Author Topic: Just to let you know... I have 26 posts left until I have my personality changed  (Read 564 times)

Stark

• Getbig V
As well all know every 10k threats you shed your skin and in Forum terms that means you have your personality checked
and changed.

So before I run out of time let's clear some things up...

Bluto you are a pretentious cocksucking hypocritical little shit, you have over 25k posts and constantly complain people spamming while you are on the other hand spam like crazy yourself, I have put you on ignore and will continue to do so in the long run.
We hate each other for over a year now so let's continue, I'm happy as long as you hate my fucking guts :)

Everybody else (including Squad aka Dave who hates my guts as well but is considered cool and fun at least in my books) I wish you nothing but peace and prosperity.

;D

;D

mass 04

• Getbig V
pity post  :D

Top Dog

• Getbig IV
counting posts=zero life

The Master

• Getbig V
Stork is a penis.

medz zeppelin

• Getbig IV
  • go west young man.......break bread in the new lan
As well all know every 10k threats you shed your skin and in Forum terms that means you have your personality checked
and changed.

So before I run out of time let's clear some things up...

Bluto you are a pretentious cocksucking hypocritical little shit, you have over 25k posts and constantly complain people spamming while you are on the other hand spam like crazy yourself, I have put you on ignore and will continue to do so in the long run.
We hate each other for over a year now so let's continue, I'm happy as long as you hate my fucking guts :)

Everybody else (including Squad aka Dave who hates my guts as well but is considered cool and fun at least in my books) I wish you nothing but peace and prosperity.

;D

;D
if you pace yourself you can run this account for another 2 years