Author Topic: Are you using that machine?  (Read 7183 times)

medz zeppelin

• Getbig IV
  • go west young man.......break bread in the new lan
Re: Are you using that machine?
« Reply #25 on: April 16, 2008, 05:54:50 AM »
If you need to marry do so in eastern Europe, woman in eastern Europe are awesome
i'm letting a romanian girl from my gym use my dick to practice her cocksucking

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: April 16, 2008, 05:58:08 AM »
i'm letting a romanian girl from my gym use my dick to practice her cocksucking

good man :D just make sure it's not one of these Romas, you "fuck" with one of them and next thing
you know you have to deal with the whole fuckin clan.

CoolDuck

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: April 16, 2008, 01:54:42 PM »
Gayer than having respect for women!!

I know. I'm probably brainwashed. Gotta go- have to serve my wife some dinner.

CD

Kegdrainer

• Getbig IV
  • team yeah buddy
« Reply #28 on: April 16, 2008, 02:12:50 PM »
this fucking guy the other day is on the dip machine....and he pins almost the whole rack.  So he sits down and cant even budge the weight.  So he stands up, puts a knee on the seat and straightens his arms out.  I thought he was going to just do dips on the damn thing, but he stops and adjusted the weight...then lets gravity pull him down with his feet off the fucking ground.  Gets to the bottom and pushes off like hes on a fuckin see-saw.  Goes back up and the stack clanks back down and he drifted down again to the floor.  He kept this up for about 2 sets while me and my workout partner nearly peed ourselves before a trainer went over and explained to the guy how to use the machine.

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: April 16, 2008, 03:06:43 PM »
re: guys going to the gym for years and still look the same.

I found out why.  some guys like to go to the gym, curl 20 pound dumbells, and then go do 30 pounds on the leg extensions, and these weird as circuits.  well, for some crazy reason there are these metrosexual guys out there that work out to "stay thin and fit."  GAY AS HELL. 
If you are not trying to get big, get the hell out of the gym and into some aerobics class.
you are gay.

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #30 on: April 16, 2008, 03:27:07 PM »
maybe his goal is not get big as you  ::) you always tell him to get on GETBIG and then talk about how big he is like you do and how you cant fit in clothing, your house door, and car, etc...

Translation = I'm the douche
HAHA, RON.....

Paul Allen

« Reply #31 on: April 16, 2008, 03:57:53 PM »
good man :D just make sure it's not one of these Romas, you "fuck" with one of them and next thing
you know you have to deal with the whole fuckin clan.

ha ha, Gypsies are the worst.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #32 on: April 16, 2008, 03:58:11 PM »
a word of advice from gh15 so take a pen and paper,,or for your generation ...copy and past god knwos where...

dont ever hit on a girl like you described for relashionship,,infact dont ever even let those ugly whores take anything from you ,,you did well by not moving,,always remember that inorder to have TOTAL CONTROL ON THE GIRL YOU FIRST NEED TO GET TO HER WHEN SHE IS CHUNKIER AND THROUGH MENTAL ABUSE AND WORDS ONLY MAKE HER LOSE THE WEIGHT TO A HOT FIGURE IN THE 110-130LB,,DONT EVER TAKE THE ALREADY 120LB FOR RELASHIONSHIP BECAUSE THIS NEVER WORKS THOSE GIRLS ARE MOSTLY SINGLE AND IN AMERIC 2008 VERY LOOSE AND PRACTICALLY WHORES WHO SLEEP WITH BLACK YELLOW AND WHITE ON A MONTHLY BASIS,,MAKE SURE THAT YOU TAKE A GIRL THAT IS INSECURE DUE TO HER BEING LITTLE THICK....AND THROUGH VERBAL ABUSE AS FEMALE CALL IT YOU WILL GET HER DOWN TO 120 AND THEN SHE WILL BE THE HOT GIRL YOU WANT BUT THE INSECURITY WILL BE THERE FOREVER AND THUS THE RELASHIONSHIP WILL BE LONG LASTING AND MARRY WITH THE RIGHT STRUCTURE GOD HAD FOR A FAMILY WHERE THE MAN IS DECIDER AND THE FINAL WORD AND THE PROTECTOR WHILE THE FEMALE IS RASINING THE KIDS ,,CONTRIBUTING HER SALARY TO THE HOUSE,,DOING THE CLEANING AND GIVING GOOD SEX IN BED WHILE REMAING LOYAL

