Author Topic: Travelling with Sups  (Read 1379 times)

littleguns

• Getbig V
Travelling with Sups
« on: April 16, 2008, 07:41:09 AM »
When you folks travel with your OTC supps ( pills, tabs etc) do you put them in your check in luggage?

Ever been questioned about what they are etc etc? Things are soo stringent nowadays, I am wondering if I should just send them to my destination via mail...

thewickedtruth

• Getbig V
Re: Travelling with Sups
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2008, 07:48:45 AM »
When you folks travel with your OTC supps ( pills, tabs etc) do you put them in your check in luggage?

Ever been questioned about what they are etc etc? Things are soo stringent nowadays, I am wondering if I should just send them to my destination via mail...

when i worked in the airport I used to get questioned about it alot... because I'd bring it in in my backpack and leave some of them at work, etc. I also keep it in my carry on to take when needed so I don't miss much. I do however leave them in their respective bottles and usually no one says anything.  I got my vanilla NITREAN snipped once by a dog on the international concourse side at screening... after a made a joke about wondering when they started making vanilla flavored narcotics.. apparenlty the airport doesn't find that shit funny.

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2008, 08:16:48 AM »
when i worked in the airport I used to get questioned about it alot... because I'd bring it in in my backpack and leave some of them at work, etc. I also keep it in my carry on to take when needed so I don't miss much. I do however leave them in their respective bottles and usually no one says anything.  I got my vanilla NITREAN snipped once by a dog on the international concourse side at screening... after a made a joke about wondering when they started making vanilla flavored narcotics.. apparenlty the airport doesn't find that shit funny.
;D

A2daMIR

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2008, 08:29:48 AM »

Nah fuck that take it through with you, just dont be stupid like Hidetada.. however creating and other powders in their original containers

i travel alot for my job and i usually have these zip lock bags that i already mix my powders (5g glutamine, 4g Luecine,4g beta Alanine), and all u get is ziplocks with white powders... one time they found one of those and wondered if it was coke , they put some of it in a tube or someshit to see if it changes color ???

anyway you'd be fine

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2008, 09:34:32 AM »
I never had problems. I usually just take all the capsules and pills i need and stuff them together in a plastic bag. Never got questioned though. As for the taking powders along, a capping machine costs about 20 bucks. Just make your own caps, convenient and easy to transport.

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2008, 10:16:13 AM »
I put my vitamins in balloons and swallow them. No one is confiscating my animal packs.

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2008, 10:19:00 AM »
I put my supps in those weekly divided containers and have never been questioned, domestically or internationally.
:

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2008, 10:38:56 AM »
yeah i always put my powders and pills into ziplock bagss...   never once been personally questioned, but im sure they have pulled outthe bags and tested the powder, or at least smellled it..

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: April 16, 2008, 10:48:47 AM »

Nope. I just keep them in my bag. Most of the time, they just run the bag through the machine and they don't bother you, unless you have liquids like RTDs. Those you have to put in your checked baggage.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #9 on: April 17, 2008, 04:26:15 AM »
i dont bring supplements when i travel. im not a professional bodybuilder like you guys
Z

A2daMIR

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: April 17, 2008, 04:51:25 AM »
i dont bring supplements when i travel. im not a professional bodybuilder like you guys

you dont have to be a PROFESSIONAL BODYBUILDER to take supplements with you when you travel, just be a DEDICATED/SMART  one ::)

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #11 on: April 18, 2008, 04:34:03 AM »
you dont have to be a PROFESSIONAL BODYBUILDER to take supplements with you when you travel, just be a DEDICATED/SMART  one ::)

im afraid im not that either, i cant believe the muscle mass i lost on my travels  >:(
Z

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: April 18, 2008, 06:12:53 PM »
I only take my vitamins with me when I travel and I've taken tons of gear on the plane as well in my check in luggage.  But it's all scripted =)

pushinweightwi

• Getbig III
  • One man's trash, is another man's treasure.BSpears
« Reply #13 on: April 23, 2008, 09:49:41 PM »
I have never had a problem when I took them in my carry on, but got stopped coming back from mexico by customs.  They took everything out and kept asking, "Did you get thin in mexico?" "No." "How about this?" "No." and so on and so on. 

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #14 on: April 25, 2008, 02:38:39 AM »
I only take my vitamins with me when I travel and I've taken tons of gear on the plane as well in my check in luggage.  But it's all scripted =)

Hi Lee!