Author Topic: NBA PLAYOFFS  (Read 62629 times)

MidniteRambo

• Getbig IV
  • 1687 confirmed kills and counting
Re: NBA PLAYOFFS
« Reply #75 on: April 26, 2008, 07:16:43 AM »
Damn Chris Paul is single handedly owning the Mavs!! :o :o

Come again?

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
Pheonix 0-3
« Reply #76 on: April 26, 2008, 07:24:47 AM »
Hey guys, take care of yourselves, im off to the nearest cliff! its been a pleasure dealing with you fellas, I tell God the sport board said Hi.

MidniteRambo

• Getbig IV
Re: Pheonix 0-3
« Reply #77 on: April 26, 2008, 07:44:53 AM »
Hey guys, take care of yourselves, im off to the nearest cliff! its been a pleasure dealing with you fellas, I tell God the sport board said Hi.

The saving grace in sports is-- there is always next season.  Think how Laker fans felt over the summer.  The Suns have smart management, they will reload.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: April 26, 2008, 08:18:15 AM »
The saving grace in sports is-- there is always next season.  Think how Laker fans felt over the summer.  The Suns have smart management, they will reload.
First Wesley snipes gets 3 yrs jail, the the Suns go 0-3, whats the point of life

technokc

• Getbig IV
  • Official member Getbig 300!!
« Reply #79 on: April 26, 2008, 08:21:30 AM »

Better jump now bro, before your boys get swept in front of their home crowd. :-\

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: April 26, 2008, 08:26:41 AM »
Better jump now bro, before your boys get swept in front of their home crowd. :-\
They may as well end the season earlier then later, they cant win 4 straight anyway, just get swept, the media love shaq, they wont give him a hard time, go fishing, shaq is about to be swept on everyteam he has been with, Orlando against the pacers and rockets, Miami against chicago, lakers? (beach bum help me out) now with the suns, he has 4 rings, why he still plays i dont know, i guess its hard to say no to $40M...fuck this week has been hard on me.

technokc

• Getbig IV
« Reply #81 on: April 26, 2008, 09:18:43 AM »
They may as well end the season earlier then later, they cant win 4 straight anyway, just get swept, the media love shaq, they wont give him a hard time, go fishing, shaq is about to be swept on everyteam he has been with, Orlando against the pacers and rockets, Miami against chicago, lakers? (beach bum help me out) now with the suns, he has 4 rings, why he still plays i dont know, i guess its hard to say no to $40M...fuck this week has been hard on me.

With the lakers they got swept by my Jazz, when Kobe was a young thug. ;)

Hate to say it but this might be the last run for the Suns, Nash is slowing down, obviously Shaq is a mere shadow of his former self, and there role players arent playing like they did a couple of years ago.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #82 on: April 26, 2008, 10:34:15 AM »

Lakers were swept by the Jazz in the 98 conference finals and by the Spurs in 99 conference finals.  That was before Phil came on board and took pretty much the same team and won three straight titles.

It's all over but the crying Quick.  Sorry mang.  Can't see the Suns taking four straight from the Spurs.  I thought the Shaq trade was bad when they made it.  Now I'm completely convinced it was a terrible trade. 

Spurs are still the best team in the NBA IMO.  If my Lakers don't get Bynum and Ariza back, they will have trouble getting past the Spurs.   

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #83 on: April 26, 2008, 12:07:34 PM »
a great day for basketball. I can't wait until the Lakers play  ;D

this TOR vs ORL game is just an appetizer

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: April 26, 2008, 12:21:01 PM »
Lakers were swept by the Jazz in the 98 conference finals and by the Spurs in 99 conference finals.  That was before Phil came on board and took pretty much the same team and won three straight titles.

It's all over but the crying Quick.  Sorry mang.  Can't see the Suns taking four straight from the Spurs.  I thought the Shaq trade was bad when they made it.  Now I'm completely convinced it was a terrible trade. 

Spurs are still the best team in the NBA IMO.  If my Lakers don't get Bynum and Ariza back, they will have trouble getting past the Spurs.   

