:13:41 AM »
i read all your posts and watch al your videos.

this stuff IS interesting.

but you have said before that your not going to classes, that your failing your classes, all because you want to learn about this shit.     which i think is a big mistake.

however, do what you wish, its your life man and you need to live it the way you deem fit.

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: April 15, 2008, 10:17:01 AM »
OMG, my shit actually had corn in it this morning.

figgs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: April 15, 2008, 10:28:21 AM »

check it out...

Not in the least bit relevant but I just finished watching it and it was indeed interesting so thanks!

i read all your posts and watch al your videos.

this stuff IS interesting.

but you have said before that your not going to classes, that your failing your classes, all because you want to learn about this shit.     which i think is a big mistake.

however, do what you wish, its your life man and you need to live it the way you deem fit.

By all means, that's not the example I want to set. I'm in college for health insurance and of course the experience. I do the minimal in classes that teach legitimate rubbish, and we know that we get those classes. So instead of stressing over an A+, I chose not to give a shit in the dumb classes because I believe my future is secured and doesn't require an education, but a particular skill.
~

Dr Kincaid

• Getbig III
  • Ice machine broken
« Reply #18 on: April 16, 2008, 04:22:45 AM »
Fantastic Post Figgs. Thread of the week in my book. :)

mossel

• Getbig IV

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: April 16, 2008, 06:42:48 AM »
figgs is one of my favorite posters here easily top 3 or 5. he is a great man in american history
A

figgs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: April 16, 2008, 01:15:00 PM »
Fantastic Post Figgs. Thread of the week in my book. :)

Thanks!  :D

relevant:

http://www.whatthebleep.com/

What the bleep is great for learning about our universe from the quantum level, up. Very cinematic documentary. I like it a lot and totally recommend it. Thanks.

figgs is one of my favorite posters here easily top 3 or 5. he is a great man in american history

Sweet, man! I feel like I got the treatment of the royal talons!

~

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: April 16, 2008, 01:51:15 PM »
if there werent more people like figgs, this board would be the same ole crap

its no suprise 99 percent of people here look like crap, hide behined the shadows of a computer and dont post pics cuase they suck  :D
A

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: April 16, 2008, 01:52:47 PM »
if there werent more people like figgs, this board would be the same ole crap

its no suprise 99 percent of people here look like crap, hide behined the shadows of a computer and dont post pics cuase they suck  :D
how's it going Captain Anorexia?

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: April 16, 2008, 01:54:59 PM »
how's it going Captain Anorexia?
at least we know what You look like Squidfather

im afraid my one pumped up arm is equal in weight to the bodyfat of your legs mister short n stubby hahah

how many times will it take you to reincarnate so you dont look like such a little runt ;)
A