Author Topic: Tapout shirt and gloves in the gym today....  (Read 4104 times)

TooPowerful4u

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Tapout shirt and gloves in the gym today....
« on: April 18, 2008, 08:21:34 AM »
Completely ruined the first 1/4 of my workout until the person left.  I couldnt compose myself.  NO, i did not own this person.  I was just terribly distracted and annoyed (kind of). 

Annoyed because i couldnt stop giggling (its what i do when i dont want to laugh in your face becasue i laugh loud).  I had to leave the leg room a few times.  It was an older lady about 40-50ish.  Tapout shirt n shorts...bright new gym bag, two different color boxing gloves (purple and pink), hands wrapped underneath....and she had such a serious face on circling the bag tapping it with all her might.  It just sounded like it would if you flicked the bag with a finger.  She was concentrating hard too.  Then would sit on the ground, take her gloves off, rest, drink some water....n do it again!  I was wondering if i was on candid camera or some sht.  So...i couldnt compose myself and squat until she was gone!  Damn the heavy bag for being in the leg room!

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
Re: Tapout shirt and gloves in the gym today....
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2008, 08:23:57 AM »
Completely ruined the first 1/4 of my workout until the person left.  I couldnt compose myself.  NO, i did not own this person.  I was just terribly distracted and annoyed (kind of). 

Annoyed because i couldnt stop giggling (its what i do when i dont want to laugh in your face becasue i laugh loud).  I had to leave the leg room a few times.  It was an older lady about 40-50ish.  Tapout shirt n shorts...bright new gym bag, two different color boxing gloves (purple and pink), hands wrapped underneath....and she had such a serious face on circling the bag tapping it with all her might.  It just sounded like it would if you flicked the bag with a finger.  She was concentrating hard too.  Then would sit on the ground, take her gloves off, rest, drink some water....n do it again!  I was wondering if i was on candid camera or some sht.  So...i couldnt compose myself and squat until she was gone!  Damn the heavy bag for being in the leg room!

You stared at a woman minding her own business the whole time you were at the gym? You some kind of stalker or something?
E

TooPowerful4u

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2008, 08:26:17 AM »
You stared at a woman minding her own business the whole time you were at the gym? You some kind of stalker or something?

You would have pissed yourself.  It was pretty funny.  I didnt stare, but i couldnt help glance over and over.  You know how when you see something really fcked up or repulsive that you dont want to look...but somehow you keep being drawn to look....you cant help it...i just left the room a few times but i was trying to warm up to squat and do some brutal epic heavy sets of leg extensions of curls to get the blood flowing then warm up with my brutal squat poundages before going heavy.... ;) (that cover it for ya?)

TooPowerful4u

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2008, 08:27:41 AM »

I also want to add that DJ Santos was teaching me how to train legs hard, but when i couldnt keep up he called me a btch and kicked me out of the squat rack  >:( so twice my leg workout was ruined.  Those lil stick legs are powerful!

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2008, 08:28:56 AM »
You would have pissed yourself.  It was pretty funny.  I didnt stare, but i couldnt help glance over and over.  You know how when you see something really fcked up or repulsive that you dont want to look...but somehow you keep being drawn to look....you cant help it...i just left the room a few times but i was trying to warm up to squat and do some brutal epic heavy sets of leg extensions of curls to get the blood flowing then warm up with my brutal squat poundages before going heavy.... ;) (that cover it for ya?)

Yeah, but when I see middle aged women who are out of their element and trying to better themselves I try to NOT look at them and make them more self conscience about themselves, but hey, thats just me.
E

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2008, 08:29:33 AM »
I also want to add that DJ Santos was teaching me how to train legs hard, but when i couldnt keep up he called me a btch and kicked me out of the squat rack  >:( so twice my leg workout was ruined.  Those lil stick legs are powerful!

How is my man DJ? Have you seen him around lately?
E

TooPowerful4u

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2008, 08:34:18 AM »
How is my man DJ? Have you seen him around lately?

