Author Topic: Esai Morales Blasts the Phony "War on ____" Maher is a Douche  (Read 2372 times)

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith

Maher is a douche, he acts all cool but doesn't want to hear or see the truth he is no better than the MSM.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Re: Esai Morales Blasts the Phony "War on ____" Maher is a Douche
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2008, 02:34:31 PM »
pretty disgusted with Maher on that show.  This guy is so far rapped up in his own little world, he's really losing perspective on some basic shit.

I could not believe he thought what those girls did was ok.  Yea, Bill acts like "oh, it's just kid stuff, we did it all the time"  Like Bill Maher was ever kidnapped, not let go for hours and beaten senseless by several other kids ::)  yea ok Bill...  growing up in wyoming, we got in fights all the time, it never involved holding someone against their will or beating them past the point and it never involved beating a person who doesn't want to fight, any somehow we managed not to kidnap anyone ::)

Purge_WTF

« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2008, 05:38:14 PM »
  Yeah, Maher dropped the ball concerning those little bastards. They deserve jail time for what they did.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2008, 06:45:48 PM »
pretty disgusted with Maher on that show.  This guy is so far rapped up in his own little world, he's really losing perspective on some basic shit.

I could not believe he thought what those girls did was ok.  Yea, Bill acts like "oh, it's just kid stuff, we did it all the time"  Like Bill Maher was ever kidnapped, not let go for hours and beaten senseless by several other kids ::)  yea ok Bill...  growing up in wyoming, we got in fights all the time, it never involved holding someone against their will or beating them past the point and it never involved beating a person who doesn't want to fight, any somehow we managed not to kidnap anyone ::)

Did he really try to jusitify the actions of those girls? wow.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2008, 10:22:28 PM »
Did he really try to jusitify the actions of those girls? wow.
yea, I kid you not, what was he thinking ::)

Here you go, not often he gets booed from his own crowd:

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2008, 10:24:31 PM »
I love Alaxander's response to Bill.  "You have got to always be this close to madness" holding his fingers about a quarter inch apart... 

The Coach

« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2008, 10:39:49 PM »
Man, too bad about Esai, seems his politics are a CT related. We played on the same over 30 baseball team in Pasadena for 3 years and hung out after games, even when drinking he never mentioned politics.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2008, 10:45:40 PM »
Man, too bad about Esai, seems his politics are a CT related. We played on the same over 30 baseball team in Pasadena for 3 years and hung out after games, even when drinking he never mentioned politics.
He seems like a cool dude, I would get to bent out of shape over his politics.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #8 on: April 17, 2008, 04:58:18 AM »

So, you spent years drinking and socializing with a 911 truther.

If you were running for president, you'd now have to disown him and condemn everything he's ever said, admit you regret the time spent together, and then face 6 months of criticism for associating with his anti-american rhetoric.

The Coach

« Reply #9 on: April 17, 2008, 07:05:59 AM »
So, you spent years drinking and socializing with a 911 truther.

If you were running for president, you'd now have to disown him and condemn everything he's ever said, admit you regret the time spent together, and then face 6 months of criticism for associating with his anti-american rhetoric.

This was waaaaay before 9/11, yes, I would disagree with him and condemn what he said but no, I don't regret spending time with him.....very cool person.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #10 on: April 17, 2008, 07:08:23 AM »
This was waaaaay before 9/11, yes, I would disagree with him and condemn what he said but no, I don't regret spending time with him.....very cool person.

it was just an extreme example of how prez candidates get criticized because of who they've worked and met with.

I'm sure all of us have had clients that have been in trouble in the past, which we didn't know about, or will be in trouble in the future.  If we were running for president, we'd have to explain that, even though we disagreed with them or didn't know about it.

all 3 candidates have been criticized for the endorsements they received - something they can't control - or people they knew in the past.  Unfairly.

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: April 17, 2008, 08:04:13 AM »
Oh boy. Another whack job.

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #12 on: April 17, 2008, 08:40:52 AM »

He's 100% correct about all the so-called 'wars' the U.S. is getting its ass kicked in.

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: April 18, 2008, 08:46:21 PM »

Your to short to play baseball.   Maybe you can get on as a bowling pin at the local alley....

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
« Reply #14 on: April 18, 2008, 08:50:04 PM »

Your to short to play baseball.   Maybe you can get on as a bowling pin at the local alley....

ROFL. You're on a roll today.

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: April 18, 2008, 08:51:40 PM »
ROFL. You're on a roll today.

We all have our days.. ;D