Author Topic: pm question answered  (Read 3187 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
pm question answered
« on: April 16, 2008, 08:34:25 PM »
i was asked by few what is the strongst natural i have seen,, heres the answer

strong doesnt mean size it means strngth of the physiqe which is muscle tendoins and bones,,the strongest i have seen naturally as in true naturally was a black lifter that squated 6.5 plates each side of the bar for 4 reps,,done right ,,he built it up from low weight to high weight,,

he went after and did the leg press with total of 27 plates for 3 full reps with good form,,again bvuilt it up from lower to higher

this is the strongest lifter i have ever seen naturally ,,he didnt have enough thickness on his phsiqe to be hormonized ,,his built was very good but body fat in the double digit,,his weight was 190-200lb and all of it was in the muscles tendoing and bones,,strong fella yet did not look like a bodybuilder nor a powerlifter,,just a guy from the hood who like to lift ,,he did take big breaks betwen lifts but he did it with good enough form

this is the best i can give you on natural liftings and no i didnt document it because i had to discuss it with him for a while untill i decided he is completely natural
fallen angel

JohnnyVegas

Re: pm question answered
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2008, 08:37:17 PM »

strong doesnt mean size it means strngth of the physiqe which is muscle tendoins and bones,,the strongest i have seen naturally as in true naturally was a black lifter that squated 6.5 plates each side of the bar for 4 reps,,done right ,,he built it up from low weight to high weight,,

he went after and did the leg press with total of 27 plates for 3 full reps with good form,,again bvuilt it up from lower to higher

this is the strongest lifter i have ever seen naturally ,,he didnt have enough thickness on his phsiqe to be hormonized ,,his built was very good but body fat in the double digit,,his weight was 190-200lb and all of it was in the muscles tendoing and bones,,strong fella yet did not look like a bodybuilder nor a powerlifter,,just a guy from the hood who like to lift ,,he did take big breaks betwen lifts but he did it with good enough form

this is the best i can give you on natural liftings and no i didnt document it because i had to discuss it with him for a while untill i decided he is completely natural

It appears you have not seen too many serious lifters.

Like i said, if you want to see real BBing, and not play on the internet all day. come out to So Cal, Iwill give you some pointers- OK junior.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2008, 08:42:43 PM »
i thought i dismissed you until you put a video with your 1.5 inch pump? now ill add you a mission here....show me you can leg press more than 10 plates each side with good form and i may very well stip by sc on my next trip into your mexican zone :-*

27 plates for a natural black lifter...this is a pro level when on hormones even though he didnt look like a bodybuilder..his sheer strength would win him big titles right now in powerlifting but the fella didnt know a from z,,trust me friend gh15 do not give the status natural to anyone ,,it takes a lot to impress gh15
fallen angel

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2008, 08:44:45 PM »
GH15 I ASKED YOU A QUESTION ON YOUR OTHER THREAD, BRO..  COULD YOU PLEASE ANSWER IT ID APPRECIATE IT BROTHA

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2008, 01:41:38 AM »
GH15 I ASKED YOU A QUESTION ON YOUR OTHER THREAD, BRO..  COULD YOU PLEASE ANSWER IT ID APPRECIATE IT BROTHA

Well you must understand that youre not the only guy here to have questions for gh15...all i see is "conversations" between you and gh15.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2008, 01:57:00 AM »
i thought i dismissed you until you put a video with your 1.5 inch pump? now ill add you a mission here....show me you can leg press more than 10 plates each side with good form and i may very well stip by sc on my next trip into your mexican zone :-*

27 plates for a natural black lifter...this is a pro level when on hormones even though he didnt look like a bodybuilder..his sheer strength would win him big titles right now in powerlifting but the fella didnt know a from z,,trust me friend gh15 do not give the status natural to anyone ,,it takes a lot to impress gh15
gh15 sorry but legpress is not a good measurement of strengt since all legpresses are different. in that case you have to specify what type of legpress.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2008, 03:24:23 AM »
this is me with 100mg naposim daily in my sistem after about 5 weeks...

FullROM

• Getbig III
  • GetBig
« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2008, 04:39:58 AM »
But you said there is nothing like a natural bodybuilder?

The.Giant

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: April 17, 2008, 04:40:43 AM »

good lift, dbol for the win.
It's Hip to be Square!

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #9 on: April 17, 2008, 04:46:34 AM »

Hmm. I note that you did not say he was 'gh15 approved.' Why did he not get your seal of approval?

Determinator

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: April 17, 2008, 04:54:06 AM »
It appears you have not seen too many serious lifters.

Like i said, if you want to see real BBing, and not play on the internet all day. come out to So Cal, Iwill give you some pointers- OK junior.
I should remind you that you are making derogatory comments to an official getbig *Big6* member. You would be wise to refrain from such further interactions.

(Determinator:official getbig *Big6* member)

Stavios

« Reply #11 on: April 17, 2008, 07:29:14 AM »

pretty strong sevatase, good job

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #12 on: April 17, 2008, 11:35:11 AM »
Hmm. I note that you did not say he was 'gh15 approved.' Why did he not get your seal of approval?

because he didnt look like a bodybuilder,,there is natural and it is in strength,,some guys are very strong yet no muscle shape and 170lb ,,this guy because he is black had good muscle shape and was very srtong yet still didnt look like a bodybuilder and physiqe was out of symetry out or proportion and off balance with  out some of the most important muscles such as delts and simply didnt have the thickness that hormones give you to the the over all physiqe,,his bones were very strong his tendoins were very strong his muscle were very strong,,,same as the 180lb white guy with srong bones tendoins and muscle ,,only diff is the white guy usually wont have good muscle shape and that black lifter had good muscle shape,,never the less he was stronget than anything i have seen before from a true natural

thats the reason he didnt get the gh15 approved seal ,,he was lacking what it takes to LOOK like a bodybuilder,,,its not all in how much you lift and you learn it pretty fast into your mid 20s early 30s,,still some guys cant get in a gym and lift moderate weight,,some guys have to lift very heavy because its just their way of getting attention in the gym,,they are usually on hormones
fallen angel