Author Topic: Talk about some bad luck  (Read 4316 times)

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
Re: Talk about some bad luck
« Reply #50 on: April 20, 2008, 10:22:24 AM »
My little brother's friend killed himself on Monday. 18 years old. On Wednesday his Uncle got killed in a motorcycle accident. So his dad lost his only son and brother within 2 days. I can't even begin to imagine how he feels. Anyone else have any gut wrenching stories like this?
No pity for fools who kill themselves. It's a selfish weak minded act. NO PITY!

When his life ended...his soul came out of his body and he looked around for a minute. Then everything became super dark and an intense disgusting smell permeated everything and it got scorching hot. Then black souls and demons grabbed him and tortured him for a while before throwing him in fire.

True Story!
?

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #51 on: April 20, 2008, 10:26:08 AM »

When his life ended...his soul came out of his body and he looked around for a minute. Then everything became super dark and an intense disgusting smell permeated everything and it got scorching hot. Then black souls and demons grabbed him and tortured him for a while before throwing him in fire.

True Story!

thanks for the info, Jesus.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #52 on: April 20, 2008, 10:31:16 AM »

True Story!
Killing yourself takes guts as far as I'm concerned. I wouldn't dare do it. Monster strength of will.

Going out like a Samurai, via Seppuku = fuckin' manly

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #53 on: April 21, 2008, 10:47:14 AM »
Suicide is an escape, it is weak. Seriously life is pain if you can't feel any pain you are dead.

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #54 on: April 21, 2008, 02:19:32 PM »
I think it is more selfish for people to have kids than it is for a kid to commit suicide.

bebop396

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #55 on: April 21, 2008, 02:33:20 PM »
I don't think it's selfish to kill yourself. I think that a lot of peoples' opinions here would change if they ever experienced serious depression.

It's unreal. I'm sitting here trying to think of a way to describe it....it's like everything you used to take for granted becomes an effort. Getting up in the morning is hellish, you constantly question what the point in life is, where you are going and how nothing you do can make you feel any better. Death seems the only alternative when nothing else has worked. Having experienced serious depression myself, I can say that suicide does appear entirely logical at the time. Like someone else here said, the poor kid probably wasn't right if a girl was all that it took to push him that step too far. I hope his family recover from it

Ive been there..People attempt or commit suicide to stop the pain...The pain is unbearable...What do you get in help? Medication that takes atleast a month up to a year to give results....

iron_dawg

• Getbig III
« Reply #56 on: April 21, 2008, 02:44:47 PM »
sorry to hear the bad news...i work with a women who's son killed himself...if he could see what she is going through...anyways he was in Iraq for a stint and came back and his girlfriend was cheating on him not all just over the girl i am sure

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #57 on: April 21, 2008, 02:58:52 PM »
where i live North Belfast in ireland.

It has the highest rate of suicide in europe among young people.In my parish which has maybe 2500 people in the last 10years i think it has had over 20 suicides. majority were under 30years old.

Its so common suicide here in north belfast and i dont know why. recently a mass was held for those who committed suicide and the names read out. it was astounding how many people did it but also how many i knew and also how many i forgot ahd done it.

my friends cousin committed suicide a few years ago hanging from the scaffolding of a church by his jumper. in the following weeks 5 or 6 of his friends did the same. one hung using a rubber hose and due to the weight of him and stretching when he was focund he was on his knees on the altar looking like he was just praying.

aso most of these are found with broken finges scratches on their neck after trying to save themselves.

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #58 on: April 21, 2008, 03:39:03 PM »
where i live North Belfast in ireland.

It has the highest rate of suicide in europe among young people.In my parish which has maybe 2500 people in the last 10years i think it has had over 20 suicides. majority were under 30years old.

Its so common suicide here in north belfast and i dont know why. recently a mass was held for those who committed suicide and the names read out. it was astounding how many people did it but also how many i knew and also how many i forgot ahd done it.

my friends cousin committed suicide a few years ago hanging from the scaffolding of a church by his jumper. in the following weeks 5 or 6 of his friends did the same. one hung using a rubber hose and due to the weight of him and stretching when he was focund he was on his knees on the altar looking like he was just praying.

aso most of these are found with broken finges scratches on their neck after trying to save themselves.

wow thats some intense shit