Author Topic: Deedee, would you consider, please, doing Dream readings on all the boards?  (Read 1714 times)

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
  • thank you Ron & Getbig, I've had so much fun
not just the Girly board?  It'd be great to read it (but I'm banned)

& I could so very join in, I had one of my best ever last night...

xL

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
Anyways (and I've not read your dream thread on the Girly Board I'm banned from), last night I think I had the weirdest dream I've ever had.

I've not been sleeping that well lately and it's a Full Moon Scorpio Moon tomorrow and I've just finished reading Pride and Predjudice and have the last chapter of Sense and Sensibility to go tonight, I've been reading a book every few days.

So, last night I dreamed that I had this most wonderful penis, I held it in my two hands and wondered at it.  Trouble was, I shortly realised that it wasn't joined to anything, it was just a throbbing cock.  it was kinda beautiful, I remember exactly what it looked like and how it felt.  There was no blood, it was just a ...

I then put it down beside me and looked at again and admired its beauty. 

Then I woke up in a panic at 3am saying:  I've ruined his life, I cut it off.

Closest I've ever come to a nightmare, honest!
Went back to my Jane Austen novel at 3:30, slept at 7 and got up today at 11.
I'll probably sleep well (or like a log) tonight.
xL

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
Anyways (and I've not read your dream thread on the Girly Board I'm banned from), last night I think I had the weirdest dream I've ever had.

I've not been sleeping that well lately and it's a Full Moon Scorpio Moon tomorrow and I've just finished reading Pride and Predjudice and have the last chapter of Sense and Sensibility to go tonight, I've been reading a book a every few days.

So, last night I dreamed that I had this most wonderful penis, I held it in my two hands and wondered at it.  Trouble was, I shortly realised that it wasn't joined to anything, it was just a throbbing cock.  it was kinda beautiful, I remember exactly what it looked like and how it felt.  There was no blood, it was just a ...

I then woke up in a panic at 3am saying:  I've ruined his life, I cut it off.

xL

So Stella dreamt about pussies (and w8m8, and an absent husband), and you dreamt about a cock.

Nice going here.  ;D

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
Sweet Dreams
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2008, 10:45:27 AM »
So Stella dreamt about pussies (and w8m8, and an absent husband), and you dreamt about a cock.

Nice going here.  ;D

Shoulda read the girly board, but I'm banned.  Honestly, I've not been there.  I'm on the Politics (UK) and the Ron board now. 

I know STella's post will be well worth reading, but that other woman you seem to think exists scares me.  Has Laura posted her dreams yet?

Going to the Politics & the Ron board, then out later, xL

edit:  ps:  Where's Deedee, is she still a mod?  She quit the Girly Board didn't she?  Amazing lady who reads Dreams?

w8m8

the Girly board?  It'd be great to read it (but I'm banned)

HI  ;D   I was in STella's dream

How many nightmares do you star in  :-* We  ALL know about one , and  boy oh boy do we LOVE to hear about it

over and over and over and over

kinna sorta like these delusional rants you carry on with while you sit over there gawking at the pics of Laura wanking while crying over not being able to find the picture of Michaels cock

Have a good time at your party later  ;D

luv ya

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
Dreams are like little mysteries
« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2008, 11:18:04 AM »
I like doing them.  :)  Dreams are like little mysteries waiting to be solved.  I might have been way off on yours, maybe you were just dreaming about wanting some time to yourself, or a whole number of anythings, but even so, there are usually little clues you can interpret for yourself.

I think it means something is really on your mind, or that the first dream was so intense, you ended up back there because it affected you so much.

please Deedee, can you please help us out on the other boards, we also have weird dreams...

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
not just the Girly board?  It'd be great to read it (but I'm banned)

Why did you get banned from the girly board?
E

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
Why did you get banned from the Laura cunny board?

fixed..

in anycase...i've done quite a bit of reading in my dreams and then i usually says to my self " hey i thought i'm not supposed to be able to read in my dreams"...then i usually wake up..

carpe` vaginum!

