Author Topic: Are you using that machine?  (Read 7184 times)

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
Are you using that machine?
« on: April 15, 2008, 11:23:37 PM »
NO.  I'm not using the machine 15 yards away, but thanks for asking.
I usually just walk up to a machine and start using it, if someone is on it, I'm sure they'll let me know.
You could be in the middle of benching and someone will ask you if you're using the hip adductor machine..haha
Clueless.

-A week ago, I saw an incline bench with a towel on it and water bottle next to it with nobody around, so I skipped that exercise and went on to something else.  10 minutes later, I go back to that incline bench with nobody next to it and just remove the towel and put it on the bag sitting there.  Out of nowhere, some implant skank comes up to me and gives me a dirty look and says something...meanwhile, she can't figure out the things in my ears (headphones) transmit sound waves, causing my eardrums to vibrate, thus producing sound...so I couldn't hear her.  By the time I take my headphones out, she walks away disgruntled I "took" her bench..haha
Typical imlant skank.  I would have moved no problem, but the world should always revolve around them. ::)  I just laughed to myself.

-Few weeks back, someone hopped on a cable I was using, but I went to get another bar attachment...to find a guy snapping some other bar on it.  He says, "Oh, were you on this."  Obviously, he didn't know I was using it.  No big deal.  I said, "No problem."  then walked across the gym to do another exercise.  I could have just hopped back on it, but really didn't care and just wanted to move on to do another set.
Point is, it's not a big thing.  I don't own the gym and if someone is cool about it, take the machine or work in.  Unlike that c unt, who started griping over nothing..haha
N

marcus

• Getbig IV
Re: Are you using that machine?
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2008, 11:28:32 PM »
There's a douche at my gym, been there at least a year hasn't gotten bigger. One day he was doing rubber band incline bench superseted with lat pull downs on a machine that was 15 feet away and then went to another lat pull down machine closer to the bench. He did at least three sets.

io856

« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2008, 11:28:37 PM »
She was probably mortified that you didn't kiss her ass like she has constantly been ever since she got those implants. You most likely crushed her self esteem and then went to one of the trainers who talks all nice but really just wants to be inside her.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2008, 11:37:20 PM »
i like how "guys" go to the gym for years but doesnt change a thing and stay skinny, they must be motivated as hell.

marcus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2008, 11:38:42 PM »
i like how "guys" go to the gym for years but doesnt change a thing and stay skinny, they must be motivated as hell.

Even better are the fat ones that don't lose weight.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2008, 11:40:04 PM »
NO.  I'm not using the machine 15 yards away, but thanks for asking.
I usually just walk up to a machine and start using it, if someone is on it, I'm sure they'll let me know.
You could be in the middle of benching and someone will ask you if you're using the hip adductor machine..haha
Clueless.

-A week ago, I saw an incline bench with a towel on it and water bottle next to it with nobody around, so I skipped that exercise and went on to something else.  10 minutes later, I go back to that incline bench with nobody next to it and just remove the towel and put it on the bag sitting there.  Out of nowhere, some implant skank comes up to me and gives me a dirty look and says something...meanwhile, she can't figure out the things in my ears (headphones) transmit sound waves, causing my eardrums to vibrate, thus producing sound...so I couldn't hear her.  By the time I take my headphones out, she walks away disgruntled I "took" her bench..haha
Typical imlant skank.  I would have moved no problem, but the world should always revolve around them. ::)  I just laughed to myself.

-Few weeks back, someone hopped on a cable I was using, but I went to get another bar attachment...to find a guy snapping some other bar on it.  He says, "Oh, were you on this."  Obviously, he didn't know I was using it.  No big deal.  I said, "No problem."  then walked across the gym to do another exercise.  I could have just hopped back on it, but really didn't care and just wanted to move on to do another set.
Point is, it's not a big thing.  I don't own the gym and if someone is cool about it, take the machine or work in.  Unlike that c unt, who started griping over nothing..haha

Thanks croach, submited at www.gymstories.com

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2008, 11:40:38 PM »
She was probably mortified that you didn't kiss her ass like she has constantly been ever since she got those implants. You most likely crushed her self esteem and then went to one of the trainers who talks all nice but really just wants to be inside her.
haha, Oh man.  Middle age skanks with implants and poor faces.  Vegas's trademark. ::)  Sometimes I'm baffled I live in a town, where I despise most of the people..haah  I guess I'm the idiot. ;)  These clenbuterol implant whores make me want invest in a good knife set, to carve those bags of shit out and watch them eat if for a post workout pick me up.  ;)
N

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2008, 11:41:44 PM »
I'll all for letting people work in, when I'm on something.

