Author Topic: Idiots smoking outside the gym last night!  (Read 8589 times)

wisconsinBB

• Getbig IV
  • Sweep The Leg!
Re: Idiots smoking outside the gym last night!
« Reply #50 on: April 17, 2008, 09:14:16 AM »
AHAHAHAH!!!!  Mine too.....Rocky IV soundtrack is a definite guilty pleasure of mine!

You should not have to refer to it as a guilty pleasure.  I fricken love that music.  Everyone has their own favorites, but I absolutely can't stand angry music (pantera, hatebreed, blah blah) when I'm at the gym or anywhere really. My brothers are both really into that stuff when they lift, but I'm much more into the rocky stuff and other 80's music.   To each his own I guess. 

This is my "guilty" pleasure.  Boy am I gonna get flamed for this one.  It is actually on my ipod!  I just keep repeating "NO MERCY" in my head!!

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #51 on: April 17, 2008, 09:26:27 AM »
You should not have to refer to it as a guilty pleasure.  I fricken love that music.  Everyone has their own favorites, but I absolutely can't stand angry music (pantera, hatebreed, blah blah) when I'm at the gym or anywhere really. My brothers are both really into that stuff when they lift, but I'm much more into the rocky stuff and other 80's music.   To each his own I guess. 

This is my "guilty" pleasure.  Boy am I gonna get flamed for this one.  It is actually on my ipod!  I just keep repeating "NO MERCY" in my head!!

AAHAHAHAHA!!!  Dude, that's a classic!!!!

"You're the best.....around!!  Nothin's gonna ever keep ya down!!"    Have this soundtrack also!!

And remember, whatever you do in life always.....always......s weep the leg.

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: April 17, 2008, 09:29:13 AM »
the best athletes in the army smoke and/or dip

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #53 on: April 17, 2008, 09:31:13 AM »
BSB a woman die on the spot from second hand smoke. I forgot what state it was but look it up. She was a college student working in a bar. Thats how deadly cigs can be.

I really don't care what you have to say.
$

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #54 on: April 17, 2008, 09:31:16 AM »
the best athletes in the army smoke and/or dip

Exactly....I smoked a pack of Pall Malls before my last chest workout.....added 40lbs to my bench.

TheTerrifyer

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #55 on: April 17, 2008, 09:43:09 AM »
I know a lot of guys that smoke despite lifting. Shit, I've got a pack of Salem Blacks in my glovebox that I bought the other day. And I can't even count the number of guys that I've seen lifting with a dip in.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: April 17, 2008, 09:44:32 AM »
Blatant Synthol in the Bis and Tris

Condor

• Getbig IV
  • Work Hard, Play Hard
« Reply #57 on: April 17, 2008, 09:54:55 AM »
"WHO AM I? I'M......THE UNSILENT MAJORITY, BIGMOUTH!!!"

"YOU SEE!!!....YOU SEE!!!...HE'S NOT A MACHINE, HE'S A MAN!!"

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #58 on: April 17, 2008, 10:11:44 AM »
Yup, just a week ago I noticed a new girl at the gym: looked good the whole nine yards and I made a mental note to look for her again. I leave 15 mins later and she's just outside the double-doors lighting up. My hard-on just went AWOL. Total deal-breaker for me.   >:( 

MoralMan

• Getbig III
« Reply #59 on: April 17, 2008, 10:21:28 AM »
Sooooooo I'm leaving the gym last night after a brutally epic leg workout and there's three tools in their shorts and tank tops smoking right outside the front entrance of the gym!   This is almost as lame as taking pics of yourself in the sauna!  Has anyone else ever witnessed this? Discuss!

I saw the same thing last night! Also after hitting legs!

CigaretteMan

• Getbig III
  • Yum, yum, give me some!
« Reply #60 on: April 17, 2008, 04:10:31 PM »
Sooooooo I'm leaving the gym last night after a brutally epic leg workout and there's three tools in their shorts and tank tops smoking right outside the front entrance of the gym!   This is almost as lame as taking pics of yourself in the sauna!  Has anyone else ever witnessed this? Discuss!

Smoking has potential benefits for one. Like everythi else, there are pros and cons to smoking. Our Society has gone into an almost religious fenzy trying to eliminate smoking and tryingt o categorize smokers as the worst scum ever, when there are many more seriosu issues to focus.

