Author Topic: McCain Clinches Presidency  (Read 4351 times)

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
Re: McCain Clinches Presidency
« Reply #25 on: April 16, 2008, 04:49:20 PM »
good post but you must realize that these 'terrorists' exported are as a direct result of Americans murdering innocents everyday in the Middle East and meddling in the affairs of Muslims.

they are freedom fighters in their cultures, trying to free the country from American invaders and intervention.

If America tried diplocacy and real respect for Islam then these people you call terrorist would not exist

don't get ahead of yourself.

osama bin laden is not a "freedom fighter" nor has he ever been. he is a saudi supremacist whose main complaints were that the united states had soldiers in mecca and madina, and that the saudi government didn't pay his family for construction. his main concern has always been himself, right on down to the oil under saudi arabia's sand.

not that there aren't those who FOLLOW bin laden, et al, for other reasons, but by and large they aren't freedom fighters.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #26 on: April 16, 2008, 04:50:38 PM »
joe, you're an idiot. a complete and utter, drooling moron. a man who should not be allowed within 50 feet of a voting booth because in the off-chance that your malfunctioning brain doesn't short-circuit while you're attempting to vote and cause you to injure yourself, you display nothing even RESEMBLING the cognitive function necessary to make a responsible choice for the president.

you're ripping on Obama because he'll meet with the leader of an enemy nation, eh? i'm assuming you think reagan shouldn't have met with Gorbachev or Nixon with the leader of china? right?

...right? ::)
Now that's a bitch slap, Magoo. Joe needs to vote, but he also needs to edumacate himself beyond the personalities involved to the issues being discussed. The strength of his opinions/convictions seem to be inversely proportional to his actual political knowledge!? A scary combination and, here in Canada, is piped as an American cliche. I'm glad there are some of you to counterbalance such tendencies.  :-\

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #27 on: April 16, 2008, 04:52:35 PM »
don't get ahead of yourself.

osama bin laden is not a "freedom fighter" nor has he ever been. he is a saudi supremacist whose main complaints were that the united states had soldiers in mecca and madina, and that the saudi government didn't pay his family for construction. his main concern has always been himself, right on down to the oil under saudi arabia's sand.

not that there aren't those who FOLLOW bin laden, et al, for other reasons, but by and large they aren't freedom fighters.

we actually funded bin laden in the 80s to fight against the russians.  there is some evidence that relationship extended well into the 90s as well.

Zaphod

• Getbig IV
  • IFBB Mr Canada 1970
« Reply #28 on: April 16, 2008, 04:55:11 PM »
we actually funded bin laden in the 80s to fight against the russians.  there is some evidence that relationship extended well into the 90s as well.

Hahahaha, oh brother.

"the truth is out there"

Hey, don't you just cringe when you think Rambo was fighting with the Taliban in part III?  ;D

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #29 on: April 16, 2008, 04:56:33 PM »

You say allt his about Osama yet you have probably never even set foot in an Eastern land. you probably know nothing of Muslim culture and Osama's fearless fighting against the Russians, his idealism and dedication to Islam. instead you beleive the propaganda that you are fed.

he has been a freedom fighter , fighting agression and meddlers in Muslim affairs for decades. he is a freedom fighter and hero to many in the Middle East , this you people need to realize. he is a hero because he fights the people who are blowing up schools and hospitals, who torture  and humilate Muslim prisoners , who demonize Islam. you need to wake up and see the murder being perpetrated against women and children all in the name of DEMOCRACY (actually all about stealing Muslim's resources and meddling)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #30 on: April 16, 2008, 04:56:47 PM »
Hahahaha, oh brother.

I used to laugh at things like that too.  It is much easier to laugh at things you don't understand than to learn more about them.

The US funded the mujahadeen in the 80s in a proxy war against Russian incursion into afghanistan.  We gave them money, training, weapons, and intel, and they were able to prevent russia from taking afghanistan and the valuable caspian oil reserves.

The leader of the mujahadeen was osama bin laden.  This is old news, readily admitted public record.

