Author Topic: Balkan Test  (Read 14407 times)

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
Re: Balkan Test
« Reply #50 on: April 21, 2008, 08:32:19 AM »
thats cockamamy rimbaud
 ;D

how is it "underground" ?   it might not be licensed by the united states, and he just may as well have paid off a gov. official to get that..  shit; he could have even just faked the thing.. !!   but he definitely is not hiding out in his basement making this shit in a bath tub. THAT is "undergournd."   this is ABOVE ground, out in the open, no secrecy no nothin.    and whos to say that it is not "HUMAN GRADE"..as long as it produce in a sterile environment using sterile products and sterile raw material...that is "huiman grade" as far as it beign safe to inject and uuse....   

im not trying to suck on alins nuts. i just think its hilarious how some of you guys are AAS prudes ;D

dude its def not human grade..it nowhere compares to the ICNs or irianians..im telling you from my experience using it and not the google search engine...

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #51 on: April 21, 2008, 08:39:14 AM »
when did i say it was anywhere as good as a product made by a legit company such as pfizer or organon???
i didnt!
thats not what im saying!

simply, that because it is made in a country where its totally legal, and because alin has ALOT of money and because he probably doesnt want to sell anyhting that is going to infect anybody and give the dea sufficient reasont o bust into moldova and bust this dude....that it is made STERILE and with QUALITY products.   

so what about it is "underound"

its not "underground" at all...    and, it probably is "HUMAN GRADE",   but as for accurate dosing and being as effective as upjohn, organanon, norma hellas, karachi, icn....NO; thats not what i saying at all

im tired of arguing.

peace out 

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: April 21, 2008, 08:42:36 AM »
its not HUMAN GRADE...people have gotten cellulitis and infections from it..i thought the google guru would kno this of all people..

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #53 on: April 21, 2008, 08:45:21 AM »
thats cockamamy rimbaud
 ;D

how is it "underground" ?   it might not be licensed by the united states, and he just may as well have paid off a gov. official to get that..  shit; he could have even just faked the thing.. !!   but he definitely is not hiding out in his basement making this shit in a bath tub. THAT is "undergournd."   this is ABOVE ground, out in the open, no secrecy no nothin.    and whos to say that it is not "HUMAN GRADE"..as long as it produce in a sterile environment using sterile products and sterile raw material...that is "huiman grade" as far as it beign safe to inject and uuse....   

im not trying to suck on alins nuts. i just think its hilarious how some of you guys are AAS prudes ;D

I think you're still missing the point. I never said that there's always a problem with UG gear (when it's got what it says it does in it). However, you've been all over alin's nuts talking about how it's HG & he's licensed, etc. I've got no problem with alin. I've also used my share of UG gear. However, you don't know where it's made, who makes it, etc. You need to understand you're buying drugs from a drug dealer. You're not going to be told there's something wrong with it. You're going to be told everything's fine, HG, etc. That's the nature of the beast.

Bottom line: You get a script for Test - you're not getting Balkan test (except maybe in Moldova).

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #54 on: April 21, 2008, 08:46:48 AM »
when did i say it was anywhere as good as a product made by a legit company such as pfizer or organon???
i didnt!
thats not what im saying!

simply, that because it is made in a country where its totally legal, and because alin has ALOT of money and because he probably doesnt want to sell anyhting that is going to infect anybody and give the dea sufficient reasont o bust into moldova and bust this dude....that it is made STERILE and with QUALITY products.   

so what about it is "underound"

its not "underground" at all...    and, it probably is "HUMAN GRADE",   but as for accurate dosing and being as effective as upjohn, organanon, norma hellas, karachi, icn....NO; thats not what i saying at all

im tired of arguing.

peace out 

I've heard about a lot of infections from the gear. But hey what do I know.  ::)

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #55 on: April 21, 2008, 08:53:10 AM »
I've heard about a lot of infections from the gear. But hey what do I know.  ::)
hahahaha lmao...

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #56 on: April 21, 2008, 08:56:30 AM »
thats cockamamy rimbaud
 ;D

A license means nothing. A question you should ask, is that license recognized by the rest of the pharmaceutical world?

...and not all UG gear is made in a bath tub or in someones kitchen...there have been UG labels out there that are pretty good and even have their own legitimate sterile labs...most no, but it is something that occurs.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #57 on: April 21, 2008, 09:31:40 AM »
alright guys whatever you guys say, or want to think

i gain nothig from this argument

and i have no reason to try to prove "my point"

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #58 on: April 21, 2008, 10:59:41 AM »
alright guys whatever you guys say, or want to think

i gain nothig from this argument

and i have no reason to try to prove "my point"

I understand what you're saying. Balkan has a license, they are licensed in Moldova and therefore in Moldova it is a 100% legitimate license.

I don't think many can argue that point...you're right, they're licensed. But just because you have something doesn't mean you should. If you compared them and they're facilities to say UpJohn would it match up or even come close? I don't know the answer to that, but being in Moldova I would seriously doubt it.

Last off, if I go and get a signed legal document that says I am the god of bodybuilding, does this make it true?

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #59 on: April 21, 2008, 11:09:26 AM »
Last off, if I go and get a signed legal document that says I am the god of bodybuilding, does this make it true?

Can I be your witness?

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #60 on: April 21, 2008, 11:58:40 AM »
Can I be your witness?
Sure...but I may need quite a few of them to pull that off...I'll go ahead and get the ball rolling though.

4thAD

« Reply #61 on: April 21, 2008, 01:43:38 PM »
Sure...but I may need quite a few of them to pull that off...I'll go ahead and get the ball rolling though.

I here by grant you God Status in the world of body building! I will also give you a license. Your new God Status license is #GS58211763. Don't lose it!

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #62 on: April 21, 2008, 09:02:28 PM »
I here by grant you God Status in the world of body building! I will also give you a license. Your new God Status license is #GS58211763. Don't lose it!
You know it's a shame that we live in a world where I actually need a license for that. you would think my word would be good enough, lol!

whitewidow

« Reply #63 on: April 22, 2008, 01:02:02 AM »
there is no medical conditions that balkan produces that would actually be prescribed to somebody except test cyp or Test E. the guy has every product! what the fuck would somebody get masteron enanthate prescribed for? or tren enanthate or any tren??? he has products that would never be orecribed to anybody in the states. only AAS that should be prescribed it Test E and cyp for older men with low test and anadrol for burn victims. same with HGH for aids patients. those 4 are the only ones that have any medical purposes.

Test E or cyp for old men with low test
anadrol or HGH for burn victims or aids patients other than those compounds nothing would make it on a uisa shelf except those 4 drugs and anavar but thats once again to treat skin problems. The license from what I hear us no good and faked or he payed somebody off to get it wich wouldnt be hard to do in moldova !
Ive never been there nor will I ever go visit there its a very shadey poor country with alot of crooks and schemers

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #64 on: April 22, 2008, 04:04:47 AM »
I think Tren and EQ are the only non human meds bro, could be wrong on that though  :)

whitewidow

« Reply #65 on: April 22, 2008, 11:54:01 PM »
I think Tren and EQ are the only non human meds bro, could be wrong on that though  :)

well then what do they prescrive masteron or masteron enanthate for? also orals like tbol or no longer prescribed that was a drug specifically made to pass the dope testing.