Author Topic: I want to ask each and everyone of you a serious question  (Read 15956 times)

BringItOn33

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Re: I want to ask each and everyone of you a serious question
« Reply #125 on: April 20, 2008, 05:50:29 PM »
YATES !!!

aussiepro

• Getbig III
« Reply #126 on: April 20, 2008, 05:51:34 PM »
You just ruin threads about Nasser with your moronic shit. It seems that Nasser fucked your head.

And no, you do not look better than SF at all. he looks like he lifts weights and you do not. you look like you do running and pushups with your lifetime partner, Rupert
im suprised you can type with nasser dick in you mouth, get a life and stop worshipping an oil bag wife beating poof
there's no magic pills... just needles

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #127 on: April 20, 2008, 05:51:42 PM »
I know exactly what are the (supposed )judging criteria for bodybuilding shows. I have posted that pic and many others. In all of them Nasser dominates Yates.

Lets entertain he won the front double biceps shot , o.k. and we'll give him the ab-thigh he loses every other pose to Yates so all you're crying was for not

aussiepro

• Getbig III
« Reply #128 on: April 20, 2008, 05:56:04 PM »
Better? you look like Arnold to his Danny Devito
hahaha thanks

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #129 on: April 20, 2008, 05:56:47 PM »
Lets entertain he won the front double biceps shot , o.k. and we'll give him the ab-thigh he loses every other pose to Yates so all you're crying was for not

and back double biceps as Dorian has zero biceps. his biceps were not actually attached to his arm, they were relaxing on a beach in Mexico. Side chest, again, no arms - we can go on until the point is made that having no arms ruins every pose.

I know that you love Yates but I also know that you are knowledgable man when not clouded by bias towards the Yates you love and the Nasser you hate.

in the 1997 Mr Olympia Nasser had Dorian beaten. It was unlucky for the tattooed keg to tear his arms but he cannot be awarded the prize out of sympathy. again, look at his arms. please.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #130 on: April 20, 2008, 05:58:43 PM »
and back double biceps as Dorian has zero biceps. his biceps were not actually attached to his arm, they were relaxing on a beach in Mexico. Side chest, again, no arms.

I know that you love Yates but I also know that you are knowledgable man when not clouded by bias towards the Yates you love and the Nasser you hate.

in the 1997 Mr Olympia Nasser had Dorian beaten. It was unlucky for the tattooed keg to tear his arms but he cannot be awarded the prize out of sympathy. again, look at his arms. please.

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=210680.0;attach=246289;image

Again you're the biggest fan-boy of them all ! and you knitpick on biceps in the back double biceps shot how about an entire back? lol get serious Nasser should have pushed Yates to a closer finish but make no mistake he wasn't winning with suck a massive liability for a back.

aussiepro

• Getbig III
« Reply #131 on: April 20, 2008, 05:59:28 PM »
nasser really went all out to fill those arms up with as much oil as possible, what a pity he still didn't win

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #132 on: April 20, 2008, 06:01:15 PM »
Nasser bowing down to Yates' victory admitting the obvious , Yates was the clear cut winner.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #133 on: April 20, 2008, 06:02:23 PM »
nasser really went all out to fill those arms up with as much oil as possible, what a pity he still didn't win
if the arms were less obvious it would have looked better for nasser

aussiepro

• Getbig III
« Reply #134 on: April 20, 2008, 06:04:17 PM »
if the arms we less obvious it would have looked better for nasser
for sure, but nasser is a complete loser and he thought noone would notice, i think thats when he started beating the shit outts his wife after this show ;D

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #135 on: April 20, 2008, 06:05:24 PM »
Ok, fine Narsitic deity. i have seen you go on and on for many hundreds of pages and spending thousands of hours defending Yates. I have not many posts and simply say what I think. There is little point in discussing anything with you ND as you only want to argue , like you do with Hulster. You simply ignore the pictoral evidence and talk about Nasser's back. Let me tell you something, Nasser's back was not weak at all in 96,97 or 98. You just choose to retrograde the (supposed) decline in Nasser's back.

you don't really want to debate bodybuilding, just smack talk with people.most intelligent people I speak to know that Nasser won in 97, despite any dislike of the man and love of Yates. I am sorry you are so biased and blinkered you have to ignore what your eyes tell you and what you know is true in your heart.