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: April 16, 2008, 04:58:35 PM »
Now that's a bitch slap, Magoo. Joe needs to vote, but he also needs to edumacate himself beyond the personalities involved to the issues being discussed. The strength of his opinions/convictions seem to be inversely proportional to his actual political knowledge!? A scary combination and, here in Canada, is piped as an American cliche. I'm glad there are some of you to counterbalance such tendencies.  :-\

joe is one of those guys who listens to hannity or savage and maybe reads an issue of the weekly standard and then just parrots the most inflammatory talking points. it's downright depressing because he does it so often you KNOW that every time he starts one of these threads some part of his head is going "oh my god i'm a genius, just wait until these libs see what i've got!!" only to find out he's screwed the pooch again.

he doesn't even come across like a halfway competent conservative windbag, it's just out and out ignorance. i mean, props to him for having passion for politics, but like you said that's not helpful when you're more passionate than educated about it.

it'd be one thing if it was another field like sports or music or something. dumbasses who espouse dumbassery thinking they're experts on movies or ancient philosophy are annoying, but this is talking about salient things that matter. guys like joe vote and have an effect on policy decisions and the direction my country moves in, the mere thought of which worries me deeply.

i'm getting off track, though. the point is, joe's dumb and obama is 100% correct to be willing to open up communication between the united states and iran, just as we have with almost EVERY dictator at one point or another.

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: April 16, 2008, 05:00:27 PM »
You say allt his about Osama yet you have probably never even set foot in an Eastern land. you probably know nothing of Muslim culture and Osama's fearless fighting against the Russians, his idealism and dedication to Islam. instead you beleive the propaganda that you are fed.

he has been a freedom fighter , fighting agression and meddlers in Muslim affairs for decades. he is a freedom fighter and hero to many in the Middle East , this you people need to realize. he is a hero because he fights the people who are blowing up schools and hospitals, who torture  and humilate Muslim prisoners , who demonize Islam. you need to wake up and see the murder being perpetrated against women and children all in the name of DEMOCRACY (actually all about stealing Muslim's resources and meddling)

i have never set foot there, but i know much of islamic culture and have read/heard bin ladens diatribes without western editing. he is not a freedom fighter of islam.

osama does not care about palestine, he calls shiites "dogs" and has no problem eliminating iran, as well as his deep and profound hatred of saddam hussein (the secular leader). osama is NOT a freedom fighter, he's a saudi sunni with selfish concerns that help him manipulate the desperate. sorry.

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #33 on: April 16, 2008, 05:00:53 PM »
I used to laugh at things like that too.  It is much easier to laugh at things you don't understand than to learn more about them.

the CIA funded Osama when they were as usual meddling in the affairs of the Muslims. what they didn;t expect is that he was playing them too. he took their help - they supply the positions of Russian targets and weapons - and then when he had driven out the Russians he turned the barrel on them.

The Coach

« Reply #34 on: April 16, 2008, 05:03:38 PM »

you're ripping on Obama because he'll meet with the leader of an enemy nation, eh? i'm assuming you think reagan shouldn't have met with Gorbachev or Nixon with the leader of china? right?

...right? ::)

No, I'm ripping on Obama because basically he's backing Carters trip with a meeting with the head honcho of hamas, a terrorist organization. In fact, I will rip on him as well if he meets with Mamoud (can't spell the midgets last name) because it's Iran that is supplying the arms to kill our troops, why would have seek diplomacy with someone who said he wants to wipe the US and Israel off the face of the map and said the holocaust never happend?

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #35 on: April 16, 2008, 05:04:20 PM »

osama does not care about palestine, he calls shiites "dogs" and has no problem eliminating iran, as well as his deep and profound hatred of saddam hussein (the secular leader). osama is NOT a freedom fighter, he's a saudi sunni with selfish concerns that help him manipulate the desperate. sorry.

to be fair it is clear you want to understand but you lack very much true knowledge of Eastern affairs and people. you do not know what Osama cares about. what he has done is fought for freedom for the Muslim world. for that world to be free from non-Muslim manipulation and domination. he do this for decades.

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #36 on: April 16, 2008, 05:08:28 PM »
Obama doesnt have to worry about Mccain. Old age should take him out within the next year.

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #37 on: April 16, 2008, 05:10:59 PM »
No, I'm ripping on Obama because basically he's backing Carters trip with a meeting with the head honcho of hamas, a terrorist organization. In fact, I will rip on him as well if he meets with Mamoud (can't spell the midgets last name) because it's Iran that is supplying the arms to kill our troops, why would have seek diplomacy with someone who said he wants to wipe the US and Israel off the face of the map and said the holocaust never happend?
[/quote

Hamas are terrorists are they? Iran supply weapons that kill American troops? Who is the country who blows up schools and hospitals? Who is country who has killed over 100 thousand innocent civilians in an illegal war not supported by even the majority of its own people?

That sounds like terrorist to me.