However, there are some people out there who are just fucking inconsiderate of others. There's this idiot at my gym (one of many) who does the same shit every time out. You could set the calendar to this fucker. Anyways, he's one of those "fitness" fuckers, who thinks he owns the gym. He will go from one fucking thing to another, without regards for anyone else. So, sometimes you won't see him for like 10 minutes, but just expects people not to use the equipment while he's gone.

One time, I guess I took "bench" (it's funny cause there was nothing left there by him towel,water, bag  that would indicate someone was on it), so he said some shit, and like you Croatch,  I was wearing  my head phones, so i must have not heard him the first couple of times he said something. the thing is, I had been there a few minutes already, so as I was on my third set. Again, he hadn't been around for a few minutes....so I figured no one was on it.

Anyways, as soon as my head phones came off, he didn't say shit. Hell, I realized what had happened (i.e. I took his rightful bench) and switched to the next one over (which was now available).

I really do try to be nice to people, and try to treat them the way I'd like to be treated, but some people really have no clue on how to function in a world full of other beings.
HAHA, RON.....

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #8 on: April 15, 2008, 11:48:25 PM »
I'll all for letting people work in, when I'm on something.

However, there are some people out there who are just fucking inconsiderate of others. There's this idiot at my gym (one of many) who does the same shit every time out. You could set the calendar to this fucker. Anyways, he's one of those "fitness" fuckers, who thinks he owns the gym. He will go from one fucking thing to another, without regards for anyone else. So, sometimes you won't see him for like 10 minutes, but just expects people not to use the equipment while he's gone.

One time, I guess I took "bench" (it's funny cause there was nothing left there by him towel,water, bag  that would indicate someone was on it), so he said some shit, and like you Croatch,  I was wearing  my head phones, so i must have not heard him the first couple of times he said something. the thing is, I had been there a few minutes already, so as I was on my third set. Again, he hadn't been around for a few minutes....so I figured no one was on it.

Anyways, as soon as my head phones came off, he didn't say shit. Hell, I realized what had happened (i.e. I took his rightful bench) and switched to the next one over (which was now available).

I really do try to be nice to people, and try to treat them the way I'd like to be treated, but some people really have no clue on how to function in a world full of other beings.
I had an assclown similar to this tonight.  He was doing deadlifts in the squat rack, then did more deadlifts with the shrug bar (where you stand in the middle), from there to the leg press for calves.
Guess what?!!  He looked like shit, shocking I know. ::)  Probably on a cycle and just finished watching Pumping Iron, now he was going to shock the world and become a "bodybuilder".  Guys like this make me laugh.  I never do megasuper dooperdouchebag set, yet I manage to make solid gains....strange? haha  These weren't even supersets, but one set...rest, then the next thing, rest for a while, and so on.  Just a pointless workout.  You're better of hitting one thing hard, pushing to your limits, then moving on.  These superset clowns, usually never look like anything, but in their mind....they feel like their "supersecret supersetting workout" is going to make the difference. ::)
Cut the bullshit and train hard.  Stick to one thing and blast it.  Tools. ;)
N

gordiano

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: April 15, 2008, 11:55:54 PM »
haha, Oh man.  Middle age skanks with implants and poor faces.  Vegas's trademark. ::)  Sometimes I'm baffled I live in a town, where I despise most of the people..haah  I guess I'm the idiot. ;)  These clenbuterol implant whores make me want invest in a good knife set, to carve those bags of shit out and watch them eat if for a post workout pick me up.  ;)

The reality is.....that your town is EVERY TOWN. Trust me.
HAHA, RON.....

