Author Topic: Help needed/appreciated?!  (Read 1563 times)

davie

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Help needed/appreciated?!
« on: April 18, 2008, 02:36:40 AM »
hey guys and gals, gotta say for starters that the nmbers being thrown about here are rediculous lol.

Wicked...nash....rip it up!!

Well guys i know what has worked for me over the last few months, and DC has helped me get 30lbs on my 6'1 frame, not as bog as i wanna be yet, im only 210 (maybe a couple more now heehee).

Im currently trying to start up my own personal training company while im studying it and adding qualifications to my CV. But as iv said b4 i dont know a hole lot about powerlifting stuff.

ANYWAY, while im trying to spend the summer setting this up i still have to pay the rent, and have work with a mate, kinda labouring (depending on the day), so i think my HIT type workouts are too intense and demanding when working like i am.

ANd as wicked knows iv been supressing a burning desire to get moreinto olympic lifting and powerlfiting.

So i know your all busy but wondering ifd any of u could type up a good wee split/routine for a fellow lifter?

If so heres sum points of admin:
Iv got a  mon,wed,fri lifting preference.
i dont do flat BB bench (uncomftorble on shoulders-long arms)
Like to incorporate cleans,hang clean and press,DB snatches-to assist with rugby starting again in august.
Im still obviously wanting to get bigger (e.g. work all muscles well-chest/back etc).but wann start shifting sum serious weight.

Thanks ladies and gents.

davie
It isn't the mountains ah

davie

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: Help needed/appreciated?!
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2008, 02:37:56 AM »
If none of u can help/or are too busy to which i know many of u might be. Then il just stick with what im doing or go back to DC which i know works for me.

Just wanted to satisfy an urge that iv had for a while.

davie

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2008, 03:08:43 AM »
hey guys and gals, gotta say for starters that the nmbers being thrown about here are rediculous lol.

Wicked...nash....rip it up!!

Well guys i know what has worked for me over the last few months, and DC has helped me get 30lbs on my 6'1 frame, not as bog as i wanna be yet, im only 210 (maybe a couple more now heehee).

Im currently trying to start up my own personal training company while im studying it and adding qualifications to my CV. But as iv said b4 i dont know a hole lot about powerlifting stuff.

ANYWAY, while im trying to spend the summer setting this up i still have to pay the rent, and have work with a mate, kinda labouring (depending on the day), so i think my HIT type workouts are too intense and demanding when working like i am.

ANd as wicked knows iv been supressing a burning desire to get moreinto olympic lifting and powerlfiting.

So i know your all busy but wondering ifd any of u could type up a good wee split/routine for a fellow lifter?

If so heres sum points of admin:
Iv got a  mon,wed,fri lifting preference.
i dont do flat BB bench (uncomftorble on shoulders-long arms)
Like to incorporate cleans,hang clean and press,DB snatches-to assist with rugby starting again in august.
Im still obviously wanting to get bigger (e.g. work all muscles well-chest/back etc).but wann start shifting sum serious weight.

Thanks ladies and gents.

davie

One thing:

Stop the whole "training to failure" BS.

Start lifting few reps instead.

BOTH heavy. AND a little lighter, with speed.

That's all I can say really.
As empty as paradise

davie

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2008, 03:49:05 AM »

One thing:

Stop the whole "training to failure" BS.

Start lifting few reps instead.

BOTH heavy. AND a little lighter, with speed.

That's all I can say really.

Thanks for replying (i think lol)

I used failure with DC and as i said it worked.

But want something different, a new challenge i can beat.

davie