Author Topic: BRUTAL OWNAGE AT THE GYM TODAY  (Read 1449 times)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
BRUTAL OWNAGE AT THE GYM TODAY
« on: April 15, 2008, 11:12:35 AM »
I have this old bottle of an ECA stack that I use to put BCAAS in.  I buy my bcaas in bulk so I put them in this little bottle so I can bring it in my gym bag.

Before my workout I pull out the bottle which has bold writing that says ECA on it and take out about 6 BCAA capsules and down them.  This little punk walks up to me and whispers.  "Dude, that's a shitload of ECA to take before a workout, is that safe"  I tell him yes and offer him 6 caps and tell him he'll have the best workout of his life.  The little shit bites and takes the 6 capsules of BCAAs.  About 30 minutes later he finds me in the gym and says that he's never felt so cranked in his life.  I started to laugh and told him that what I took and gave him was BCAAs and not ECA.  He just looked at me and muttered some curse words and walked away.  HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

These little jacked up teens are always looking for their next fix.

Stark

• Getbig V
Re: BRUTAL OWNAGE AT THE GYM TODAY
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2008, 11:16:03 AM »
Uploaded to www.gymstories.com thanks... :-*

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2008, 11:17:57 AM »
I saw a kid the other day who had to weigh no more than 185 at 6 foot 4 wearing a "personalized" weight belt with his name on the back and some latin saying on the front. He wore it everywhere, even on the treadmill.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2008, 11:18:14 AM »
I have this old bottle of an ECA stack that I use to put BCAAS in.  I buy my bcaas in bulk so I put them in this little bottle so I can bring it in my gym bag.

Before my workout I pull out the bottle which has bold writing that says ECA on it and take out about 6 BCAA capsules and down them.  This little punk walks up to me and whispers.  "Dude, that's a shitload of ECA to take before a workout, is that safe"  I tell him yes and offer him 6 caps and tell him he'll have the best workout of his life.  The little shit bites and takes the 6 capsules of BCAAs.  About 30 minutes later he finds me at the gym and says that he's never felt so cranked in his life.  I started to laugh and told him that what I took and gave him was BCAAs and not ECA.  He just looked at me and muttered some curse words and walked away.  HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

You ever try the popcorn trick at the movies? classic!

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2008, 11:18:55 AM »
I saw a kid the other day who had to weigh no more than 185 at 6 foot 4 wearing a "personalized" weight belt with his name on the back and some latin saying on the front. He wore it everywhere, even on the treadmill.

Hahahaha.  there's this guy at my gym who'll wear his weight belt while he plays basketball.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2008, 11:19:30 AM »

thanks that mental picture of a 5.4 150lbs kid wearing a massive powerlifter belt on the treadmill is killing me right now ;D

Zaphod

• Getbig IV
  • IFBB Mr Canada 1970
« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2008, 11:59:21 AM »
Uploaded to www.gymstories.com thanks... :-*

hahahaha, fucking genius.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2008, 12:33:42 PM »
hahahahhahaaa, "orale carnale............UNDEL AY........YAREEEEEBA.... ....YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARR RRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEBBBBBAAAAAAAAAAAAA A!!!!!!!!!!"

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #8 on: April 15, 2008, 12:35:51 PM »
;D ;D thats hilarious

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: April 15, 2008, 12:37:51 PM »
hahahaha, fucking genius.

lol I'm glad you like it, I'm filling the page from time to time with new stories, keep in mind that a big part of the
stories are simply made up by Squat and Co. ;) but you can usualy spot the serious stories the once were some
people describe some real batshit crazy people :)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #10 on: April 15, 2008, 12:39:52 PM »

Before my workout I pull out the bottle which has bold writing that says ECA on it and take out about 6 BCAA capsules and down them.  This little punk walks up to me and whispers.  "Dude, that's a shitload of ECA to take before a workout, is that safe"  I tell him yes and offer him 6 caps and tell him he'll have the best workout of his life.  The little shit bites and takes the 6 capsules of BCAAs.  About 30 minutes later he finds me in the gym and says that he's never felt so cranked in his life.  I started to laugh and told him that what I took and gave him was BCAAs and not ECA.  He just looked at me and muttered some curse words and walked away.  HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Not to steal your thread but you guys ever try that DREN stuff from MHP?

A friend of mine gave me a few to try and goddamn that shit bugs you the fuck out. I was bouncing off the walls