always remember friends,,YOU IN AMERICA LOST CONTROL ON YOUR GIRLS,,THEY ALL BECAME WHORES BECAUSE YOU LOST CONTROL OVER THEM,,the only way to get the control back is to actually answer in the gym to that woman who came to you with the following sentence,,,"lose some weight before you talk to me again youre too flabby,,chubby,,fat for me to bother with you",,,this usually will put an american girl in such a shock and emberesment that even if she is to your face laughin it off or cursing you ,,when she go home she will think about it for about next 6 months and it will ground her to a more of a level of normality in the way she carry herself

remember friends,,when you are pissed at a girl especially if you dont know her! make sure you use the word WHORE and not bitch ,,bitch for a girl is nothing ,,,,but the moment the girl hear  WHORE her slef esteem is so low and she is so hurt that you in getbig terms own her to submissibness and she wont borhter you again or will do anything and everything to get with you

what i wrote above is maeterpiece i dont need you to post it anywhere else,,just make sure you follow those specific rules in your way to relashiionships and use it in the relashionship too,,make sure that NO MATTER HOW HOT YOUR GIRL IS ...SHE ALWAYS HAS TO KNOW THAT SHE IS SECOND TO BODYBUILDING AND THAT SHE HAS SOMETHING BAD ABOUT HER YOU WILL HAVE TO FIND SOMETHING BAD AND I SUGGEST FAT SINCE AMERICAN GIRLS ARE PSYCOLOFICALLY DISTUEBED WHEN IT COMES TO BEING IN SHAPE,,SINCE THE FAT RUNS IN THE FAMILY IN 100% OF AMERICAN GIRL CASES

gh15 approved
I like this: gh15 approved. Very catchy. Anonymous, yet conferring authority. I'm gonna start tagging things I like 'gh15 approved' and see if anybody notices. Kinda like 'Kilroy was here.'   :)

Zaphod

• Getbig IV
  • IFBB Mr Canada 1970
« Reply #33 on: April 16, 2008, 04:06:48 PM »
I like this: gh15 approved. Very catchy. Anonymous, yet conferring authority. I'm gonna start tagging things I like 'gh15 approved' and see if anybody notices. Kinda like 'Kilroy was here.'   :)

Hahahah, on a fucking roll, monkey man.

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: April 16, 2008, 07:51:44 PM »
i agree with gh15... i never give girls compliments..... i like em insecure  ;D
real men= no rubbers

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #35 on: April 16, 2008, 07:55:32 PM »
AWESOME STORY CROATCH

:-\

;D

odilly

• Getbig III
  • yo
« Reply #36 on: April 16, 2008, 08:16:01 PM »
re: guys going to the gym for years and still look the same.

I found out why.  some guys like to go to the gym, curl 20 pound dumbells, and then go do 30 pounds on the leg extensions, and these weird as circuits.  well, for some crazy reason there are these metrosexual guys out there that work out to "stay thin and fit."  GAY AS HELL. 
If you are not trying to get big, get the hell out of the gym and into some aerobics class.

best si when they say " i wouldnt even want to be that big".......  ::) yeah thats why you always ask what to eat and wonder how much those guys can lift
Odilly

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #37 on: April 16, 2008, 09:36:26 PM »
Even better are the fat ones that don't lose weight.

And even better, guys that get "bigger" but in reality it's all just additional fat and water.

