Author Topic: Brad Pitt in Fight Club....  (Read 7663 times)

Moosejay

Re: Brad Pitt in Fight Club....
« Reply #25 on: April 16, 2008, 08:15:43 AM »
you are not kiddin...I have had bb's in the office who use those be impedence devices....ya know...holding sensors or standing on those scales with the sensors...they are ripped but those products show 'em at, like 18%  ???

Moosejay

« Reply #26 on: April 16, 2008, 08:18:15 AM »
true...but the CONSISTENCY of meas is most important...in other words...if your technique or method is wrong....so long as it is always wrong...you will still see physical improvements....only the % will br inaccurate...

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #27 on: April 16, 2008, 08:19:59 AM »
yes brad pitt got a great bod

and also one of the hottest girls in the world

but apparantely to some, it's more important to weight 200 pounds more and lift heavy dumbbells in a gym  ::)
Z

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: April 16, 2008, 08:21:14 AM »
affeman is correct. that's why it's good to use a variety of methods and the clients sometimes won't even let you take their shirts off to measure the points. that's the only time i'll use other ways.

moose, those sensors are ridiculous. i got a reading of 3% over my caliper reading, but i'm of normal weight and height for my age. they dont take muscular bulk into consideration at all, which renders them useless on anyone with a decent amount of muscle.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #29 on: April 16, 2008, 08:22:43 AM »
Pitt was on 2000mg test, 12iu gh and milos shake for fight club

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: April 16, 2008, 08:24:53 AM »
squad,
even if pits routine is based on pushups, you should fucking try it out.
anything would be better than sitting on your FAT ASS.

maybe you should try hanging weights off of your side rolls, and see if you can possibly make them hang over your shorts
any further. you're a fat nasty pig. oink oink

you should try swallowing next time twinkie boy, epic big nose, receding hairline at age 23 and caveman forehead, BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ANNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGG ;D

Moosejay

« Reply #31 on: April 16, 2008, 08:28:44 AM »
squad,
even if pits routine is based on pushups, you should fucking try it out.
anything would be better than sitting on your FAT ASS.

maybe you should try hanging weights off of your side rolls, and see if you can possibly make them hang over your shorts
any further. you're a fat nasty pig. oink oink

is that really sf?   well...very big arms

Moosejay

« Reply #32 on: April 16, 2008, 08:29:57 AM »
affeman is correct. that's why it's good to use a variety of methods and the clients sometimes won't even let you take their shirts off to measure the points. that's the only time i'll use other ways.

moose, those sensors are ridiculous. i got a reading of 3% over my caliper reading, but i'm of normal weight and height for my age. they dont take muscular bulk into consideration at all, which renders them useless on anyone with a decent amount of muscle.

exactly...they should not even be sold...only adds to industry 'fat loss loop of crazy...'

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: April 16, 2008, 08:35:14 AM »
moose, are you kidding me? his biceps are folded fat rolls.

could you really make the argument you wouldn't rather be me?

maybe if you'd stop using the work "twink" and "twinkie" youd stop making yourself hungry
for those delicious cakes with cream filling. mmmmmmm.

what you say really doesn't insult anyone, its plain as day you look 1,000,000 times more disgusting.

Jesus christ, look how fucking fat you are dude, and thats in a window, which you obviously did to hide
the little cellulite bundles hidden within your fat crevices.

hahahahahaa, monster nose, epic bushy eyebrows, black bug eyes, dumbo ears, neanderthal forehead, 12 inch arms, skinny hairy bird chest with semen on it and gay wannabe tough guy stare. ;D

Moosejay

« Reply #34 on: April 16, 2008, 08:37:05 AM »
cush...i just try to see the positive in everyone....don't really know him,,,you look good, also

wisconsinBB

• Getbig IV
  • Sweep The Leg!
« Reply #35 on: April 16, 2008, 08:37:46 AM »
Could we please stop posting that pic, it makes me violently ill.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: April 16, 2008, 08:39:09 AM »
cush...i just try to see the positive in everyone....don't really know him,,,you look good, also
don't get on this monster's bad side Moose, you can't tell from the picture but he's a ripped 200 pound marine who fought Golden Gloves, inclines a pair of 100's like the 10's and claims to live in one of the most affluent communities in Virginia, aren't you impressed? ;D

Moosejay

« Reply #37 on: April 16, 2008, 08:42:14 AM »
don't get on this monster's bad side Moose, you can't tell from the picture but he's a ripped 200 pound marine who fought Golden Gloves, inclines a pair of 100's like the 10's and claims to live in one of the most affluent communities in Virginia, aren't you impressed? ;D

well, squad, VA is a nice state...