I do believe that smoking should be banned in closed spaces because non-smokers shouldn't be forced to breathe smoke they don't want to, but in many places now the frenzy is getting to such ridiculous degree that they are trying to ban smoking from open public spaces like parks, and inside places where smoking should be more than ok, like tobacco stores and night clubs.

Zaphod

• Getbig IV
  • IFBB Mr Canada 1970
« Reply #61 on: April 17, 2008, 05:19:21 PM »
Yup, just a week ago I noticed a new girl at the gym: looked good the whole nine yards and I made a mental note to look for her again. I leave 15 mins later and she's just outside the double-doors lighting up. My hard-on just went AWOL. Total deal-breaker for me.   >:( 

hahahah, WEAK

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #62 on: April 17, 2008, 05:27:53 PM »
hahahah, WEAK
Haha. I know. She smokes; she pokes.  :D

"chimps needs to harden the fuck up" - Mark Read

Michaeloz

• Getbig II
« Reply #63 on: April 18, 2008, 04:49:19 AM »
At my gym they smoke in the gym between sets. Not good sucking on someones second hand smoke while training

iron_dawg

• Getbig III
« Reply #64 on: April 18, 2008, 10:49:23 AM »
markus ruhl smokes

wisconsinBB

• Getbig IV
  • Sweep The Leg!
« Reply #65 on: April 18, 2008, 10:51:52 AM »
markus ruhl smokes

Like a friggen chimney from what I hear!

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #66 on: April 18, 2008, 10:53:01 AM »
I really don't care what you have to say.

No need to be a smart ass about it. Smoking is very bad bsb. You really let me down.

akers1021

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • "Big arms and delts dont make you a bodybuilder"
« Reply #67 on: April 18, 2008, 12:12:15 PM »
Markus Ruhl smokes and he makes everyone on here look like a toothpick.

QUICK somebody find that video of Markus and Simone at the supermarket where he shops, talks shit about the "little" people and then light one up while his WIFE puts the groceries away...straight up G!!

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: April 18, 2008, 12:15:39 PM »
here you go stud

akers1021

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • "Big arms and delts dont make you a bodybuilder"
« Reply #69 on: April 18, 2008, 12:30:47 PM »
BBBWhahahahahah the funniest part of that video is at about the 3 min mark where the peter-puffer witht rainbow shirt is behind him in the checkout line...that would be some crazy stuff to see a guy that damn big at the store   ;D

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #70 on: April 18, 2008, 12:33:25 PM »
Nothing better after a brutal workout than a vaso-constricting Cohiba Esplindidos.
http://www.devlinscigars.com.au/shop.php?mode=item&i=92&p=

Oh...I guess you can't get that in the US tho.

http://www.cigaraficionado.com/Cigar/Home/1,2323,,00.html

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #71 on: April 18, 2008, 09:29:12 PM »
BSB a woman die on the spot from second hand smoke. I forgot what state it was but look it up. She was a college student working in a bar. Thats how deadly cigs can be.

Good thing Sean likes the cock instead of cigs!

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #72 on: April 18, 2008, 09:36:45 PM »
I smoke 1/2 pack a day now.  Back "in the day" (oh brother ::) ) I would smoke around a pack a day.  Back in college, I trained with a former competitive powerlifter who smoked 2 packs a day and drank 2 pitchers of beer a night ;D  He was a midget but that Wizard of Oz reject benched 515 RAW for a single twice in my presence. :o

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #73 on: April 18, 2008, 10:03:46 PM »
there just smoking roids, to bypass the liver ;D
A

Swedish Viking

• Getbig IV
  • http://plunkan.blogspot.com/
« Reply #74 on: April 18, 2008, 10:38:42 PM »
  I Don't know why they keep using this 'I can do whatever I want to my own body argument.'  They're not just doing it to their own body; I don't even know how you can fool yourself into thinking that-the only way is ignoring the facts right before your own very eyes.  I don't like smelling it and I don't like breathing it but everytime someone wants to do it to their own body...somehow my own body gets affected.   I know I'm not the only person with this argument.  Almost worse is the person that does it right before he goes gets on the train or comes into the building or house; they might as well have smoked inside. 
  As far as people smoking right outside the gym, I've seen that before too and it's hard not to shake your head at that.  People have their rights, they can do whatever they want to 'their own bodies'; but maybe one day I'll do whatever I want to my own body, maybe I'll protect it in the way I see fit and take people's cigarettes out of their mouths, stamp them out on the ground, and say 'I have the right to live a healthy, prosperous, comfortable and enjoyable life, and you are taking that away from me...sorry but this is my right.'