Author Topic: Brock Lesnar's Trainer Reveals Brock's Strategy For His Upcoming Fight  (Read 4679 times)

wolfgang187

• Getbig IV
  • My power is discombobulatingly & devastating!
Brock Lesnar's Trainer Reveals Brock's Strategy For His Upcoming Fight

Coming off a loss against Frank Mir in his UFC debut on February 2nd, Brock Lesnar is gearing up for his next fight in the octagon. He'll fight UFC Hall of Famer Mark Coleman at UFC 87 on August 9th. The event takes place from Lesnar's home town of Minneapolis, Minnesota.

This week Greg Nelson, one of Brock Lesnar's top trainers, had some interesting words to describe Lesnar's preparation and strategy heading into August 9th:

“Brock is a bigger, faster and stronger wrestler, who also has knock out power with his hands, and he has a better submission game. If Mark attempts to take Brock down he will be sprawled on and end up on the bottom getting smashed. If it stays standing, Brock will smash him with his boxing skills. Lastly, if Brock wants to, he will take Mark down and smash him. I predict Brock winning by smashing Mark with his size 4 XXL hands.”

Faust

• Getbig IV
  • It's a league game, Smokey
Brock Lesnar's Trainer Reveals Brock's Strategy For His Upcoming Fight

..."Brock Lesnar is gearing up for his next fight" ...
Who would have thought.
$

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
 :D
Z

20inch calves

• Getbig V
if the guy would learn the ground game lesnar could be a force in the ufc
irongearco.com

smoothasf

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
coleman will destroy him, he may be washed up but he should still be leagues above brock. he may get his arse kicked by fedor but he does manage to get his back (both fights)

Faust

• Getbig IV
  • It's a league game, Smokey
Lesnar will overpower him. Coleman's age will be a factor, and he will be considerably smaller than Lesnar.
$

gilbrt

• Getbig I
i would love to see this fight but is it really going to go ahead ???

americanbulldog

• Getbig IV
Whomever gets top position wins.

bigjohN79

• Getbig IV
  • FEAR THE BOG!!
Brocks power will overwhelm the washed up coleman, who in my opinion was never really that 'great'.  Brock's wrestling and power will give him the best position during the fight. As long as he can defend against a basic submission, I dont see coleman winning. EX WWE wrestler or not, the guy is a high caliber ath.
FEAR THE BAPP!

milfer

• Getbig III
colman in pride would have a better chance... in the ufc he cant juice and will be a weak Little bitch thats gonna get smashed
?

SpeedDemon

• Getbig II
  • Hard work pays off
colman in pride would have a better chance... in the ufc he cant juice and will be a weak Little bitch thats gonna get smashed

yeah, cause we all know brock is natural.

The WWF has strict steroid testing policies, just ask vince mcman  ::)

if you think that guys in ufc aren't juiced then you are kidding yourself

bigbalddaddy

• Getbig IV
GH, EPO, IGF up until fight time, and prop up until two weeks out...end of story they are all jacked!  But when your stupid like Sherk and buy your junk in mexico you never know what your getting...hince the dirty test...he's telling the truth when he says he didn't take deca...he thought it was suspension or prop...haha nice try!

jdon

• Getbig II
I really don't think that Lesnar will amount to much, remember the pro football tryouts he had, he got destroyed.

Geo

• Getbig IV
lesnar's a meathead