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: April 16, 2008, 08:42:36 AM »
haha.. this would sound insulting, if it were coming from an authority on appearance.
I could have all the flaws on earth, and still only be the second most disgusting person on earth,
thanks to you always being the fattest, sloppiest piece of garbage to grace the world!

my arms are way bigger than 12 inches. yours literally would probably be 12, if you got all of that fat
off of them, because with the weight you lift, there certainly is no muscle.
you said in a previous post my eyebrows were waxed, now you say they're bushy.
my eyes are brown.
my ears are big
my forehead is big
my nose is big

What's your story? Why do you have such massive amounts of bodyfat? Why are you so weak (esp for your fatness)? Why are you a loser? Why don't you do cardio? Why do you have the worlds biggest love handles? Have you written guiness about the claim to worlds most neck rolls?

i'll answer all those questions when you explain the sperm on your "chest". ;D

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: April 16, 2008, 08:47:02 AM »
ladies and gentlemen, i present to you, Mr. 148 pound Hot Tub Twinkie, bing.................... .....bang............... .............hold on.....................w ait a second.................. .....here it comes................... ...............almost there.................go time, BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMM MMMMMM. ;D

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #40 on: April 16, 2008, 08:52:39 AM »
I've never boxed in my life, or claimed to,  tubby.
I was a marine, I do weigh 200, actually about 190 now.
I live in northern va.
Once again, I've never claimed to be ripped, just way less fat than you...

Lets do this squad, both do a little bicep pose in front of the mirror. Waist up.
Dont leave out the lovehandles, as I really want to laugh at you.
No taking pictures in dirty glass reflections either.

We'll both post them, and see who is more/less disgusting, like you don't already know the answer.

You'll never do this, OR answer the questions. Because you're fat, and there's no denying it.

Why do you so badly want to see SF with his shirt off?  Is there something RW?

wisconsinBB

• Getbig IV
  • Sweep The Leg!
« Reply #41 on: April 16, 2008, 08:54:08 AM »
CAN EVERYONE PLEASE STOP POSTING THAT PIC :-X

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: April 16, 2008, 09:01:19 AM »
hahahahahaa, monster nose, epic bushy eyebrows, black bug eyes, dumbo ears, neanderthal forehead, 12 inch arms, skinny hairy bird chest with semen on it and gay wannabe tough guy stare. ;D

ROFL

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: April 16, 2008, 09:03:39 AM »
hahaha who is the jockrider in the picture?

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: April 16, 2008, 09:05:52 AM »
I think it's funny that a guy who is 51 years old, and obviously a completely out of shape, never done cardio in his life fat slob
is posting on GETBIG.com
Maybe he took the "big" part literally, and translated it into obese.

FUCK! I just solved it.

I apologize squad, I guess I thought this board was about getting strong, and in shape.  It was me who was the idiot by not
seeing that the translation was literal, that this board was actually abotu becoming morbidly OBESES.

You're just a pathetic human being. You make fun of brad pit, and try to punk about his workout routine, but do you have room to talk squad? You're such a huge monster, and in great shape, why dont you post your workout routine?

1am MILKSHAKE
2am FRIED FISH
3am WIFES ASS HAIR
3-6 see if cushingrw exposed my fat slobbish ass on getbig
6am oreos, twinkies, frosted flakes, crispy kreme(box), taco bell
8am BURGER KING
10am McDonalds

all the while doing no cardio.
hahahahahaaa, oh man you just love the abuse don't you? didn't daddy and mommy give enough attention to their little skinny wimp of a "son" when he was a kid? i'll bet they're proud of this pic.....BOOOOOMMMMM. ;D

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: April 16, 2008, 09:06:12 AM »
I think it's funny that a guy who is 51 years old, and obviously a completely out of shape, never done cardio in his life fat slob
is posting on GETBIG.com
Maybe he took the "big" part literally, and translated it into obese.

FUCK! I just solved it.

I apologize squad, I guess I thought this board was about getting strong, and in shape.  It was me who was the idiot by not
seeing that the translation was literal, that this board was actually abotu becoming morbidly OBESES.

You're just a pathetic human being. You make fun of brad pit, and try to punk about his workout routine, but do you have room to talk squad? You're such a huge monster, and in great shape, why dont you post your workout routine?

1am MILKSHAKE
2am FRIED FISH
3am WIFES ASS HAIR
3-6 see if cushingrw exposed my fat slobbish ass on getbig
6am oreos, twinkies, frosted flakes, crispy kreme(box), taco bell
8am BURGER KING
10am McDonalds

all the while doing no cardio.

fuck what a meltdown :D

The fact alone that you took 10min to write that is friggin hillarious :D

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: April 16, 2008, 09:15:18 AM »
dude, you're a clown stark.

I start a fight with squad everyday. Like clockwork.
And him, and all of his fuckbuddies come out of the woodwork just to argue.

It's not like they go anywhere. We all know squad is fat. I just do it to raise his blood pressure, in hopes he'll die eventually from it.

After a while, you can tell his fat fingers get tired of typing, because he'll disappear for 30 minutes. He's obviously not hitting the gym.
speaking of fucckbuddies how long did yours take to blow this nut on you? :D

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: April 16, 2008, 09:17:42 AM »
why he looks so sweaty in the pic? he has the typicle gay stare.

Condor

• Getbig IV
  • Work Hard, Play Hard
« Reply #48 on: April 16, 2008, 09:18:34 AM »
I remember seeing this pic about 10 years ago and thought that I should start lifting some weights.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: April 16, 2008, 09:20:28 AM »
how long did it take you to think of that joke?
dude, you only have on joke, and it sucks.

the best joke of all is the one god plays on you each and every day, by building more tartar on your arterial walls.
soon enough you're going to die of a heart attack, or stroke.
THEN we can really laugh.

I'll still come here and post mean things about you, because, after all, you were the fattest, sloppiest man to ever
grace getbig.
i hope your boyfriend was kind enough to clean you up after he got done fuccking you twinkie boy. ;D