Author Topic: I want to ask each and everyone of you a serious question  (Read 15954 times)

KillerMonk

• Getbig IV
  • Future President Of USA
Re: I want to ask each and everyone of you a serious question
« Reply #150 on: April 22, 2008, 04:07:26 AM »
Nasser should feel pissed off, be gratefull this contest was not held after 9/11 or he would not have been in the top 6.

Correct me if im wrong but did Dorian win with perfect scores if so POLOTICS

Had the scores been very close there could be an argument for Dorian winning. But i do no think this is the case.

Personally i thought there was a hair in it with Nasser winning from the front the side a toss up and from the back Dorian winning.

I guess you had to be at the contest in the first few rows to make an accurate assesment.
Arnold For President 2012.2016

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #151 on: April 22, 2008, 04:17:51 AM »

I leave you with the evidence ;D

Ok, you've convinced us; Nasser probably deserved the O. However,this was 11 years ago now.
A guy got stiffed in a beauty pageant, thems the breaks.
O

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #152 on: April 22, 2008, 04:22:55 AM »
ha ha

Is that fool sharma still here trying to swing from DCN's nutsack? Now he thinks he's qualified to judge the Olympia  ::) and just got owned royally by ND.

Here's some classic posing from that renowned bellybuilder Delusional Fraud Nasser.

Nasshole has had so many surgeries a hospital wing should be named after him. A sad picture of a bitter wife beating drug addict lurking around Getbig too afraid to speak for himself and sends his bootlickers to defend his  rotting carcass.  

Kudos to Jim Lorimer from banning that worthless bloated pig from the ASC.
 ;D

Feel free to vent and melt  "Sharma".  ;D

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #153 on: April 22, 2008, 04:40:27 AM »
Ok, you've convinced us; Nasser probably deserved the O. However,this was 11 years ago now.
A guy got stiffed in a beauty pageant, thems the breaks.

It may only be a beauty contest to you but to Nasser this was his chosen career. Don;t forget that he the most intelligent human being to ever grace the sport. He could have been a doctor or lawyer, something more high brow than bodybuilder. it was not like he was forced into it like most of the trailer trash retard fags and convicted criminals  , like Yates. He had choices and choose this only to find serious corruption defraud him and affect his career and thus earning potential.

Also many of the judges actually had Yates in 3rd and 4th place but their scorecards were not used , I wonder why?

Better for us to read Nasser's own words :

I had the better waist (also the best V-taper, shoulders/waistline), better and tighter abs, paper thin skin, better triceps, better biceps, better shoulders, better chest, better hams, and better quads. I was tighter, harder and fresher in appearance (because I did not have a couple of week-old triceps tears which had not even been attempted to have been fixed surgically, otherwise Yates wouldn't have been able to step on stage).

Then I heard the big BS - "... but Dorian had him (Nasser) from the back." The only body part I give Yates when he supposedly had me was his tremendous lower back development but not his thickness or back width.

The Olympia is not a lower back contest. An Olympia title is not to be given out to the best lower back - otherwise why do all of us still train all of the other body parts?

mossel

• Getbig IV
  • I blame it on the D-bol!!!!
« Reply #154 on: April 22, 2008, 04:43:37 AM »
Shouldn't have posted the link..

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #155 on: April 22, 2008, 04:47:44 AM »
I am going to ask you all to put aside all dislike you may have for me and my faith. put aside any dislike you have of the TEAM and of the great man himself and answer me this question. please do it honestly and fairly.

this is one of the few available direct comparison shots from the 1997 Olympia.

I will not even ask by how much but simply who, in all your honesty, look better?

thankyou for being honest friends

you and your faith?  Who are you ::)

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #156 on: April 22, 2008, 04:48:53 AM »
Shouldn't have posted the link..

HAHAHA It was Nasser's article that led me to getbig, not other way round. I read this maybe a thousand times.

read it, wizard of truth can educate you

My general opinion of that show, the 1997 two-day Olympia, is that I got robbed live in front of thousands of people but with no consequences for anyone but me and a few judges who did not judge according to that which was expected of them, that what was suggested to them.

If I would have won the Olympia back then, I would have won it for a couple more years straight with the body, dedication, drive, willpower and desire I had at that time. I got robbed for at least five million U.S. dollars - to give a low number estimate when I am counting all the missed endorsements and opportunities connected to the Olympia title. I got so badly cheated. My trust will never ever be the same. The lost trust is beyond possible repair.

From the six Mr. Olympia titles Yates got, I do believe that he just deserved to win half of them. An Anglo-Saxon name and a Peter McGough in the Weider office in Woodland Hills, California was definitely a good investment from Yates's side regarding his titles and his aspirations. And if Yates didn't have so much pressure on him after the '97 Olympia, Yates would have tried to compete again at the 1998 Olympia in New York City. For sure Yates would have expected another Olympia title with possibly an even more fixed up and deteriorated physique.

mossel

• Getbig IV
« Reply #157 on: April 22, 2008, 04:56:34 AM »
HE! is Sharma Nasser's middle name!?!!!

Sharma = Nasser!

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/drobson317.htm

Or some silly bloke who read the above article (and memorised it..) to spam the getbigboard...

I read this maybe a thousand times.

That's what I said....

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #158 on: April 22, 2008, 08:08:05 AM »
HAHAHA It was Nasser's article that led me to getbig, not other way round. I read this maybe a thousand times.

read it, wizard of truth can educate you

My general opinion of that show, the 1997 two-day Olympia, is that I got robbed live in front of thousands of people but with no consequences for anyone but me and a few judges who did not judge according to that which was expected of them, that what was suggested to them.

