Author Topic: HAHA, "MISTER GX" CLAIMS IT'S EASY TO EAT 8 LBS. OF FISH A DAY!!!!!!!!!  (Read 3165 times)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
BANNNNNNGGGGGGGG. ;D

Why is it that you have a hard time believing that people can do things you obviously can't?!  Eight pounds of Tilapia per day isn't impossible to do.  16 oz. of fish 8 times per day w/green beans or asparagus was his diet for the last six weeks before the Arnold.  A friend of mine who is an IFBB pro works with same trainer as Kai, and his diet is very similar.  This friend will be a surprise at the NY Pro...  Stop being a doubting ass with everything just because you can't or won't try to do it.
epic bullshit, disssss cusssssssss.

Boost

• Getbig V
if its true its disgusting. You would be in the bathroom most of the day

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
if its true its disgusting. You would be in the bathroom most of the day
yep, "if it's true" being the operative statement because everyone knows it's.........boooooooooolsh it. :D

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
thats like 800 grams of protein just the fish itself

Boost

• Getbig V
Roughly how much would 8lb of this fish cost? Ive neer seen it in the Uk

technokc

• Getbig IV
  • Official member Getbig 300!!
maybe he's related to this guy.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
BANNNNNNGGGGGGGG. ;D
epic bullshit, disssss cusssssssss.
My uderstanding is that he said it wasn't impossible and not that it was easy. I believe it could be done, but not every single day for a long period of time

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
That's Kai Greene bullshit for ya.  People beleive it though just because someone said it in a magazine.  My diet is 5500 calories a day when I'm training hard.  And that is a fuck load of food.  When I'm not eating, I'm shitting.  It is actually tiring eating 5500 calories a day.  Now 8 pounds of fish a day?  Nugga please...

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
My uderstanding is that he said it wasn't impossible and not that it was easy. I believe it could be done, but not every single day for a long period of time
hahahahhahaaa, how did i guess that you would agree with this story Mr. 5'4" mexican. ;D

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

I'd like to see him do it for even one day.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
Re: HAHA, "MISTER GX" CLAIMS IT'S EASY TO EAT 8 LBS. OF FISH A DAY!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #10 on: April 19, 2008, 01:14:42 PM »
hahahahhahaaa, how did i guess that you would agree with this story Mr. 5'4" mexican. ;D
I am 5'9 and what makes you think I am Mexican? You obviously know we don't agree on anything, but to be honest if your delusional way of looking at things in bodybuilding were true then I would be extremely happy because that would mean that I would be closer to looking like a pro, it would mean that I would be as strong as a pro, it would mean that my measurements would be like the pros , it would mean that I get as shredded as the pros.

The reality is, my delusional friend, is that there are people out there that can bench 500 for reps, 22-24 inch arms, under 2% bodyfat, eat 8 pounds of food a day. You get easily discouraged when someone tells you this because you don't believe in yourself. Maybe if you changed your  attitude a bit you would look better.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: April 19, 2008, 01:16:19 PM »
I am 5'9 and what makes you think I am Mexican? You obviously know we don't agree on anything, but to be honest if your delusional way of looking at things in bodybuilding were true then I would be extremely happy because that would mean that I would be closer to looking like a pro, it would mean that I would be as strong as a pro, it would mean that my measurements would be like the pros , it would mean that I get as shredded as the pros.

The reality is, my delusional friend, is that there are people out there that can bench 500 for reps, 22-24 inch arms, under 2% bodyfat, eat 8 pounds of food a day. You get easily discouraged when someone tells you this because you don't believe in yourself. Maybe if you changed your  attitude a bit you would look better.
here's a challenge, show me PROOF of one man who at 2 percent bodyfat benches 500 for reps, has 22-24 inch arms.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #12 on: April 19, 2008, 01:24:47 PM »
here's a challenge, show me PROOF of one man who at 2 percent bodyfat benches 500 for reps, has 22-24 inch arms.
Well I would but last time, I went out of my way to prove you wrong, you told me to get a life. I wasn't referring to 2% and 500+ at the same time, clearly when you drop below four %. Your strength takes a dramatic loss.

WhiteCastle

• Getbig III
  • The Wizard of Filth
« Reply #13 on: April 19, 2008, 01:36:46 PM »
I don't think this is as unreasonable as it seems, because tilapia has so much water and little fat that when cooked, it loses about half of it's weight.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: April 19, 2008, 02:04:52 PM »
this "guy" must be a big fish then huh? hhahahahaaha.

Zaphod

• Getbig IV
  • IFBB Mr Canada 1970
« Reply #15 on: April 19, 2008, 02:20:59 PM »

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: April 19, 2008, 02:43:04 PM »
Roughly how much would 8lb of this fish cost? Ive neer seen it in the Uk

That depends on the type of fish. Three cans of tuna is just over a pound of fish. And, considering that chunk light tuna is more like a paste, downing a pound of it doesn't seem that difficult, especially if you mix it with some yogurt (allowing you to bascially gulp it down fairly quickly).

Now, consuming EIGHT pounds of fish in one day would take some doing. But again, if it's chunk light tuna (mixed with some medium to get it down easier), I don't see that as an impossibility. But, you might get kicked out of your house for trying, given the smell factor.

MisterGX

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: April 19, 2008, 05:51:36 PM »
Squad you act like you have shit for brains..  Tilapia is a white fish--virtually no fat.  It is not as dense as a fattier fish, such as salmon.  And it is definitely no where near as dense as red meat.  The fish at the six/five week point is the only source of protein consumed.  No egg whites, chicken, turkey, shakes..  I personally could not eat only fish throughout the day..  Use some brains Squad, the white fish is gonna digest a whole lot faster than the other sources of protein.  And obviously, since there are pharmaceuticals involved with boosting the metabolism, any remaining excess is gonna be burned.  Think man before you holla bullshit..

Tombo

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: April 19, 2008, 06:20:03 PM »
its 'possible' to do this, but its not really practical.. lol in fact it's borderline sad

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #19 on: April 19, 2008, 06:52:39 PM »

Just take one look at him (SF) and theres your answer , no will power.

Squad you consume 80lbs of lard a day so what makes you think this is hard?  :-*

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: April 19, 2008, 07:27:39 PM »
Squad you act like you have shit for brains..  Tilapia is a white fish--virtually no fat.  It is not as dense as a fattier fish, such as salmon.  And it is definitely no where near as dense as red meat.  The fish at the six/five week point is the only source of protein consumed.  No egg whites, chicken, turkey, shakes..  I personally could not eat only fish throughout the day..  Use some brains Squad, the white fish is gonna digest a whole lot faster than the other sources of protein.  And obviously, since there are pharmaceuticals involved with boosting the metabolism, any remaining excess is gonna be burned.  Think man before you holla bullshit..
sorry man but..................... ................still calling bullshit.

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #21 on: April 19, 2008, 07:39:17 PM »
guaranteed over the course of 16 hours 8lb of fish is more than doable. It's just a stupid idea.

windsor88

• Getbig IV
  • Victim of the Drug War
« Reply #22 on: April 19, 2008, 07:43:32 PM »
guaranteed over the course of 16 hours 8lb of fish is more than doable. It's just a stupid idea.

Dammit I am craving some fried fish now.  Cajun Batter.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #23 on: April 19, 2008, 08:41:25 PM »
SF dont know about white fish steak but he do know about sausage, grease and meatballs     hahahahahahahha

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: April 19, 2008, 08:42:49 PM »
SF dont know about white fish steak but he do know about sausage and grease    hahahahahahahha
hahahhaaa, this coming from the black penis puffer who eats quiche and blueberry muffins. ;D