I genuinely feel sorry for you in this.

Yaa Allah

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #136 on: April 20, 2008, 06:09:39 PM »
Is Sharma your real name? Where are you from, and are you really Nasser muslim?
follow the arrows

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #137 on: April 20, 2008, 06:10:42 PM »
Is Sharma your real name? Where are you from, and are you really Nasser muslim?

No. He prays to the green horse, being ridden by Gary Busey.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #138 on: April 20, 2008, 06:10:42 PM »
Ok, fine Narsitic deity. i have seen you go on and on for many hundreds of pages and spending thousands of hours defending Yates. I have not many posts and simply say what I think. There is little point in discussing anything with you ND as you only want to argue , like you do with Hulster. You simply ignore the pictoral evidence and talk about Nasser's back. Let me tell you something, Nasser's back was not weak at all in 96,97 or 98. You just choose to retrograde the (supposed) decline in Nasser's back.

you don't really want to debate bodybuilding, just smack talk with people.most intelligent people I speak to know that Nasser won in 97, despite any dislike of the man and love of Yates. I am sorry you are so biased and blinkered you have to ignore what your eyes tell you and what you know is true in your heart.

I genuinely feel sorry for you in this.

Yaa Allah

I'm debating with you , I'm working with you hell I said give Nasser the front double biceps and the ab-thigh he still loses all the other poses and as far as the back is concerned , it sucked and got progressively worse , it's a shame when your back was better when you were lighter

oh and BTW Yates was out of the picture in 1998 what was your excuse why Nasser lost? what place was he in again? yeah I thought so lol

3 years his back gets wider and thats IT looks like someone took an eraser to it lol Nasser couldn't maintain his back with extra size that was his downfall .

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #139 on: April 20, 2008, 06:11:13 PM »
for sure, but nasser is a complete loser and he thought noone would notice, i think thats when he started beating the shit outts his wife after this show ;D
who on earth got him to think arms like that were natural and realistically possible?

aussiepro

• Getbig III
« Reply #140 on: April 20, 2008, 06:14:46 PM »
who on earth got him to think arms like that were natural and realistically possible?
i think his wife, thats what started the beatings :-X

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #141 on: April 20, 2008, 06:20:21 PM »

oh and BTW Yates was out of the picture in 1998 what was your excuse why Nasser lost? what place was he in again? yeah I thought so lol

3 years his back gets wider and thats IT looks like someone took an eraser to it lol Nasser couldn't maintain his back with extra size that was his downfall .

This is exactly why you end up having giant threads and have a reputation on Getbig of ruining threads with repetitive arguments.

We are not talking about 1998; we are talking about 1997 and why Nasser was runne rup to Yates when his physique was better.

We are not talking about Nasser's back between 94-97 , we are talking about the fact that it was at a level very much on a par with Yates in 96 and 97 as this photo (you fearfully and wisely ignore) shows:

Stop dodging the questions and desperately trying to chang the subject and switch focus. Nasser's back development is actually great that Yates' here.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #142 on: April 20, 2008, 06:25:34 PM »
  This is exactly why you end up having giant threads and have a reputation on Getbig of ruining threads with repetitive arguments.

We are not talking about 1998; we are talking about 1997 and why Nasser was runne rup to Yates when his physique was better.

We are not talking about Nasser's back between 94-97 , we are talking about the fact that it was at a level very much on a par with Yates in 96 and 97 as this photo (you fearfully and wisely ignore) shows:

Stop dodging the questions and desperately trying to chang the subject and switch focus. Nasser's back development is actually great that Yates' here.

yawn I addressed all your claims ! and like your dumb comrade squad the fact that you think Nasser is comparable to Dorian in this particular shot shows exactly why you think Nasser won , you haven't the slightest clue on what you're looking at , and FYI that particular shot is from 1996 NOT 1997 and Dorian's back is leaps & bounds better than Nassers its not even up for debate and nonsense to the contrary will only be laughed off

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #143 on: April 20, 2008, 06:35:30 PM »
yawn I addressed all your claims ! and like your dumb comrade squad the fact that you think Nasser is comparable to Dorian in this particular shot shows exactly why you think Nasser won , you haven't the slightest clue on what you're looking at , and FYI that particular shot is from 1996 NOT 1997 and Dorian's back is leaps & bounds better than Nassers its not even up for debate and nonsense to the contrary will only be laughed off

I know exactly when that picture was taken and I know a lot more about IFBB judging than some armchair pundit who sits on his backside all day, on his computer, looking at pictures.

