Author Topic: Victor Martinez: Road to Recovery Video  (Read 2381 times)

MattT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Sponsored by: PVL Sports Nutrition
Victor Martinez: Road to Recovery Video
« on: April 19, 2008, 02:10:51 AM »
If Vic can come back from an injury like this and win the ASC in 2009 that would be a huge win for him.  I remember when flex wheeler got into a car accident and i think he broke is neck, yet was still able to come back and do as well as he did.  So i wouldn't count Vic out!.

http://mdtv.musculardevelopment.com/content/view/1503/164/

m8

• Getbig V
Re: Victor Martinez: Road to Recovery Video
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2008, 02:13:32 AM »
Why do you only talk about black competitors?

MattT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2008, 02:28:30 AM »
Why do you only talk about black competitors?

m8 do u think I'm a racist? if so please explain why?.  By the looks of things you would be considered a racist since it seems to bother you that I'm talking about victor and not a white bodybuilder?  And its funny on alot of my post i notice that you seem to be the one who thinks I'm a racist for some reason?.  If that were the case then why is my gf white?  ::) Don't judge me by some posts i make on getbig ::).  If jay had a physique like Ronnie in his prime, and Ronnie looked like Jay, id be a Jay cutler fan, i don't care if he's white. I just don't like jays physique, i think Dennis wolf has a better physique and has potential to be a future mr o.   And also how many of the top 10 Mr o competitors are black?  There's not to many white top 10 competitors to talk about :-\ if there was and i thought they had a good physique then sure id talk about them. 

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2008, 02:34:01 AM »

m8 do u think I'm a racist? if so please explain why?.  By the looks of things you would be considered a racist since it seems to bother you that I'm talking about victor and not a white bodybuilder?  And its funny on alot of my post i notice that you seem to be the one who thinks I'm a racist for some reason?.  If that were the case then why is my gf white?  ::) Don't judge me by some posts i make on getbig ::).  If jay had a physique like Ronnie in his prime, and Ronnie looked like Jay, id be a Jay cutler fan, i don't care if he's white. I just don't like jays physique, i think Dennis wolf has a better physique and has potential to be a future mr o.   And also how many of the top 10 Mr o competitors are black?  There's not to many white top 10 competitors to talk about :-\ if there was and i thought they had a good physique then sure id talk about them. 

Don't bother justifying your point of view, Matt.  It is scientific fact that people, on average, prefer their own.  Even babies are more trusting of those who are genetically similar to them.  The leftists will deny this up and down, but it's as factual as the day is long, and yes, I've noticed you posting a lot about black bodybuilders too.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

MattT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2008, 02:37:43 AM »
Don't bother justifying your point of view, Matt.  It is scientific fact that people, on average, prefer their own.  Even babies are more trusting of those who are genetically similar to them.  The leftists will deny this up and down, but it's as factual as the day is long, and yes, I've noticed you posting a lot about black bodybuilders too.

Yeh i admit the majority of my post with regards to bbers are black, why? well out of the top 10 bbers in the world, the majority of them are black.  So doesn't give me a big range of races to pick from lol!

MattT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2008, 02:38:58 AM »
Ah i just remember last week i made a post about Lou joseph! who is white, so don't call me no racist!

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2008, 02:44:11 AM »
Yeh i admit the majority of my post with regards to bbers are black, why? well out of the top 10 bbers in the world, the majority of them are black.  So doesn't give me a big range of races to pick from lol!

Yes, but I just think you prefer your own (like most people, on average).  This is seen in virtually every ethnic group.  Observe Jewish people and their heavy group altruism, but that is not exactly a trait that is uncommon for any race.  It is a scientific fact as I said.  No need to apologize for it, it's just in the DNA of all people to prefer those who are genetically similar to them.  Even the media with their massive influence on the thinking of everyday citizens cannot change that (and believe me - they try).
Bodybuilding Pro.com

bodybuilder1234

• Getbig IV
  • Manny Pacquiao KO Floyd 1
« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2008, 06:37:25 AM »

why is my gf white?  ::)

a black man going out with a white woman?!?  :o :o

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2008, 06:42:02 AM »

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: April 19, 2008, 08:40:12 AM »
a black man going out with a white woman?!?  :o :o

Haha exactly  :D

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: April 19, 2008, 08:41:47 AM »

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: April 19, 2008, 12:36:08 PM »
I love how the leftists who would refute my claim and call me racist virtually all marry into their own - like virtually all people do.  "I actually don't prefer whites any more than blacks!"  Meanwhile, these leftists are living in an all white neighborhood and married to another white.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #12 on: April 19, 2008, 12:58:20 PM »
Yes, but I just think you prefer your own (like most people, on average).  This is seen in virtually every ethnic group.  Observe Jewish people and their heavy group altruism, but that is not exactly a trait that is uncommon for any race.  It is a scientific fact as I said.  No need to apologize for it, it's just in the DNA of all people to prefer those who are genetically similar to them.  Even the media with their massive influence on the thinking of everyday citizens cannot change that (and believe me - they try).
Boy you have an issue here, yes I would agree that the average prefers their own kind, but this means nothing in regards to Matt as an individual. You can't treat Matt like an average, clearly the average person cannot get as shredded as Matt. 8)