Author Topic: Heads up, Vitamin Shoppe customers....especially fans of Thyrotabs.  (Read 1757 times)

Purge_WTF

Just got back from my local VS and they're selling near-expired boxes of Thermogenic Thyrotabs for like a quarter of the usual price. A great deal, especially since it looks as if Gaspari has stopped making them. Some other goodies too, like EvolutionX10 and Redline liquid. 8)

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
Re: Heads up, Vitamin Shoppe customers....especially fans of Thyrotabs.
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2008, 01:40:35 PM »
what does it do
Z

Purge_WTF

« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2008, 01:46:39 PM »
  TT are a stimulant-free fat burner by Gaspari. One of my favorite supplements.

temper35

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2008, 02:10:24 PM »
  TT are a stimulant-free fat burner by Gaspari. One of my favorite supplements.

Thyrotabs are to T3 what prohormone/prosteroids are to the real thing. 

It isn't just a stimulant-free fat burner.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2008, 02:35:56 PM »
  Just got back from my local VS and they're selling near-expired boxes of Thermogenic Thyrotabs for like a quarter of the usual price. A great deal, especially since it looks as if Gaspari has stopped making them. Some other goodies too, like EvolutionX10 and Redline liquid. 8)

I just saw that a couple of days ago. I think a box is going for about $16. And, I would have bought some. But, my priority is protein and Vitamin Shoppe is still doing the "Buy One; Get One 50% Off" on all Vitamin Shoppe products. That means it's Whey Tech time for me.

With that said, the clearance table at a different VS retail store had a 42-serving box of Myoplex for $45.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2008, 02:59:48 PM »
what does it do

makes your dick bigger.  ::)

Sassyclassywoman

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2008, 04:04:04 PM »

Why have they stopped making thyrotabs?

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2008, 04:20:32 PM »
Why have they stopped making thyrotabs?

I believe Gaspari has two other fat-burners: 3o Burn and one other, the name of which I can't quite remember.

It's a typical trend. MuscleTech did/is doing the same thing. Now that Hydroxycut Hardcore is out, it's but a matter of time before ThermoGain and ThermoShred go bye-bye (which means markdowns  ;D ).

Purge_WTF

« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2008, 05:15:42 PM »
I believe Gaspari has two other fat-burners: 3o Burn and one other, the name of which I can't quite remember.

You're right, M. A shame, too, since most of the feedback that I've seen indicates that the Thyrotabs are much better than the 3rd Degree.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: April 19, 2008, 06:05:01 PM »
  You're right, M. A shame, too, since most of the feedback that I've seen indicates that the Thyrotabs are much better than the 3rd Degree.

The other fat-burner is called CytoLean. How does that compare with either 3o Burn or Thyrotabs?

Purge_WTF

« Reply #10 on: April 19, 2008, 06:16:58 PM »
The other fat-burner is called CytoLean. How does that compare with either 3o Burn or Thyrotabs?

Haven't tried it yet, but it seems to be getting mostly positive reviews. Gaspari is a pretty solid company, IMO.