You cannot offer any reasons to substantiate you assertion that Yates' back is so much better. However, the point of the picture is that it demonstrates that Nasser's back in 96 and 97 was on a level similar to Yates'. Nasser had Yates beaten on all other bodyparts.

I will not bother to respond as your replies are always the same : 'you can't judge properly' (like you've ever judged an IFBB show HAHAHAHA) 'you're crazy if you think that' etc.. It may work with hulkster - until he eventually defeated you and you ran away-  but most don't engage with you anymore

I leave you with the evidence ;D

mossel

• Getbig IV
  • I blame it on the D-bol!!!!
« Reply #144 on: April 21, 2008, 05:18:29 AM »
are Nasser and Yates the same length?

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #145 on: April 21, 2008, 11:47:49 AM »
I know exactly when that picture was taken and I know a lot more about IFBB judging than some armchair pundit who sits on his backside all day, on his computer, looking at pictures.

You cannot offer any reasons to substantiate you assertion that Yates' back is so much better. However, the point of the picture is that it demonstrates that Nasser's back in 96 and 97 was on a level similar to Yates'. Nasser had Yates beaten on all other bodyparts.

I will not bother to respond as your replies are always the same : 'you can't judge properly' (like you've ever judged an IFBB show HAHAHAHA) 'you're crazy if you think that' etc.. It may work with hulkster - until he eventually defeated you and you ran away-  but most don't engage with you anymore

I leave you with the evidence ;D

You don't know anything about competitive bodybuilding , especially when you keep posting one shot and claiming Nasser won the whole contest

Again nonsense I addressed exactly how and why Dorian's back is so much better many moons ago , you being the delusional guy you are glossed right over them because you couldn't counter the facts. Nasser's back was NEVER ever on a ' similar ' level to Dorian's this statement alone shows how little you know about physique assessment , you're retarded to claim otherwise . the ONLY and I mean only thing that is similar is width which isn't saying much because Yates was lighter , and body parts DO NOT win contests ! you'd know this if you had any idea on how competitive bodybuilding contests were judged .

It has a set criteria and all rounds are physique rounds , but you know this already because you know ' alot more about IFBB judging " lol

Of course you wont bother to respond to me because you'll get your ass kicked like Hulkster did , and the irony of you saying my replies are always the same lol you're the biggest racist troll on here  ;) and Hulkster defeated me?  ::) I have two quotes from his own hero saying he couldn't defeat Dorian so yeah I thought so  ;) I knew you were a gimmick account from the onset but with this post alone you revealed yourself lol

and man how pathetic can you get? lol so like Ronnie , Nasser couldn't beat Yates so you and all the other losers can group hug and find comfort in excuses .

mossel

• Getbig IV
« Reply #146 on: April 21, 2008, 11:45:26 PM »
word

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #147 on: April 21, 2008, 11:57:34 PM »
to be honest shawn ray is KILLIN both nasser and dorian in that front db

but yeah its obvious from the pics that nasser completely owns dorian in every singly category except triceps and calves.

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #148 on: April 22, 2008, 01:26:12 AM »
to be honest shawn ray is KILLIN both nasser and dorian in that front db

but yeah its obvious from the pics that nasser completely owns dorian in every singly category except triceps and calves.

i agree with much of what you say but the chihuahua was simply too small and dinky to win the show. he was even dwarfed by the torn, tattooed keg.

good points on the Nasser Yates comparison though

mossel

• Getbig IV
« Reply #149 on: April 22, 2008, 03:43:25 AM »

HE! is Sharma Nasser's middle name!?!!!

Sharma = Nasser!

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/drobson317.htm

Or some silly bloke who read the above article (and memorised it..) to spam the getbigboard...