Author Topic: pm question answerd - human growth hormone  (Read 4296 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
pm question answerd - human growth hormone
« on: April 20, 2008, 01:40:44 AM »
What was the difference of cycles for a guy like Flex Wheeler who looked great in 1993 then took it up a notch from 1998 to 2000 to hang with Ronnie? Thanks

in one word? hgh ,,human growth hormone

in 2 words? human growth hormone + insulin

in 3 words ? human growth hormone insulin and seo

im goinna right the followign in capital so you friends undertand how it all works so listen carefully:

THE REASON BODYBUILDERS AT THE HIGHER LEVELS ....THE REASON THEIR HANDS ARE LARGE MEATY LOOKING,,THE REASON THEY HAVE SPECIFIC JAW CHARACTERS AND SOME OF THEM HAVE THE FORHEAD YOU ALL COME TO NOTICE ....IS THE ABUSE OF GRO3TH HORMONES,,

EVERY ATHLETE IN THE USA AND AROUND THE WORLD THAT HAS ANY RECORDS NOW DAYS USE GROWTH HORMONE ,,,IT IS A MUST FOR THR ATHLETE AND ALSO NONE DETECTWABLE BECASE PEOPLE ARE STUPID AND IN REALITY NO ONE WANNA PAY THE MONEY AND TIME TO DETECT IT THUS THIS OLYMPICS WILL HAVE GH ALL OVER IT EVERY RECORD EVERY ATHLETE,,THATS FIRST

NOW WHEN YOU LOOK AT A BODYBUILDER WETHER COMPETETIVE OR NOT YOU ALWAYS NEED PAY ATTENTIO TO HOW LEAN IS THE HAND AND HOW LARGE AND BIG IT IS AS IN THICK AND MATURE THE HAND IS LOOKING,,,A BODYBUILDER THAT IS REAL BIG WILL ALWYS BE USING HGH IT IS LIKE BIBLE ,,,MILOS CAN COME FROM THE MORNING TO THE EVENING AND LIE TO YOU ABOUT SNAKE OILS BUT ITS ALL HGH INSULIN AND TO SOME DEGREE SEO

THE FASTER THE BODYBUILDER GROWS THE MORE HGH HE ABUSES ,,REMEMBER WHAT GH15 IS TELLIN YOU HERE,,,THAT MEANS THE FAT KID TRAY? AND PHIL HEATH AND ALL THE REST OF GANG GENERATION NOTHINGNESS USE HGH LIKE ITS WATER AND IF THEY DONT DO IT YET THEY WILL DO IT LATER

TO YOUR SPECIFIC QUESTION ,,,KEN USED GROWTH AND SEO AND OFCOURSE INSULIN INORDER TO GET TO COMPETE WITH THE BIG RON ONLY DIFF IS BIG RON WAS A POWERLIFTER AND KEN WAS A PUSSY LIFTER ...BIG DIFF BETWEEN THE 2,,KEN WAS VERY WEAK BODYBUILDER WHEN IT COMES TO LIFTING AND RON WAS AS CLOSE TO GOD AS YOU CAN EVER DREAM OF WHEN IT COMES TO LIFTING,,

YOU CAN SEE NOW PAST COMPETITION ...KEN IS A BUCK 70? JR OD NOPTHING BUT 2 ARMS THAT STILL HAVE SOME SEO RUNNING IN THEM,,WHILE RON IS A BEAST AND WILL MOST LIKLEY FOREVER BE A BEAST SAME AS SERGIO

THE DIFF BETWEEN RON AND KEN IS VAST,,,KEN WAS ALL THERE FOR THE SHOW ,,HE WAS VERY LAZY AND VERY WEAK ,,,RON WAS PRETTY MUCH GOD,,BEST BODYBUILDER TO EXISIT IN ADDITION TO MOST LIKLEY THE STRONGEST BODYBUILDER TO EVER WALK EARTH IN ADDITION TO MOST LIKLEY AS SAD AS IT SOUND THE STRONGEST FELLA IN THE STRONG MAN COMPETITION IF TRAINED FOR IT,,HE WOULD WIN THAT THING FOR THE USA IF COMPETED IN THAT
fallen angel

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
Re: pm question answerd
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2008, 01:58:57 AM »
in one word? hgh ,,human growth hormone

in 2 words? human growth hormone + insulin

in 3 words ? human growth hormone insulin and seo

im goinna right the followign in capital so you friends undertand how it all works so listen carefully:

THE REASON BODYBUILDERS AT THE HIGHER LEVELS ....THE REASON THEIR HANDS ARE LARGE MEATY LOOKING,,THE REASON THEY HAVE SPECIFIC JAW CHARACTERS AND SOME OF THEM HAVE THE FORHEAD YOU ALL COME TO NOTICE ....IS THE ABUSE OF GRO3TH HORMONES,,