CoolDuck

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #38 on: April 16, 2008, 11:32:12 PM »
i agree with gh15... i never give girls compliments..... i like em insecure  ;D

What happens then is that she'll go to her friends and complain that you are cold and unsupporting. Possibly she'll cheat on you and in the end leave you for someone else.

CD

(gh15 approved)

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #39 on: April 17, 2008, 05:08:22 AM »
AWESOME STORY CROATCH

:-\

;D
If I can change just one life per "great" meaningful/insightful post, I've done my work here.
N

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: April 17, 2008, 05:13:02 AM »
NO.  I'm not using the machine 15 yards away, but thanks for asking.
I usually just walk up to a machine and start using it, if someone is on it, I'm sure they'll let me know.
You could be in the middle of benching and someone will ask you if you're using the hip adductor machine..haha
Clueless.

-A week ago, I saw an incline bench with a towel on it and water bottle next to it with nobody around, so I skipped that exercise and went on to something else.  10 minutes later, I go back to that incline bench with nobody next to it and just remove the towel and put it on the bag sitting there.  Out of nowhere, some implant skank comes up to me and gives me a dirty look and says something...meanwhile, she can't figure out the things in my ears (headphones) transmit sound waves, causing my eardrums to vibrate, thus producing sound...so I couldn't hear her.  By the time I take my headphones out, she walks away disgruntled I "took" her bench..haha
Typical imlant skank.  I would have moved no problem, but the world should always revolve around them. ::)  I just laughed to myself.

-Few weeks back, someone hopped on a cable I was using, but I went to get another bar attachment...to find a guy snapping some other bar on it.  He says, "Oh, were you on this."  Obviously, he didn't know I was using it.  No big deal.  I said, "No problem."  then walked across the gym to do another exercise.  I could have just hopped back on it, but really didn't care and just wanted to move on to do another set.
Point is, it's not a big thing.  I don't own the gym and if someone is cool about it, take the machine or work in.  Unlike that c unt, who started griping over nothing..haha

first Croatch post i ever agreed with. that feels weird!  like when a 120 lb. guy wants to work in with you on the leg press and there is two more machines empty right beside you.

one thing those girls really like to hear is;  " you were probably pretty hot when your skin still fit"

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #41 on: April 17, 2008, 05:26:33 AM »
sometimes out of easiness and respect a lot of teh older guys in my gym (over 65) if they take a bar/machine by accident ill just use another one rather than say i was using that one etc

Determinator

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: April 17, 2008, 05:30:10 AM »
She was probably mortified that you didn't kiss her ass like she has constantly been ever since she got those implants. You most likely crushed her self esteem and then went to one of the trainers who talks all nice but really just wants to be inside her.
Very well put. Why give the sluts the satisfaction? Yes, the false trainers that put them up on pedestals just inflate the sluts already giant egos. I can imagine Lifestudios being like that.

(Determinator:official getbig *Big6* member)

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #43 on: April 17, 2008, 07:46:47 AM »
I can't believe you fanatics don't own your own gear.  Maybe you secretly like dealing with the freaks 'n geeks at the gym, hmmmm?

(Tapeworm: official signer of posts in parenthesis)

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #44 on: April 17, 2008, 07:54:20 AM »
i like going to the gym instead, gets me out of the house!

i tried home gyms, but harder to motivate for some reason... there is always something about wanting to lift more or harder when there are 140 pound guidos standing around...ego lifting?  don;t care, makes for a better workout either way.
you are gay.

Stavios

« Reply #45 on: April 17, 2008, 07:57:26 AM »
Gayer than having respect for women!!

;D ;D ;D

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #46 on: April 17, 2008, 08:06:20 AM »
Interesting.  I was always demotivated by having to shower, do my hair, find the outfit that says I'm beautiful yet masculine, drive there, pump my bis a little in the parking lot, and tell the guy at the desk exactly how many reps and sets I'm going to do and why he should do it too.