Wrestling hard for his team all summer to improve for next year, like all dedicated wrestlers.  His older brother made state finals this year and more impressively carries a 4.0.  Honestly...hard working kids

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2008, 08:42:35 AM »
Wrestling hard for his team all summer to improve for next year, like all dedicated wrestlers.  His older brother made state finals this year and more impressively carries a 4.0.  Honestly...hard working kids

You tell him he is welcome here anytime, kids a legend.
E

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: April 18, 2008, 08:44:04 AM »

hahahhaaa, we used to have a heavy bag in the downstairs leg room of my old gym too.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: April 18, 2008, 08:50:07 AM »

posted at www.gymstories.com Thanks for that bro :)

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
  • Beat Coach, Wes & Chaos So Bad . . .
« Reply #10 on: April 18, 2008, 09:12:04 AM »

This winner has an epic ability to concentrate. He's gonna be a future champion.

The Beef

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: April 18, 2008, 09:21:29 AM »
hahahahaa, i love "toopowerful4u", 405 pound inclines, 8,000 calorie a day diets and hasn't posted any proof of anything and weighs a massive 212 pounds. ;D

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #12 on: April 18, 2008, 09:24:21 AM »
You tell him he is welcome here anytime, kids a legend.
;D

TEAM DJ SANTOS 4 LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!

TooPowerful4u

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: April 18, 2008, 09:25:50 AM »
hahahahaa, i love "toopowerful4u", 405 pound inclines, 8,000 calorie a day diets and hasn't posted any proof of anything and weighs a massive 212 pounds. ;D

Like i said...im workin back to that 405 incline for you...it was at my peak.  I already had 415lb dips for you for 3 reps.  I dont eat 8k calories of good food a day, im sayin Brewer just might.  I probably eat 10k calories of JUNK in the offseason per day lol.  I can pack 3-4 big macs with fries a few snack wraps and a mcflurry to top it off in the offseason...thats one meal.  Probably 3k calories right there. 8k calories of good food is VERY tough...i probably do 3-4k tops.  Oh and you will probably have an official weigh in outta me by the end of summer  ;) so youl know exactly what i weigh....

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: April 18, 2008, 09:26:55 AM »
Like i said...im workin back to that 405 incline for you...it was at my peak.  I already had 415lb dips for you for 3 reps.  I dont eat 8k calories of good food a day, im sayin Brewer just might.  I probably eat 10k calories of JUNK in the offseason per day lol.  I can pack 3-4 big macs with fries a few snack wraps and a mcflurry to top it off in the offseason...thats one meal.  Probably 3k calories right there. 8k calories of good food is VERY tough...i probably do 3-4k tops.  Oh and you will probably have an official weigh in outta me by the end of summer  ;) so youl know exactly what i weigh....
all bullshit until i see proof. ::)

Slintowin4424

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Seminar May 10 in brea message me for details
« Reply #15 on: April 18, 2008, 09:29:39 AM »
SOunds like this guy needs to find something better to do then watch people train maybe she will tap you out you never know

gmoney08

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: April 18, 2008, 09:31:25 AM »
Funny part is that u actually care what other people do.  Go to the gym and workout a little.  Maybe you will get some results instead of worrying about tap out shirts (I think they are retarded myself)

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #17 on: April 18, 2008, 10:07:30 AM »
there must have been a sale at Tapout or sometihng. Everybody at my gym is wearing that shit the past week or two

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #18 on: April 18, 2008, 10:19:59 AM »
You're mocking a 50 year old women who's trying to workout and stay in shape.  What kind of fucking degenerate are you?

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #19 on: April 18, 2008, 10:31:26 AM »
You are so lucky tp4u, training with the greatest DJ SANTOS THE FUCKING REAL #1 HELL YEAH

#2 is for pussys

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #20 on: April 18, 2008, 01:01:31 PM »

An old lady?

Jeezus!

HAHA, RON.....

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: April 18, 2008, 01:04:57 PM »
Ummmmmmm...she was an old lady.  WTF do you expect?  I don't get teh funny.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #22 on: April 18, 2008, 01:19:40 PM »
Good thing you didnt run into these too gladiators! Dont let the smiles fool you, All blood and glory here.
But on a side note, i would defenetly make her TAP her ass OUT ;D

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: April 18, 2008, 01:20:50 PM »
Good thing you didnt run into these too gladiators! Dont let the smiles fool you, All blood and glory here.

BAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGG ;D

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: April 18, 2008, 01:21:20 PM »

Lol I wonder what she sees in that guy :D