Author Topic: SQUADFATHER!!!!!!!!!!! JUST BECAUSE YOU DON'T BELIEVE IN YOURSELF DOESN'T MEAN..  (Read 2102 times)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
it's not possible to have 25 inch arms at 1 percent bodyfat while benching 850 for 15 and sporting 350 ripped pounds at 5'8" while having 3 PhD's, fuccking strippers all day, eating 20 pounds of tilapia a day and speaking 11 languages, just because you can't do it doesn't mean no one can, there are 15 guys in my gym alone who can do all that, it's not that much of an accomplishment. ;D

Lamplighterx

• Getbig III
  • I support the Wizard of Truth
squadfather is the man, no doubt about it
Proud to be a member of Team Nasser

windsor88

• Getbig IV
  • Victim of the Drug War
hahahaahahahaahah.  That 8 lbs of fish a day thing was crazy.  No way.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
hahahaahahahaahah.  That 8 lbs of fish a day thing was crazy.  No way.
yeah man but it's "white fish" and "not dense" so 8 pounds is nothing, you don't know shit Windsor, maybe if you actually believed in yourself you'd bench 550 for 50 reps and eat 56 pounds of tilapia a week too. ;D

windsor88

• Getbig IV
  • Victim of the Drug War
yeah man but it's "white fish" and "not dense" so 8 pounds is nothing, you don't know shit Windsor, maybe if you actually believed in yourself you'd bench 550 for 50 reps and eat 56 pounds of tilpia a week too. ;D

Yeah...Who cares about density you know...8 pounds is 8 fucking lbs.

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
haha that reminds me of the age old question you ask an idiot

"what weighs more 300lbs of feathers or 300lbs of Iron??"

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
oh shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! man you guys really fuccked up now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! here's where all the decline benching anonymous internet monsters who use every 45 pound plate in the gym and eat 800 pound cows every week chime in with how you're underachievers and if you only believed in yourselves and took 20 grams of hormones a day you'd get huge and strong like them, aren't you absolutely t-t-t-t-t-t-t-ttttttterrrriiiiiiffiiiieedddddddd? ;D

mass 04

• Getbig V
I believe i will bench 550 on Tuesday!!!! I can do it, believe to achieve!!

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
I believe i will bench 550 on Tuesday!!!! I can do it, believe to achieve!!
just make sure you get in at least 10 pounds of tilapia first and at least 5 grams of Sustenon, 550 should fly up for at least 25.

mass 04

• Getbig V
just make sure you get in at least 10 pounds of tilapia first and at least 5 grams of Sustenon, 550 should fly up for at least 25.
haha I am going to tell the front desk bitch which hospital i prefer after i crush myself to death or die of food poisoning, but i still believe!!

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
haha I am going to tell the front desk bitch which hospital i prefer after i crush myself to death or die of food poisoning, but i still believe!!
hahahahaa, can you imagine being the guy interviewing these clowns when they tell these lies, how do they not laugh their asses off at shit like, "500 pound bench and 800 pound squat as a natural teenager"? ;D

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
  • "Let me pose on this one" - REV. X
Watch out for those smith machine warriors!
Spirit of Truth

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
Squadfather keeping them honest

SirTraps

• Getbig IV
Dave you do all that from your Mom's basement ! which makes it that much more of an accomplishment  ;D

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
Dave you do all that from your Mom's basement ! which makes it that much more of an accomplishment  ;D
hahahahhaa, "Tebow's real bench press.....305 pounds" ;D

SirTraps

• Getbig IV
DAAAAAAAAAAAAVE TELEPHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ONE !!!!!!!!!!

;D

JohnnyVegas

True dat-8 pounds of feathers is the same weight as 8  pounds of lead.

bigguns23

• Getbig IV
Squad, don't you start the third person stuff now! ??? ;D