At home I let my sack swing free and fart when I want.  Nothing beats a naked workout.  Nothing.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: April 17, 2008, 08:34:35 AM »
a word of advice from gh15 so take a pen and paper,,or for your generation ...copy and past god knwos where...

dont ever hit on a girl like you described for relashionship,,infact dont ever even let those ugly whores take anything from you ,,you did well by not moving,,always remember that inorder to have TOTAL CONTROL ON THE GIRL YOU FIRST NEED TO GET TO HER WHEN SHE IS CHUNKIER AND THROUGH MENTAL ABUSE AND WORDS ONLY MAKE HER LOSE THE WEIGHT TO A HOT FIGURE IN THE 110-130LB,,DONT EVER TAKE THE ALREADY 120LB FOR RELASHIONSHIP BECAUSE THIS NEVER WORKS THOSE GIRLS ARE MOSTLY SINGLE AND IN AMERIC 2008 VERY LOOSE AND PRACTICALLY WHORES WHO SLEEP WITH BLACK YELLOW AND WHITE ON A MONTHLY BASIS,,MAKE SURE THAT YOU TAKE A GIRL THAT IS INSECURE DUE TO HER BEING LITTLE THICK....AND THROUGH VERBAL ABUSE AS FEMALE CALL IT YOU WILL GET HER DOWN TO 120 AND THEN SHE WILL BE THE HOT GIRL YOU WANT BUT THE INSECURITY WILL BE THERE FOREVER AND THUS THE RELASHIONSHIP WILL BE LONG LASTING AND MARRY WITH THE RIGHT STRUCTURE GOD HAD FOR A FAMILY WHERE THE MAN IS DECIDER AND THE FINAL WORD AND THE PROTECTOR WHILE THE FEMALE IS RASINING THE KIDS ,,CONTRIBUTING HER SALARY TO THE HOUSE,,DOING THE CLEANING AND GIVING GOOD SEX IN BED WHILE REMAING LOYAL

always remember friends,,YOU IN AMERICA LOST CONTROL ON YOUR GIRLS,,THEY ALL BECAME WHORES BECAUSE YOU LOST CONTROL OVER THEM,,the only way to get the control back is to actually answer in the gym to that woman who came to you with the following sentence,,,"lose some weight before you talk to me again youre too flabby,,chubby,,fat for me to bother with you",,,this usually will put an american girl in such a shock and emberesment that even if she is to your face laughin it off or cursing you ,,when she go home she will think about it for about next 6 months and it will ground her to a more of a level of normality in the way she carry herself

remember friends,,when you are pissed at a girl especially if you dont know her! make sure you use the word WHORE and not bitch ,,bitch for a girl is nothing ,,,,but the moment the girl hear  WHORE her slef esteem is so low and she is so hurt that you in getbig terms own her to submissibness and she wont borhter you again or will do anything and everything to get with you

what i wrote above is maeterpiece i dont need you to post it anywhere else,,just make sure you follow those specific rules in your way to relashiionships and use it in the relashionship too,,make sure that NO MATTER HOW HOT YOUR GIRL IS ...SHE ALWAYS HAS TO KNOW THAT SHE IS SECOND TO BODYBUILDING AND THAT SHE HAS SOMETHING BAD ABOUT HER YOU WILL HAVE TO FIND SOMETHING BAD AND I SUGGEST FAT SINCE AMERICAN GIRLS ARE PSYCOLOFICALLY DISTUEBED WHEN IT COMES TO BEING IN SHAPE,,SINCE THE FAT RUNS IN THE FAMILY IN 100% OF AMERICAN GIRL CASES

gh15 approved
best post ever on the subject, you can take this to the bank.

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #48 on: April 17, 2008, 09:04:00 AM »
Interesting.  I was always demotivated by having to shower, do my hair, find the outfit that says I'm beautiful yet masculine, drive there, pump my bis a little in the parking lot, and tell the guy at the desk exactly how many reps and sets I'm going to do and why he should do it too.

At home I let my sack swing free and fart when I want.  Nothing beats a naked workout.  Nothing.

oh man, my worm minions are growing a bit strange.... :-\
you are gay.