EVERY ATHLETE IN THE USA AND AROUND THE WORLD THAT HAS ANY RECORDS NOW DAYS USE GROWTH HORMONE ,,,IT IS A MUST FOR THR ATHLETE AND ALSO NONE DETECTWABLE BECASE PEOPLE ARE STUPID AND IN REALITY NO ONE WANNA PAY THE MONEY AND TIME TO DETECT IT THUS THIS OLYMPICS WILL HAVE GH ALL OVER IT EVERY RECORD EVERY ATHLETE,,THATS FIRST

NOW WHEN YOU LOOK AT A BODYBUILDER WETHER COMPETETIVE OR NOT YOU ALWAYS NEED PAY ATTENTIO TO HOW LEAN IS THE HAND AND HOW LARGE AND BIG IT IS AS IN THICK AND MATURE THE HAND IS LOOKING,,,A BODYBUILDER THAT IS REAL BIG WILL ALWYS BE USING HGH IT IS LIKE BIBLE ,,,MILOS CAN COME FROM THE MORNING TO THE EVENING AND LIE TO YOU ABOUT SNAKE OILS BUT ITS ALL HGH INSULIN AND TO SOME DEGREE SEO

THE FASTER THE BODYBUILDER GROWS THE MORE HGH HE ABUSES ,,REMEMBER WHAT GH15 IS TELLIN YOU HERE,,,THAT MEANS THE FAT KID TRAY? AND PHIL HEATH AND ALL THE REST OF GANG GENERATION NOTHINGNESS USE HGH LIKE ITS WATER AND IF THEY DONT DO IT YET THEY WILL DO IT LATER

TO YOUR SPECIFIC QUESTION ,,,KEN USED GROWTH AND SEO AND OFCOURSE INSULIN INORDER TO GET TO COMPETE WITH THE BIG RON ONLY DIFF IS BIG RON WAS A POWERLIFTER AND KEN WAS A PUSSY LIFTER ...BIG DIFF BETWEEN THE 2,,KEN WAS VERY WEAK BODYBUILDER WHEN IT COMES TO LIFTING AND RON WAS AS CLOSE TO GOD AS YOU CAN EVER DREAM OF WHEN IT COMES TO LIFTING,,

YOU CAN SEE NOW PAST COMPETITION ...KEN IS A BUCK 70? JR OD NOPTHING BUT 2 ARMS THAT STILL HAVE SOME SEO RUNNING IN THEM,,WHILE RON IS A BEAST AND WILL MOST LIKLEY FOREVER BE A BEAST SAME AS SERGIO

THE DIFF BETWEEN RON AND KEN IS VAST,,,KEN WAS ALL THERE FOR THE SHOW ,,HE WAS VERY LAZY AND VERY WEAK ,,,RON WAS PRETTY MUCH GOD,,BEST BODYBUILDER TO EXISIT IN ADDITION TO MOST LIKLEY THE STRONGEST BODYBUILDER TO EVER WALK EARTH IN ADDITION TO MOST LIKLEY AS SAD AS IT SOUND THE STRONGEST FELLA IN THE STRONG MAN COMPETITION IF TRAINED FOR IT,,HE WOULD WIN THAT THING FOR THE USA IF COMPETED IN THAT
You must remember Kenny has a severe Kidney disease so i doubt he wants to weigh up round the 300 pound mark any more.
To say Ken was lazy is Bullshit,when he was training with Chris and Rico they used to move huge amounts of weight especialy on chest.
He done enough to get the job done and was to hold one of the best bodys of all time.Ken and Levrone had the best bodys that came out of that era and imo Ken looks better than Ronnie ever has.
Ronnie is a genetic mutant no doubt , no one else could use such poor exercise form and not hurt them selves but thats where any comparrisson should end..

Also Flex was raped on so many occassions by judges and the differant magazines.thats why I laugh at these clowns complaing about that disgusting mess that is Nasser being robbed..
Flex was put on a pedastal early in his carrer and could never do right in any ones eyes even though he was always the best by a long way everyone demanded more of him..

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2008, 05:21:18 AM »
You must remember Kenny has a severe Kidney disease so i doubt he wants to weigh up round the 300 pound mark any more.
To say Ken was lazy is Bullshit,when he was training with Chris and Rico they used to move huge amounts of weight especialy on chest.
He done enough to get the job done and was to hold one of the best bodys of all time.Ken and Levrone had the best bodys that came out of that era and imo Ken looks better than Ronnie ever has.
Ronnie is a genetic mutant no doubt , no one else could use such poor exercise form and not hurt them selves but thats where any comparrisson should end..

Also Flex was raped on so many occassions by judges and the differant magazines.thats why I laugh at these clowns complaing about that disgusting mess that is Nasser being robbed..
Flex was put on a pedastal early in his carrer and could never do right in any ones eyes even though he was always the best by a long way everyone demanded more of him..

