Author Topic: Vince Basile screaming for attention!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 1795 times)

Alex23

1. Hit "Preview"
2. Select "change Color"
3. Highlight text and select "Navy"
4. Click post.

Oh brother, kill me if I get old and unrelevent...  ::)

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
You forgot that I click 'spell check' before posting. Not that this would help most of the flotsam out there!

Alex23

If you were Mr were Mr Canada before my mom was even born, how did you end up down under?

marcus

• Getbig IV
Vince posts in blue so people don't confuse him with Goodrum. But his posts are so long that I usually skip them.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
I lived in Vancouver and had graduated with a degree in philosophy and geography from UBC in 1965. Unless I wanted to teach high school there was no work to be found in that province. In 1969 I got married to Roz who is an Aussie. In late 1970 she got ill while pregnant and I had to quit university and find a job. I knew there was work in Australia so I emigrated in January 1971 and taught high school the next month. A bit of a culture shock to teach PE to kids who played different codes of football but I survived. I opened a gym in August 1971 and have co-owned one ever since. In 1980 I left the teaching profession. In 81 I foolishly opened a factory to build gym equipment. I now have my own factory but it is an expensive process to design and build our own equipment.

I chose Australia partly because the climate here is like Florida or Southern California. If you go north you can have climates like Mexico and Central America. Great beaches, lovely women and a nice place to live. I have been an Australian citizen for about 20 years but have retained my Canadian citizenship as well.

Alex23

Vince posts in blue so people don't confuse him with Goodrum. But his posts are so long that I usually skip them.

Did you skip that one above?

Kidding Vince, lovely timeline. Shit Happened, you ended up in paradise. Could've been worse ;D

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
Here is Palm Beach in Sydney after a storm. Sydney has about 25 beaches as good as this one!

I love my photography. Almost better than going to the beach!

This shot makes a good desktop background. I have posted it at 1600 X 1200 if you click on the jpg.

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
You'd need at least $3 million for a house in the background of that photo. Very expensive to live near the water in Sydney.