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: April 16, 2008, 05:14:45 PM »

mahmoud ahmadinejad. you got the first name wrong, too. he never said "wiped off the map", he said the "zionist regime would be erased from the pages of history", which is entirely different.

you are both ignorant and willfully so. i am genuinely disappointed that when people talk of the average american voter, it is you they point to and not me.

Zaphod

• Getbig IV
  • IFBB Mr Canada 1970
« Reply #39 on: April 16, 2008, 05:15:18 PM »
I used to laugh at things like that too.  It is much easier to laugh at things you don't understand than to learn more about them.

The US funded the mujahadeen in the 80s in a proxy war against Russian incursion into afghanistan.  We gave them money, training, weapons, and intel, and they were able to prevent russia from taking afghanistan and the valuable caspian oil reserves.

The leader of the mujahadeen was osama bin laden.  This is old news, readily admitted public record.

I think thats common knowlege?  ???

I just had to chuckle at you second part "there is some evidence that relationship extended well into the 90s as well." That may be true, but it seemed to be a segue into a 240esq grand conspiracy diatribe.  ;D

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #40 on: April 16, 2008, 05:16:06 PM »
Id rather pay $500 dollars a day to train with Milos than vote for McCain

Zaphod

• Getbig IV
  • IFBB Mr Canada 1970
« Reply #41 on: April 16, 2008, 05:16:50 PM »
mahmoud ahmadinejad. you got the first name wrong, too. he never said "wiped off the map", he said the "zionist regime would be erased from the pages of history", which is entirely different.

you are both ignorant and willfully so. i am genuinely disappointed that when people talk of the average american voter, it is you they point to and not me.

He's predicting the destuction of Isreal on almost a weekly basis. Didn't you get the memo?  ???

Paul Allen

« Reply #42 on: April 16, 2008, 05:18:25 PM »
my hatred of coloreds and women will result in me voting for mccain even if he's dead come election time.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #43 on: April 16, 2008, 05:19:12 PM »
Id rather pay $500 dollars a day to train with Milos than vote for McCain
There is some good in you, afterall.  ;)

Zaphod

• Getbig IV
  • IFBB Mr Canada 1970
« Reply #44 on: April 16, 2008, 05:25:56 PM »

Google search: ahmadinejad "destruction of israel"

73,600 hits??  ??? Many claim to be various direct quotes? Huh?  ???

Hopefully you won't "willfully" remain ignorant now that you know otherwise?  ???

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #45 on: April 16, 2008, 05:29:48 PM »
Obama doesnt have to worry about Mccain. Old age should take him out within the next year.
would not be awful if God took him home tonight.  i hope mccains cancer comes back tonight too

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #46 on: April 16, 2008, 05:30:06 PM »
Oh brother. Like any of us have control over what happens. ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Zaphod

• Getbig IV
  • IFBB Mr Canada 1970
« Reply #47 on: April 16, 2008, 05:32:43 PM »
Oh brother. Like any of us have control over what happens. ::)

At least we know that whoever gets elected will suck balls. I guess there's comfort in that?  :-\

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: April 16, 2008, 05:35:40 PM »
Google search: ahmadinejad "destruction of israel"

73,600 hits??  ??? Many claim to be various direct quotes? Huh?  ???

Hopefully you won't "willfully" remain ignorant now that you know otherwise?  ???

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article12949.htm

When  properly translated the Iranian president actually calls for the removal of the regimes that are in power in Israel and in the USA as a goal for the future. Nowhere does he demand the elimination or annihilation of Israel. He called for greater governance for Palestine. The word map does not even feature. And the president makes plain that the Holocaust happened, but, he argues western powers have exploited the memory of the Holocaust for their own imperialistic purposes. What the mainstream ran with is complete deception.

thanks for playing, mr beeblebrox.  8)

Zaphod

• Getbig IV
  • IFBB Mr Canada 1970
« Reply #49 on: April 16, 2008, 05:41:08 PM »
http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article12949.htm

When  properly translated the Iranian president actually calls for the removal of the regimes that are in power in Israel and in the USA as a goal for the future. Nowhere does he demand the elimination or annihilation of Israel. He called for greater governance for Palestine. The word map does not even feature. And the president makes plain that the Holocaust happened, but, he argues western powers have exploited the memory of the Holocaust for their own imperialistic purposes. What the mainstream ran with is complete deception.

thanks for playing, mr beeblebrox.  8)

73,000 hits = more than 1?  ???

lol at  Beeblebrox. You ever listen to the radio version? good stuff