Deedee

• Getbig V
  • They sicken of the calm, who knew the storm.

I've not been sleeping that well lately and it's a Full Moon Scorpio Moon tomorrow and I've just finished reading Pride and Predjudice and have the last chapter of Sense and Sensibility to go tonight, I've been reading a book every few days.

Then I woke up in a panic at 3am saying:  I've ruined his life, I cut it off.

xL

It means you've been getting in touch with the creative side of yourself. Or, that you desire the person it formally belonged to.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
psssst: Linda, ...relax, you didn't cut anything off, ...it wasn't real, ...it was just a vibrator.
Next time you have that dream, ...be sure to check to see if it has batteries or says 'Made in China'.  :D
w

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
psssst: Linda, ...relax, you didn't cut anything off, ...it wasn't real, ...it was just a vibrator.
Next time you have that dream, ...be sure to check to see if it has batteries or says 'Made in China'.  :D

Waaaa  I've never bought a vibrator (or even had anyone buy one for me).  Should I try that then?

I had a few nights where I slept right through and remembered nothing.  I've put a notebook and pen beside my bed though.

Then I dreamed that I was walking up a mountain on a trail with this incredible athlete.  We stopped to look at the view down below, it was a huge valley.

He took a bouncy superball out of his backpack and bounced it across the valley from hill to hill and it came back to us and he caught it.  He then handed the ball to me and said "

Anyways, the ball bounced up and down and all over and into the sea and the clouds and it came back to me & I caught it with my left hand.

xL

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
Why did you get banned from the girly board?

I wondered about going back to read all those mis-spelt and rude pms to find out, but haven't bothered.

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
I think the first time I was banned was for double posting.  Took me ages to (not) figure that out.

xx

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
I love my dreams
« Reply #13 on: April 24, 2008, 09:57:21 AM »
It means you've been getting in touch with the creative side of yourself. Or, that you desire the person it formally belonged to.

You're right. 

3 or 4 days later I did identify who it belonged to.  That dream bothered me. 

It was that 6'2" Colombian Salsa teacher who used to live next door.  I only admired him from afar for 2 months, his bedroom was directly opposite mine.  I watched him w**k and prance and dance at least 10 times before I allowed him to visit me.  He was a great cook.

He moved out, but on the way, he stopped here a few more nights.  He then came back all smiley a year later looking for sex and money and more sex.  So I sent him away happy.

That penis had a beauty mark on the under side and Jose had one on his chin and 3 on his cheek.  He had 3 on each arm, 1 on his forehead.  10 on each leg, including his knees and toes.

I drew a map each night.  Absolutely beautiful. 

He was really wonderful at some things but with others he was not.  I wonder whether he made it in England or perhaps had to return home.  He was 25.  I attempted to help him with his papers but it was all too complicated.

Zaphod

• Getbig IV
  • IFBB Mr Canada 1970
Re: I love my dreams
« Reply #14 on: April 24, 2008, 02:34:30 PM »

You're right. 

3 or 4 days later I did identify who it belonged to.  That dream bothered me. 

It was that 6'2" Colombian Salsa teacher who used to live next door.  I only admired him from afar for 2 months, his bedroom was directly opposite mine.  I watched him w**k and prance and dance at least 10 times before I allowed him to visit me.  He was a great cook.

He moved out, but on the way, he stopped here a few more nights.  He then came back all smiley a year later looking for sex and money and more sex.  So I sent him away happy.

That penis had a beauty mark on the under side and Jose had one on his chin and 3 on his cheek.  He had 3 on each arm, 1 on his forehead.  10 on each leg, including his knees and toes.

I drew a map each night.  Absolutely beautiful. 

He was really wonderful at some things but with others he was not.  I wonder whether he made it in England or perhaps had to return home.  He was 25.  I attempted to help him with his papers but it was all too complicated.

Who are you talking to?  ???

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
how often do you die in your dreams? i only sleep about 2 hours a night but when they are the kind of dreams i have 2 hours is more than enough.

they bothered me when i was younger (9-13) but now they are just annoying.

bench