Author Topic: That's it, fuck China, I'm boycotting them as hard as it is.  (Read 1545 times)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
That's it, fuck China, I'm boycotting them as hard as it is.
« on: April 16, 2008, 01:35:04 AM »
It's going to be like fasting because I pretty much can't buy shit, but fuck it... fuck them...

First they have not in any way as promised moved toward democracy of any form as we were led to believe by the neoliberal globalists would happen,... thanks to the corporations not giving a fuck and the corportions have called the shots entirely...

Second, Tibet: nothing else to say about that...

http://news.yahoo.com/s/mcclatchy/20080415/wl_mcclatchy/2910500

Xinhua news agency called House Speaker Nancy Pelosi "disgusting." And on Tuesday, Foreign Ministry spokeswoman Jiang Yu lambasted a CNN commentator, Jack Cafferty , for his "vicious" commentary

Several foreign journalists, including correspondents for USA Today and The Times of London , say they've received death threats.

In a commentary Sunday, Xinhua said Pelosi, who met last month in India with the Dalai Lama, the exiled Tibetan spiritual leader, "is detested by the Chinese people." It accused her of displaying a "stubborn anti- China sentiment and uneasiness about China's peaceful rise."

Cafferty, a resident curmudgeon at CNN , sounded off on China on the program "The Situation Room" on April 9 . He said the United States imports "their junk with the lead paint" and its "poisoned pet food" while losing factory jobs to China , a country run by "the same bunch of goons and thugs they've been for the last 50 years." Booya!!!  assholes!  and our shitbag corporations are to blame too. 

I will not buy fuck shit from China and thus the Corporations at cause I don't give a shit if I have to pay shipping from Europe or wherever, fuck it.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Re: That's it, fuck China, I'm boycotting them as hard as it is.
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2008, 03:05:19 AM »
as long as China remains the United States banker.....we have no recourse. whoever pays our bills, calls the shots !

NT
I can only speak for myself and don't really give a rats ass beyond it :)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2008, 03:07:14 AM »
Hell, if I wanted to, I could go all euro.  Dump all my US efforts and just go with my business over there.

w8tlftr

• Getbig V
  • I ♥ ( o Y o )
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2008, 03:09:40 AM »
whoever pays our bills, calls the shots !

TRUTH!

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2008, 03:13:49 AM »
Ok, I know it's silly, will never happen, but I'm curious, what if?  what if the people all together stopped buying anything from China, just hunkered down and did the minimun for a time and stuck it out.  What would be the result NT?

stormshadow

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2008, 06:39:23 AM »
as long as China remains the United States banker.....we have no recourse. whoever pays our bills, calls the shots !

NT

It's like a 5 year old saying they don't need their parents are are going to run away from home. Bwahahahaha

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2008, 08:23:45 AM »

China could immediately stop lending us the 2 BILLION dollars a day we need to support our national dept and bush's wars. they'd also discontinue use of the worthless greenback.....which would be catastrophic.

under the above scenario's, our bankrupted nation would probably collapse under TRILLIONS of dollars of debt owed to the Chinese.

it's not a pretty picture. remember the Roman Empire ?

NT

And this is the bottom line is.     The US better stay in line with regard to ruining the olympics for china.  Of course Im all for it tho.     Those human atrocities are almost as bad as ours in Iraq..... :-\

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #8 on: April 16, 2008, 08:28:43 AM »

NT

We. Be. Owned.

Thanks, Clinton-Bush! 

Bastards.  Someone please wake this goddamn country up.

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
« Reply #9 on: April 16, 2008, 08:32:09 AM »

I'm with Hugo. 

Which figure is greater?

The amount of money we spend purchasing Chinese goods.

Or,

The amount of money China lends us.

China doesn't "own" us.  We've owned ourselves.

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: April 16, 2008, 08:39:44 AM »
I'm with Hugo. 

Which figure is greater?

The amount of money we spend purchasing Chinese goods.

Or,

The amount of money China lends us.

China doesn't "own" us.  We've owned ourselves.

True.  we need to start checking labels.    Im rooting for taiwan, now... ;D

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
« Reply #11 on: April 16, 2008, 09:43:09 AM »

True.  we need to start checking labels.    Im rooting for taiwan, now... ;D

Might be too late. Corporate America has merged at the hip with China.

So, what would you prefer, CHinese Democracy  :D, or NAU?

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: April 16, 2008, 02:40:05 PM »

China could immediately stop lending us the 2 BILLION dollars a day we need to support our national dept and bush's wars. they'd also discontinue use of the worthless greenback.....which would be catastrophic.

under the above scenario's, our bankrupted nation would probably collapse under TRILLIONS of dollars of debt owed to the Chinese.

it's not a pretty picture. remember the Roman Empire ?

NT

Translation:  We would no longer be able to run around the world starting wars for year on end and we'd have to run things more effeciently like everyone but America is doing and the government would have to instead work for the people and cut out the corporate middle men and warmongers...  Yea, I think I like the idea of being backed against that wall.

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #13 on: April 16, 2008, 02:48:31 PM »
Might be too late. Corporate America has merged at the hip with China.

So, what would you prefer, CHinese Democracy  :D, or NAU?

odd

there is nowhere else to defect to.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: April 16, 2008, 02:51:22 PM »

china's economy lives in the world of surpluses (Trillions) and ships their products worldwide. we on the other hand are a debtor nation (Trillions in debt) who produces/manufactures little to nothing. (think trade deficit)

you tell me who has the upper hand ?

NT
fuck them...  They didn't play fair for how long?  The only reason it was a go for this long was because the corporations call the shots and they benefited.  Time to get all Sopranos on China for back pay, we don't owe them jack shit.  I say cut the fuckers off, fuck their goods and no payback... we'll go through a faster than fuck boom while business explodes making up for all the crap garbage china was making.  We're not going to fracking implode over it, we seem to be headed down that road one way or another and I don't see how our current relationship with China is helping.  I don't get the we both need eachother.  bullshit, they will flip out worse over the cutoff.  Oh and while we're at it, the corporate asses who maniplated us into this shit should be dragged in, tried and hanged, fed to the gaters, or skip the hanging and go straight to the gaters :)