Author Topic: Lee Priest going back to Australia to visit  (Read 2936 times)

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Lee Priest going back to Australia to visit
« on: April 15, 2008, 07:12:57 PM »
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THANK YOU AGAIN FOR ALL YOU PRAYERS ...I AM OFF TO THE AIRPORT NOW...TO GO HOME.......MAN WHAT A YEAR...LOSING BOTH GRANDPARENTS WITHIN A MONTH.....THEY ARE WHY I DID BODYBUILDING ANDM MOVED OVER HERE...SO MANY TIMES I REGRETED BEING HERE .NOT BEING ABLE TO WITH THEM..........LOOSING THEM ...CANT COMPETE.....MAN THIS IS A GREAT YEAR........
ATLEAST STEVE SIGNED ME BACK ON WITH MD...THANK YOU STEVE.....

WELL EVERYONE TAKE CARE AND IF YOU GET A CHANCE TELL THAT SPEACIAL PERSON IN YOUR LIFE YOU LOVE THEM WHEN EVERY YOU CAN......CAUSE YOU NEVER KNOW WHEN YOU WILL NOT HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY.........

TAKE CARE
LEE

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
Re: This is just in from the MD forum
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2008, 07:34:55 PM »
We're sorry for your loss Lee. 

Thealmightyronald

« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2008, 07:36:55 PM »
That sucks... Lee said he was really close to his grandparents his whole life.

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2008, 07:36:58 PM »
he wont recover

Thealmightyronald

« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2008, 07:42:04 PM »
he wont recover

Is that supposed to be funny?  ::)

Try being creative and coming up with something new.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2008, 04:29:25 AM »
he wont recover

wow, im impressed  ::)

Anyway, sorry to hear Lee...hope you compete soon.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2008, 05:48:38 AM »
that realy sucks........ i mean the fact that he signed back with MD

A2daMIR

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2008, 05:54:54 AM »
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THANK YOU AGAIN FOR ALL YOU PRAYERS ...I AM OFF TO THE AIRPORT NOW...TO GO HOME.......MAN WHAT A YEAR...LOSING BOTH GRANDPARENTS WITHIN A MONTH.....THEY ARE WHY I DID BODYBUILDING ANDM MOVED OVER HERE...SO MANY TIMES I REGRETED BEING HERE .NOT BEING ABLE TO WITH THEM..........LOOSING THEM ...CANT COMPETE.....MAN THIS IS A GREAT YEAR........

WELL EVERYONE TAKE CARE AND IF YOU GET A CHANCE TELL THAT SPEACIAL PERSON IN YOUR LIFE YOU LOVE THEM WHEN EVERY YOU CAN......CAUSE YOU NEVER KNOW WHEN YOU WILL NOT HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY.........

TAKE CARE
LEE

thats not lee

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #8 on: April 16, 2008, 06:35:59 AM »
Who cares honestly? Unless they got owned to death I'm not really interested
$

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #9 on: April 16, 2008, 06:37:09 AM »
That's not Lee Priest!
Ron: "I am lazy."

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: April 16, 2008, 06:38:07 AM »
 That little homo Blechman pays him, Ron doesn't, so I don't hold it against him.

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #11 on: April 16, 2008, 07:08:30 AM »

TAKE CARE
LEE

Hank, I liked you better when you were posting those retarded, lovesick posts about Cathy LeFrancois and ripping on Lee.  :D Are you on different medication now?
!

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: April 16, 2008, 07:13:38 AM »
I hope no one seriously feels sorry for this nit wit.  He had elderly infirm grand parents and he voluntarily CHOSE to be away from them when they needed him most.  I hope this stings for a long time Lee.  Maybe it will teach you not to be so selfish in the future.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #13 on: April 16, 2008, 07:15:18 AM »
this guarantees Lee sticks around though, which is a good thing.  

Nobody (except a few bitter, self-important douchebags) wants Lee completely gone from the sport.

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: April 16, 2008, 07:16:00 AM »
I hope no one seriously feels sorry for this nit wit.  He had elderly infirm grand parents and he voluntarily CHOSE to be away from them when they needed him most.  I hope this stings for a long time Lee.  Maybe it will teach you not to be so selfish in the future.
Meh. Ignore this clown, Lee.
!

wisconsinBB

• Getbig IV
  • Sweep The Leg!
« Reply #15 on: April 16, 2008, 07:19:06 AM »
What the fuck guys, the guys grandparents just fucking died.  I know this is getbig but if you've got something shitty to say about the guy now really isnt the time.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: April 16, 2008, 07:22:12 AM »
What the fuck guys, the guys grandparents just fucking died.  I know this is getbig but if you've got something shitty to say about the guy now really isnt the time.

Who is saying something shit about Lees grandparents?

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: April 16, 2008, 07:26:37 AM »
Who is saying something shit about Lees grandparents?
That's not the point, dummy.
!

Tombo

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: April 16, 2008, 07:27:13 AM »

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: April 16, 2008, 07:30:20 AM »

Cut the guy a break.  Most people these days do not live in the same city or state as their grandparents... do you expect all of them to drop their lives and careers to go be with them?  Visit frequently, sure, but you're being unrealistic.

wisconsinBB

• Getbig IV
  • Sweep The Leg!
« Reply #20 on: April 16, 2008, 07:32:49 AM »

Cut the guy a break.  Most people these days do not live in the same city or state as their grandparents... do you expect all of them to drop their lives and careers to go be with them?  Visit frequently, sure, but you're being unrealistic.

No shit.  I'm  sure his grandparents wanted him to have as much success as possible and for Lee, that meant coming to the US. 

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: April 16, 2008, 07:33:57 AM »
That's not the point, dummy.

That's precisely the point my friend :D

look it's fuckin low to make a joke about it no doubt, but to pretend that you fell sorry for him is just pretencions.

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: April 16, 2008, 07:37:07 AM »

Well, Lee had the ability to live and train where ever he wanted to.  He didn't have a "job" that REQUIRED him to live on another continent.  He chose to live half way across the world away from his grand parents.  If he really loved them as much as he said he did, he would have stayed in Austrailia.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: April 16, 2008, 07:46:37 AM »
Well, Lee had the ability to live and train where ever he wanted to.  He didn't have a "job" that REQUIRED him to live on another continent.  He chose to live half way across the world away from his grand parents.  If he really loved them as much as he said he did, he would have stayed in Austrailia.

Not exactly.  Most of the ways you make money in pro bodybuilding are in the US. Unless he planned on a 23-hour flight here every week from Australia to do guest posings, photoshoots, appearances, shows, etc, he pretty much had to live here.

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #24 on: April 16, 2008, 07:48:45 AM »
Not exactly.  Most of the ways you make money in pro bodybuilding are in the US. Unless he planned on a 23-hour flight here every week from Australia to do guest posings, photoshoots, appearances, shows, etc, he pretty much had to live here.

hahahaha...nope.  Where has he guest posed in the past year in the US?  Photoshoots are done anywhere.  Besides, how many did he do?  Appearances?  Well, the Olympia, Arnold and where else.  Sorry, but I have no sympathy for Lee.