If I would have won the Olympia back then, I would have won it for a couple more years straight with the body, dedication, drive, willpower and desire I had at that time. I got robbed for at least five million U.S. dollars - to give a low number estimate when I am counting all the missed endorsements and opportunities connected to the Olympia title. I got so badly cheated. My trust will never ever be the same. The lost trust is beyond possible repair.

From the six Mr. Olympia titles Yates got, I do believe that he just deserved to win half of them. An Anglo-Saxon name and a Peter McGough in the Weider office in Woodland Hills, California was definitely a good investment from Yates's side regarding his titles and his aspirations. And if Yates didn't have so much pressure on him after the '97 Olympia, Yates would have tried to compete again at the 1998 Olympia in New York City. For sure Yates would have expected another Olympia title with possibly an even more fixed up and deteriorated physique.

Nasser should be called The Wizard of Truth after that article, right on the money.

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #159 on: April 22, 2008, 09:50:39 AM »
Hah!!!  Nasser never aspired to be a doctor or a lawyer. What a laugh..although with his numerous visits to the surgery room he probably should have at least majored in pharmacy ;D

What did he major in? History and Sociology. Subjects that have no real world application apart from teaching and research. For every Engineer, Doctor, and Business degrees there are 3 times as many students that take these "easy" subjects like literature, history,sociology, etc. All it requires is reading and the ability to construct a decent paper.  There are plenty of these literature and history MA students that are waiting tables waiting for their big break. :D. Its a nice way to coast through college and earn a degree that has no real world application. The only people impressed by these degrees are those who never attended college in the first place. No wonder "sharma" thinks a MA in history is equal to a law degree. ::)

If it hadnt been for Joe Weiders generosity Nasser would still be assembling cars or waiting tables in germany. The Weiders helped Nasshole relocate to the US and supported him financially. I'm sure Joe and Ben "collected" their dues from DCN in other ways ;)

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #160 on: April 22, 2008, 10:48:54 AM »
haha  sharma  so sue for loss of income potential   

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
« Reply #161 on: April 22, 2008, 11:00:20 AM »
Nasser should be called The Wizard of Truth after that article, right on the money.
After this post ..You should be called "The Sucker Of C0cks".

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #162 on: April 22, 2008, 04:39:36 PM »
After this post ..You should be called "The Sucker Of C0cks".
lol  :D
!

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #163 on: April 22, 2008, 04:40:44 PM »
An impartial judge wouldn't have let Dorian win in 97.

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #164 on: April 15, 2010, 02:54:32 PM »
Interesting to revisit this thread and see that even then the blind even when cured of their blindness, refused to see.

the_swami

• Getbig IV
« Reply #165 on: April 15, 2010, 10:13:27 PM »
Dorian was given the most gift wins of any Olympia winner

here's the rightful winners

92 Levrone
93 Wheeler  beats Yates best- go back and look @ the pics, this is wheeler's best olympia
94 a razor sharp and on shawn ray kills a way off  condition yates with all the symmetry flaws
95 Levrone or Nasser for the win
96 1.Nasser  2. ray  3. coleman, 4. yates
97 Nasser

the_swami

• Getbig IV
« Reply #166 on: April 15, 2010, 10:15:42 PM »
you shouldnt win an olympia because you have ONE dominant pose the BDB

in that pose, Yates is beating Nasser only becos Yates back is drier and more seperated

Nasser's back is wider and as thick in the RLS

Nasser clearly beating yates in all other mandatory poses

in fact Ray should have been awarded 2nd to Nasser in 1997

mossel

• Getbig IV
« Reply #167 on: April 16, 2010, 05:12:42 AM »
about this phantom book...

The_Hammer

• Getbig V
  • President Barack Obama -- 2 Term U.S. President

buffdnet

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • fuck the pope
« Reply #169 on: April 16, 2010, 05:15:49 AM »
the oily drug addicted felon hands down

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #170 on: April 16, 2010, 12:01:00 PM »
I am going to ask you all to put aside all dislike you may have for me and my faith. put aside any dislike you have of the TEAM and of the great man himself and answer me this question. please do it honestly and fairly.

I will not even ask by how much but simply who, in all your honesty, look better?

yates sucks in that shot torn muscles galore should have stayed home, oh yeah wait he won didn't he?
F

JP_RC

• Getbig IV
« Reply #171 on: April 16, 2010, 01:28:34 PM »

Shawn Ray in the back!  ;D

Seriously, Nasser beats Dorian in this pose by far.

I think he or Shawn should've won this Olympia, not Dorian.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #172 on: April 16, 2010, 01:34:14 PM »
I'd forgotten those shopped Nasser pics. Bobs did so much quick 'splaining I'll bet he was dizzy.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #173 on: April 16, 2010, 07:03:49 PM »

I haven't read through any of posts yet because it's like 7 pages and will probably be a rehash of the same old stuff. I don't think some, if not most, will give you an honest answer. There just seems to be too much emotional baggage with this whole subject. For me, I didn't even follow BB during the Nasser/Yates era so I was pretty neutral to this whole debate. I never understood the hate for Team Nasser. To me there's nothing wrong with being a fan. Even a rabid one. I do like the way you guys stick together and just keep plugging away. You're not going to let anybody push you around. Even though it seems most are against you. I'm not that big of a fan of Pro BB so it's not really my thing but it's no skin off my nose. If anything Team Nasser has made me appreciate Nasser so much more. He did get screwed in this sport/pagent. But so did some others. I think Levrone should have had a Sandow as well.

In answer to your question. In that shot, Nasser. It's not even close. And I am a big fan of Yates. As far as bodybuilders go he's more my kind of guy. Kind of the blue collar type that don't mind getting their hands dirty and sweating blood. A reason why I like Branch Warren.

But definitely Nasser there. No question.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #174 on: April 16, 2010, 10:43:49 PM »
Fuck. I just realized this thread is two years old. I hate when you guys do this.