Author Topic: new vs. old Animal Pak?  (Read 2531 times)

Zach Trowbridge

• Getbig IV
new vs. old Animal Pak?
« on: April 17, 2008, 09:44:34 PM »
Just randomly, I was looking at my old can of Animal Pak multi's and comparing it to the new label they just came out with, and noticed that they changed the directions for taking it.  It used to be to take one 30 minutes after your pre-workout meal, now with the new label they want you to take it with breakfast.  But the two nutrition labels seem to be the same.  Any special reason for the change, does anybody know?

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
  • http://i.imgur.com/mCzI3N5.jpg
Re: new vs. old Animal Pak?
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2008, 04:47:23 AM »
Just randomly, I was looking at my old can of Animal Pak multi's and comparing it to the new label they just came out with, and noticed that they changed the directions for taking it.  It used to be to take one 30 minutes after your pre-workout meal, now with the new label they want you to take it with breakfast.  But the two nutrition labels seem to be the same.  Any special reason for the change, does anybody know?

I think its so you will have neon yellow piss all day long instead of just after your pre workout meal

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2008, 11:57:36 AM »
Wow Zach you must have some damn expensive piss.
 8)
You realise the yellow color is all the unneccesary vitamins being pissed out of your body right>? The doses in Animal Pak are not neccesary and probably hazardous to your health in the long term. Get a diffrent sports multi and take half the recommended dosage....

No Patience

• Getbig IV
  • adaptation is the creator of evolution
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2008, 01:04:57 PM »
animal pack is so overratted....everyone takes them because everyone else does

the source of many of animal paks vitamins are crap and some of the amounts are excessive

naturalguy

• Getbig II
  • animalpak.com
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2008, 08:38:27 AM »
You really can take Animal Pak with any meal, we changed the directions as we feel this is the best way to take it. The Pak does not need to be taken directly before a workout.

We did not change the formula. We updated all our labels in the Animal line.

Big Elly

• Getbig I
« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2008, 11:59:01 AM »
I think its so you will have neon yellow piss all day long instead of just after your pre workout meal

Lol. I thought I was the only one with the Neon piss :D