That's all i needed to hear, See you bitches in the afterlife, and im going to ask God what really happen to Katelyn faber?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: April 26, 2008, 12:29:42 PM »
That's all i needed to hear, See you bitches in the afterlife, and im going to ask God what really happen to Katelyn faber?

I know what happened to her.  She made a false rape allegation, got pregnant, got married, got paid, and lived happily ever after. 

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #86 on: April 26, 2008, 01:35:22 PM »
I wish it was the 4th Q of the Raptors game.

an hour until the Lakers play.

technokc

• Getbig IV
« Reply #87 on: April 26, 2008, 01:36:53 PM »
Lakers gonna win the series for sure, but I think the Enver Nuggets get them today.

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #88 on: April 26, 2008, 01:40:20 PM »
all the players on the Nuggets look like whiny losers who come in last place. They aren't a team.

technokc

• Getbig IV
« Reply #89 on: April 26, 2008, 01:43:23 PM »
all the players on the Nuggets look like whiny losers who come in last place. They aren't a team.

Honestly I hope your Lakers sweep and my Jazz win the next two.  Really excited about the Lakers/Jazz match up, should be a hellava series.

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #90 on: April 26, 2008, 01:53:22 PM »
yes it should be good.

I would have liked the suns this year because i like Nash, ever since they made the Shaq trade I have wished for their demise.  :D

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #91 on: April 26, 2008, 02:47:41 PM »
LAL vs DEN Episode 3 begins!

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
sun 3-1
« Reply #92 on: April 27, 2008, 03:43:32 PM »
finally, a win

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: April 27, 2008, 06:53:01 PM »
They put a beat down on the Spurs today.  Maybe I spoke too soon?  Keep in mind the Suns almost won game 1. 

MidniteRambo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #94 on: April 27, 2008, 07:25:34 PM »
They put a beat down on the Spurs today.  Maybe I spoke too soon?  Keep in mind the Suns almost won game 1. 

Wrong.  You are being too kind to the Suns (albeit a good team).  There is no way in heaven or earth that they win the next three (2 of which on the road) against the defending world champions (and I am in no way a Spurs fan).  This is waht you call a "Saving Face" game.  The Suns saved face today.

Stick a fork in it.  It is done.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: April 27, 2008, 07:29:57 PM »
YWrong.  You are being  kind to th Suns (albeit a good team).  There is no way in heaven or earth that they win the next three (2 of which on the road) against the defending world champions (and I am in no way a Spurs fan).  This is waht you call a "Saving Face" game.  The Suns saved face today.

Stick a fork in it.  It is done.

Well, history says no team has ever come back from 0-3 to win a 7 game series, so you're probably right.  But happens if the Suns win game 5? 

MidniteRambo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #96 on: April 27, 2008, 07:44:48 PM »
Well, history says no team has ever come back from 0-3 to win a 7 game series, so you're probably right.  But happens if the Suns win game 5? 

Then we have a series.  But it is a very, very big "what if...."   They are not just trying to buck history, they are trying to do it against a very experienced, championship calliber team.  Maybe the team of the decade (unless, of course, the Lakers do what they are supposed to this year, then we have a different team of the decade....)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: April 27, 2008, 07:52:23 PM »
Then we have a series.  But it is a very, very big "what if...."   They are not just trying to buck history, they are trying to do it against a very experienced, championship calliber team.  Maybe the team of the decade (unless, of corse, the Lakers do what they are supposed to this year....)

Not really that big of an "if" considering they almost beat the Spurs in game 1 in San Antonio.  Don't get me wrong, I think at this point that the Spurs are the better team, will probably win the series, and I give them an edge over my Lakers (if Bynum and Ariza don't return), but the Suns can make it a series if they win game 5. 

americanbulldog

• Getbig IV
« Reply #98 on: April 28, 2008, 10:42:46 AM »
I see the suns dealing Amare in the off season.  The Mavs have to start from scratch.  Josh Howard is history. 

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: April 28, 2008, 03:42:00 PM »
I see the suns dealing Amare in the off season.  The Mavs have to start from scratch.  Josh Howard is history. 
give him one more year