Author Topic: not a new picture...but something for the ladies on the board.. hahah  (Read 10657 times)

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
no, he wants me to go to the koloseum and spot milimar on 50 giant sets of stiff legged deadlifts instead.

do you think i should take up the offer?

no, because he's inviting everybody to koloseum and its just a trap! he will be waiting you with some mexican amigos wearing el sombrero and they will probably kill you for 5 dolores :(

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
no, because he's inviting everybody to koloseum and its just a trap! he will be waiting you with some mexican amigos wearing el sombrero and they will probably kill you for 5 dolores :(

i was planning on wearing a 'kns' teeshirt and carrying some fake green cards...

Tombo

• Getbig V
yeah lets see some pics of recent candidate!

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
yeah lets see some pics of recent candidate!
nope.    i think my head is gettting fucked up...  but the scale says im going up and up and up, and im lifting havier and heavier and heavier...and bf bf% is slowly moving down...

BUT

i look in the mirror and i ssee a horrible, rotten, scrawny, skinny, chubby, soft, gay little physique !

i would never post pictures of myself again

Tombo

• Getbig V
lol okay i understand, i mean i wouldn't say i look like "shit" although its all relative.. but i'm pretty sure you wouldn't look like shit in my eyes.. this is getbig though so like i said i understand if you dont want to post pics hahaha

just try not to go nuts and so self-concious and deluded that you diet yourself away haha

candidizzle

• Getbig V
lol oh no, quite the opposite man, its  not about fat its about muscle size..   even though i can see huge leaps in devepopment, i am much stronger, and my weigth has gone through the roof...    my gbody as a whole just seems to be looking worse and worse?

either before i was extremely delusional to think i had any muscle whatsoever, or now i have the dreaded "bigorexia" or "musscle disphormia"

although i think its a touch of bothe the latter and the former

Tombo

• Getbig V
i think you're just aspiring to something (that you imo shouldn't be aspiring to .. [pro bb, lol]) and you aren't there.. so you're beating yourself up over it... lol you of all people know although it can be punctual it is still smooth progresson

Dorian01

• Getbig IV
  • Coach loves the sticky studs
Looks like no ladies responded yet. Those cold hearted whores.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
Looks like no ladies responded yet. Those cold hearted whores.
they are intimidated  8)     :P

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
better pick out your "posing song" soon!

candidizzle

• Getbig V
better pick out your "posing song" soon!

mike...    yoru quite the joke..   a wanna-be never has been... juiced your whole life tried to make a career out of bodybuilding and fitness and yet you look like a half rate outside linebacker at a junior college who rides the bench

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
mike...    yoru quite the joke..   a wanna-be never has been... juiced your whole life tried to make a career out of bodybuilding and fitness and yet you look like a half rate outside linebacker at a junior college who rides the bench

And your a rank beginner with all the muscle mass of a 12 yr old girl,yet you post/critique bodybuilders constantly/post "training journals"....ask what "posing music you should use"  (lol!.............your about 20 years away from competing if ever!)
give "steroid advice"  ..............your the "wannabe"

http://www.myhometownnews.net/index.php?id=10728

do some more coke "Anus-Drizzle"

candidizzle

• Getbig V
hhahaha

mike

your arms look to honestly be abotu 14 inches there... your chest is maybe an inch thick on the lower protion but your middle and upper chest are non existant... your have ZERO back thickeness or wdith.. and your quads cant be any bigger than 20 inches...

probably about time to kill yourself there champ

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
hhahaha

mike

your arms look to honestly be abotu 14 inches there... your chest is maybe an inch thick on the lower protion but your middle and upper chest are non existant... your have ZERO back thickeness or wdith.. and your quads cant be any bigger than 20 inches...

probably about time to kill yourself there champ

like i care what an 18 yr old "swimmer" thinks about my physique
dare to dream "dizzle" dare to dream!

candidizzle

• Getbig V
like i care what an 18 yr old "swimmer" thinks about my physique
dare to dream "dizzle" dare to dream!
physique, you call your body a physique?  a physique is something like has x taper, has well developed muscles, has detail and seperation...a physiquee is more than just a body

mike arvilla

you have no physique

what you have is one UGLY body (not to mention your face)

Tombo

• Getbig V

i hope nobody walked in on you photoshopping that picture, did you lock the door chief?

jarhead

• Getbig III
  • First name Mister. Last name "T".
you have lost a ton of weight and actually look better. . . if you weren't such a wanker  . . . people may actually give a shit.