Author Topic: Lee Priest going back to Australia to visit  (Read 2935 times)

medz zeppelin

• Getbig IV
  • go west young man.......break bread in the new lan
Re: This is just in from the MD forum
« Reply #25 on: April 16, 2008, 08:18:34 AM »
hahahaha...nope.  Where has he guest posed in the past year in the US?  Photoshoots are done anywhere.  Besides, how many did he do?  Appearances?  Well, the Olympia, Arnold and where else.  Sorry, but I have no sympathy for Lee.
does he sit on phone books to drive?

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: April 16, 2008, 08:22:57 AM »
does he sit on phone books to drive?

His shoes :D

medz zeppelin

• Getbig IV
  • go west young man.......break bread in the new lan
« Reply #27 on: April 16, 2008, 08:23:51 AM »
he has to to reach the peddles

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #28 on: April 16, 2008, 08:29:43 AM »

look it's fuckin low to make a joke about it no doubt, but to pretend that you fell sorry for him is just pretencions.

I'm not sure what language you are using here.  ???
As far as Lee, certainly I feel sorry for his loss.
!

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
Re: Lee Priest going back to Australia to visit
« Reply #29 on: April 16, 2008, 10:10:48 AM »
fuck lee priest, he's a traitor, and now a cry baby.

ILuvPriest

• Getbig II
  • BOW TO ME NOW!
« Reply #30 on: April 16, 2008, 10:40:19 AM »
Amazing what a bunch of assholes there are on here. Put your personal dislike for him aside for just a bloody sec... and if you can't, don't say a goddamn thing. Being a dick is probably second nature to most of you, but this is an inappropriate time to show how truly low you are as a person. Losing someone you've respected and admired all your life is heartbreaking. For just a min imagine what if would feel/felt like to lose someone close to you. Step back from your narrow-minded, bigoted and self-absorbed existance and fuckin think before saying something so crass, so rude and yes, hurtfull to someone who has suffered a tremendous loss.

My sympathies Lee. God speed.
I WILL EAT YOU!

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: April 16, 2008, 10:41:59 AM »
Amazing what a bunch of assholes there are on here. Put your personal dislike for him aside for just a bloody sec... and if you can't, don't say a goddamn thing. Being a dick is probably second nature to most of you, but this is an inappropriate time to show how truly low you are as a person. Losing someone you've respected and admired all your life is heartbreaking. For just a min imagine what if would feel/felt like to lose someone close to you. Step back from your narrow-minded, bigoted and self-absorbed existance and fuckin think before saying something so crass, so rude and yes, hurtfull to someone who has suffered a tremendous loss.

My sympathies Lee. God speed.
i actually agree with you.

Thealmightyronald

« Reply #32 on: April 16, 2008, 10:47:13 AM »
This forum is fucking pathetic. As soon as I read it I knew i'd see a bunch of sarcastic posts from people TRYING to be funny. How the fuck would you feel if your grandparents that you were extremely close to just died?

The guy lost his grandmother and grandfather in the same month, show some respect. Sackless fucks...

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: April 16, 2008, 11:22:01 AM »
I wasn't trying to be funny.  I just have no sympathy for the midget that basically abandoned, when they probably needed him most, the two biggest influences in his life.  He's a selfish prick.  Sorry if that's harsh, but its reality.  Ask Cathy...

ILuvPriest

• Getbig II
  • BOW TO ME NOW!
« Reply #34 on: April 16, 2008, 02:33:43 PM »
I wasn't trying to be funny.  I just have no sympathy for the midget that basically abandoned, when they probably needed him most, the two biggest influences in his life.  He's a selfish prick.  Sorry if that's harsh, but its reality.  Ask Cathy...

Whatever personal issues you have with him, should be addressed just in such a manner. Personally. To come on here and to blast him at a time like this, is the embodiment of a coward. No one saw your comments as funny. They are vindictive and cruel. These statement are your reality. Your scewed opinion of someone you clearly do not know but who you without a doubt hate. By your comment you've obviously heard stories, rumours...coupled with a personal vendetta you have come on here to spew your poison.

If you have so much to say, why not say it to him. 
I WILL EAT YOU!

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: April 16, 2008, 02:46:42 PM »
Enough of the hating. 

Lee is going through a very difficult time right now, show him some respect!

Lee had a very strong love and devotion to his Grandparents.  It was his Pop who introduced him to the weights and his Ma was one of his most loyal supporters.

Ok, Lee and I have never seen eye to eye on many issues.  However, at this very dark time i share his misery and grief.

God bless Lee, you will come through this a stronger person.

ILuvPriest

• Getbig II
  • BOW TO ME NOW!
« Reply #36 on: April 16, 2008, 02:57:43 PM »
Enough of the hating. 

Lee had a very strong love and devotion to his Grandparents.  It was his Pop who introduced him to the weights and his Ma was one of his most loyal supporters.

Ok, Lee and I have never seen eye to eye on many issues.  However, at this very dark time i share his misery and grief.

Damn Hank, I've disliked you for a while now...but bloody hell, I give you credit for being decent in this matter.
I WILL EAT YOU!

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: April 17, 2008, 01:46:03 AM »
Enough of the hating. 

:)