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #10 on: April 15, 2008, 11:58:11 PM »
The reality is.....that your town is EVERY TOWN. Trust me.
It's sad what the world has become, but the technological advances are great. ;)
Oh, I took you off the Live list cause we play different modes..haha
Free-for-all bitches! ahah
N

gordiano

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: April 15, 2008, 11:59:58 PM »
I had an assclown similar to this tonight.  He was doing deadlifts in the squat rack, then did more deadlifts with the shrug bar (where you stand in the middle), from there to the leg press for calves.
Guess what?!!  He looked like shit, shocking I know. ::)  Probably on a cycle and just finished watching Pumping Iron, now he was going to shock the world and become a "bodybuilder".  Guys like this make me laugh.  I never do megasuper dooperdouchebag set, yet I manage to make solid gains....strange? haha  These weren't even supersets, but one set...rest, then the next thing, rest for a while, and so on.  Just a pointless workout.  You're better of hitting one thing hard, pushing to your limits, then moving on.  These superset clowns, usually never look like anything, but in their mind....they feel like their "supersecret supersetting workout" is going to make the difference. ::)
Cut the bullshit and train hard.  Stick to one thing and blast it.  Tools. ;)

Don't get me wrong....I superset. Just not the inconsiderate way. This clown tries to pull this shit during peak hours. Not cool. Hell, I've done workouts where I had to use several pieces of equipment per set, but I was doing so at a hardcore gym, during the downtime (usually just me and my training partners in the gym at that time). I wouldn't even attempt to do that type of training at an overcrowded "chain" gym like Gold's. 
HAHA, RON.....

gordiano

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: April 16, 2008, 12:01:02 AM »
It's sad what the world has become, but the technological advances are great. ;)
Oh, I took you off the Live list cause we play different modes..haha
Free-for-all bitches! ahah

I may have to try that mode......
HAHA, RON.....

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #13 on: April 16, 2008, 12:41:36 AM »
haha, Oh man.  Middle age skanks with implants and poor faces.  Vegas's trademark. ::)  Sometimes I'm baffled I live in a town, where I despise most of the people..haah  I guess I'm the idiot. ;)  These clenbuterol implant whores make me want invest in a good knife set, to carve those bags of shit out and watch them eat if for a post workout pick me up.  ;)

a word of advice from gh15 so take a pen and paper,,or for your generation ...copy and past god knwos where...

dont ever hit on a girl like you described for relashionship,,infact dont ever even let those ugly whores take anything from you ,,you did well by not moving,,always remember that inorder to have TOTAL CONTROL ON THE GIRL YOU FIRST NEED TO GET TO HER WHEN SHE IS CHUNKIER AND THROUGH MENTAL ABUSE AND WORDS ONLY MAKE HER LOSE THE WEIGHT TO A HOT FIGURE IN THE 110-130LB,,DONT EVER TAKE THE ALREADY 120LB FOR RELASHIONSHIP BECAUSE THIS NEVER WORKS THOSE GIRLS ARE MOSTLY SINGLE AND IN AMERIC 2008 VERY LOOSE AND PRACTICALLY WHORES WHO SLEEP WITH BLACK YELLOW AND WHITE ON A MONTHLY BASIS,,MAKE SURE THAT YOU TAKE A GIRL THAT IS INSECURE DUE TO HER BEING LITTLE THICK....AND THROUGH VERBAL ABUSE AS FEMALE CALL IT YOU WILL GET HER DOWN TO 120 AND THEN SHE WILL BE THE HOT GIRL YOU WANT BUT THE INSECURITY WILL BE THERE FOREVER AND THUS THE RELASHIONSHIP WILL BE LONG LASTING AND MARRY WITH THE RIGHT STRUCTURE GOD HAD FOR A FAMILY WHERE THE MAN IS DECIDER AND THE FINAL WORD AND THE PROTECTOR WHILE THE FEMALE IS RASINING THE KIDS ,,CONTRIBUTING HER SALARY TO THE HOUSE,,DOING THE CLEANING AND GIVING GOOD SEX IN BED WHILE REMAING LOYAL

always remember friends,,YOU IN AMERICA LOST CONTROL ON YOUR GIRLS,,THEY ALL BECAME WHORES BECAUSE YOU LOST CONTROL OVER THEM,,the only way to get the control back is to actually answer in the gym to that woman who came to you with the following sentence,,,"lose some weight before you talk to me again youre too flabby,,chubby,,fat for me to bother with you",,,this usually will put an american girl in such a shock and emberesment that even if she is to your face laughin it off or cursing you ,,when she go home she will think about it for about next 6 months and it will ground her to a more of a level of normality in the way she carry herself

remember friends,,when you are pissed at a girl especially if you dont know her! make sure you use the word WHORE and not bitch ,,bitch for a girl is nothing ,,,,but the moment the girl hear  WHORE her slef esteem is so low and she is so hurt that you in getbig terms own her to submissibness and she wont borhter you again or will do anything and everything to get with you

what i wrote above is maeterpiece i dont need you to post it anywhere else,,just make sure you follow those specific rules in your way to relashiionships and use it in the relashionship too,,make sure that NO MATTER HOW HOT YOUR GIRL IS ...SHE ALWAYS HAS TO KNOW THAT SHE IS SECOND TO BODYBUILDING AND THAT SHE HAS SOMETHING BAD ABOUT HER YOU WILL HAVE TO FIND SOMETHING BAD AND I SUGGEST FAT SINCE AMERICAN GIRLS ARE PSYCOLOFICALLY DISTUEBED WHEN IT COMES TO BEING IN SHAPE,,SINCE THE FAT RUNS IN THE FAMILY IN 100% OF AMERICAN GIRL CASES

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: April 16, 2008, 01:27:08 AM »
a word of advice from gh15 so take a pen and paper,,or for your generation ...copy and past god knwos where...

dont ever hit on a girl like you described for relashionship,,infact dont ever even let those ugly whores take anything from you ,,you did well by not moving,,always remember that inorder to have TOTAL CONTROL ON THE GIRL YOU FIRST NEED TO GET TO HER WHEN SHE IS CHUNKIER AND THROUGH MENTAL ABUSE AND WORDS ONLY MAKE HER LOSE THE WEIGHT TO A HOT FIGURE IN THE 110-130LB,,DONT EVER TAKE THE ALREADY 120LB FOR RELASHIONSHIP BECAUSE THIS NEVER WORKS THOSE GIRLS ARE MOSTLY SINGLE AND IN AMERIC 2008 VERY LOOSE AND PRACTICALLY WHORES WHO SLEEP WITH BLACK YELLOW AND WHITE ON A MONTHLY BASIS,,MAKE SURE THAT YOU TAKE A GIRL THAT IS INSECURE DUE TO HER BEING LITTLE THICK....AND THROUGH VERBAL ABUSE AS FEMALE CALL IT YOU WILL GET HER DOWN TO 120 AND THEN SHE WILL BE THE HOT GIRL YOU WANT BUT THE INSECURITY WILL BE THERE FOREVER AND THUS THE RELASHIONSHIP WILL BE LONG LASTING AND MARRY WITH THE RIGHT STRUCTURE GOD HAD FOR A FAMILY WHERE THE MAN IS DECIDER AND THE FINAL WORD AND THE PROTECTOR WHILE THE FEMALE IS RASINING THE KIDS ,,CONTRIBUTING HER SALARY TO THE HOUSE,,DOING THE CLEANING AND GIVING GOOD SEX IN BED WHILE REMAING LOYAL

always remember friends,,YOU IN AMERICA LOST CONTROL ON YOUR GIRLS,,THEY ALL BECAME WHORES BECAUSE YOU LOST CONTROL OVER THEM,,the only way to get the control back is to actually answer in the gym to that woman who came to you with the following sentence,,,"lose some weight before you talk to me again youre too flabby,,chubby,,fat for me to bother with you",,,this usually will put an american girl in such a shock and emberesment that even if she is to your face laughin it off or cursing you ,,when she go home she will think about it for about next 6 months and it will ground her to a more of a level of normality in the way she carry herself

remember friends,,when you are pissed at a girl especially if you dont know her! make sure you use the word WHORE and not bitch ,,bitch for a girl is nothing ,,,,but the moment the girl hear  WHORE her slef esteem is so low and she is so hurt that you in getbig terms own her to submissibness and she wont borhter you again or will do anything and everything to get with you

what i wrote above is maeterpiece i dont need you to post it anywhere else,,just make sure you follow those specific rules in your way to relashiionships and use it in the relashionship too,,make sure that NO MATTER HOW HOT YOUR GIRL IS ...SHE ALWAYS HAS TO KNOW THAT SHE IS SECOND TO BODYBUILDING AND THAT SHE HAS SOMETHING BAD ABOUT HER YOU WILL HAVE TO FIND SOMETHING BAD AND I SUGGEST FAT SINCE AMERICAN GIRLS ARE PSYCOLOFICALLY DISTUEBED WHEN IT COMES TO BEING IN SHAPE,,SINCE THE FAT RUNS IN THE FAMILY IN 100% OF AMERICAN GIRL CASES

gh15 approved

If you need to marry do so in eastern Europe, woman in eastern Europe are awesome

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: April 16, 2008, 01:28:32 AM »

JOCKTHEGLIDE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: April 16, 2008, 01:39:10 AM »
There's a douche at my gym, been there at least a year hasn't gotten bigger. One day he was doing rubber band incline bench superseted with lat pull downs on a machine that was 15 feet away and then went to another lat pull down machine closer to the bench. He did at least three sets.
maybe his goal is not get big as you  ::) you always tell him to get on GETBIG and then talk about how big he is like you do and how you cant fit in clothing, your house door, and car, etc...

marcus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: April 16, 2008, 01:43:47 AM »
I didn't let it bother me too much. I just finished my workout and headed onto my private jet for a vacation in Hawaii.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #18 on: April 16, 2008, 02:23:53 AM »
sounds like you're a bunch of pussys that have no respect in the gym.

when i take a machine i take a machine.

and never, ever do i let anyone "work in"

Z

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #19 on: April 16, 2008, 02:46:37 AM »
sounds like you're a bunch of pussys that have no respect in the gym.

when i take a machine i take a machine.

and never, ever do i let anyone "work in"

haah, "Hey, can I work in?"
No. Fuck off. ;)

You must be more popular than me at the gym.

maybe his goal is not get big as you   you always tell him to get on GETBIG and then talk about how big he is like you do and how you cant fit in clothing, your house door, and car, etc...
No, it should be everyones goal to be 250lbs and shredded.  Don't tell me you go to the gym just to "tone up". ::)  Translation: I don't want to work that hard or diet.
N

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #20 on: April 16, 2008, 02:50:37 AM »
haah, "Hey, can I work in?"
No. Fuck off. ;)

You must be more popular than me at the gym.

i dont come to the gym to make friends!! i come to move heavy poundages!!!
Z

CoolDuck

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: April 16, 2008, 05:04:47 AM »
SNIP

...to have TOTAL CONTROL ON THE GIRL YOU FIRST NEED TO GET TO HER WHEN SHE IS CHUNKIER AND THROUGH MENTAL ABUSE AND WORDS ONLY MAKE HER LOSE THE WEIGHT TO A HOT FIGURE IN THE 110-130LB,,... MAKE SURE THAT YOU TAKE A GIRL THAT IS INSECURE DUE TO HER BEING LITTLE THICK....AND THROUGH VERBAL ABUSE AS FEMALE CALL IT YOU WILL GET HER DOWN TO 120 AND THEN SHE WILL BE THE HOT GIRL YOU WANT BUT THE INSECURITY WILL BE THERE FOREVER AND THUS THE RELASHIONSHIP WILL BE LONG LASTING AND MARRY WITH THE RIGHT STRUCTURE GOD HAD FOR A FAMILY WHERE THE MAN IS DECIDER AND THE FINAL WORD AND THE PROTECTOR WHILE THE FEMALE IS RASINING THE KIDS ,,CONTRIBUTING HER SALARY TO THE HOUSE,,DOING THE CLEANING AND GIVING GOOD SEX IN BED WHILE REMAING LOYAL

This equals having a slave. Having a slave makes one a slave-owner. As I don't feel good about perceiving myself as a slave-owner, I prefer to stay married to a woman who is my equal. PS. Sorry about the boring political correctness  :).

CD

RZA

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: April 16, 2008, 05:34:39 AM »
When I first started working out (a little less than 2 years ago), I had absolutely no problem "sharing" a machine or a bench. One important fact is I live in France and gyms are nothing like in the US. Mine is "nice" but limited and I'm starting having problems with most of the material. Most guys here think working out doesn't induce any kind of method, discipline,etc...It's just cosmetics to them. So now, unless I know the guy who's asking and I know he's going to respect my rest time between sets, that he's not gonna do 3-minute sets with no weight once he's started, I simply say "no". Same thing when I need a machine, I'd rather wait until it's free and do another exercise first. Sometimes I will have to be an asshole and go ask a guy to move if he's been sitting for 20 minutes reading the paper on the fucking' leg extension.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: April 16, 2008, 05:38:19 AM »
This equals having a slave. Having a slave makes one a slave-owner. As I don't feel good about perceiving myself as a slave-owner, I prefer to stay married to a woman who is my equal. PS. Sorry about the boring political correctness  :).

CD

Gayer than having respect for women!!

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: April 16, 2008, 05:40:42 AM »
Guys easy with the stories :D i have no time to all submit them to gymstories :D anyways thanks, I always look for stuff
to update the page.