Will your talking out your arse, he was a lazy fuck who took more than anyone, you clearly never had the pleasure of training in the same gym as the pretend ninja, he was and still is one of the biggest cockheads to ever wear a pair posing trunks, his physique was unbelievable and in my opinion must rank as one of the best of all time, but as a person hes nothing. 

io856

« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2008, 05:25:13 AM »
who the hell would spend all that money on drugs, food etc. etc.
...have a career riding on your physique and not train hard

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2008, 03:43:07 PM »
Will your talking out your arse, he was a lazy fuck who took more than anyone, you clearly never had the pleasure of training in the same gym as the pretend ninja, he was and still is one of the biggest cockheads to ever wear a pair posing trunks, his physique was unbelievable and in my opinion must rank as one of the best of all time, but as a person hes nothing. 
He has one of the best physiques of all time and he acheived this by being lazy?  ::)

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2008, 04:01:18 PM »
He has one of the best physiques of all time and he acheived this by being lazy?  ::)

Yes! And now he is the "Natural" Freak because Victor Conte says his myostatin gene is defective... bodybuilding is like a retarded sit-com. This makes it good enough for some side amusement. Kind of like dwarf-fights during the evening dinner a the castle.

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2008, 08:46:20 PM »

I have, and he was not lazy.

Moosejay

« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2008, 08:56:47 PM »

Will...he's right.

Flex hated training and would tell people he would never be seen in a gym again when he was done. I heard him say this personally and on more than one occasion.

TooPowerful4u

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: pm question answerd - human growth hormone
« Reply #8 on: April 20, 2008, 08:57:40 PM »
How much do you think Cutler takes?  What about Coleman?  I have a good idea, so i wanna see how on point you are and if maybe you are BSing. 

What do you think the big difference HGH makes that steroids do not?  Steroids are what builds muscle right?  *this is a setup question so be careful with what you say*

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #9 on: April 20, 2008, 09:06:20 PM »
Will...he's right.

Flex hated training and would tell people he would never be seen in a gym again when he was done. I heard him say this personally and on more than one occasion.
Maybe so , But you still do not build a body like that without busting your butt in the gym.
To him maybe he used Bodybuilding as a carrer so like a job and who here hasnt said "shit I hate my job" but You are still good at it..

I know the martial arts were his first love..But as you see above Johnny Vegas has said hes seen him train and thinks he is not lazy..

Unfortunately Flex would not come on here to disscuss this so we are only ever going to have here say..
A few years ago we would of had the chance for a pro or former pro to come onto getbig and talk about stuff but none are interested anymore as they get flamed by idiots  ::)

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #10 on: April 20, 2008, 09:11:09 PM »

Unfortunately Flex would not come on here to disscuss this so we are only ever going to have here say..
A few years ago we would of had the chance for a pro or former pro to come onto getbig and talk about stuff but none are interested anymore as they get flamed by idiots  ::)

Flex isn't exactly posting anything interesting on MD either, where he is protected.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #11 on: April 20, 2008, 09:16:01 PM »
How much do you think Cutler takes?  What about Coleman?  I have a good idea, so i wanna see how on point you are and if maybe you are BSing. 

What do you think the big difference HGH makes that steroids do not?  Steroids are what builds muscle right?  *this is a setup question so be careful with what you say*
no not come here with your promuscle arrogance and think you can question gh15.

yes, mother fucker, we hate on each other here,  but you are no better than us. we dont kiss ass, promote snake oil products, and we don front like our entire board is filled with quality physiques.

gh15 will most likely answer you and he will be, as he always is, 100% correct

now go suck a dick, DJ SANTOS OWNS YOU

the_swami

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: April 20, 2008, 09:29:08 PM »
HGH best used for building lean muscle and retaining lean muscle whilst dieting, IN COMBO with anabolics and Slin

RC up to 20 IU daily HGH off seasom
more pre contest
jay prob along those lines

TooPowerful4u

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: April 20, 2008, 11:12:21 PM »

yes, mother fucker, we hate on each other here,  but you are no better than us. we dont kiss ass, promote snake oil products, and we don front like our entire board is filled with quality physiques.

We shall see wont we...hes avoided it so far...

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #14 on: April 20, 2008, 11:22:48 PM »
We shall see wont we...hes avoided it so far...

you know why gh15 wont answer your question ? because it sound condensending to the god of hormones that give you his wizdom and truth with out asking for anything in return,,
the way i magine you in a gym is that 225lb fella at 5'9 that walks around at 8% bodyfat and saying to everyone between sets how he cant gain fat and immidiatlly lift his shirt to show his washboard abdominals with that are sucked in right,,,all that while claiming to never touch growth and only use aas before competition,,,i also imagine you as a guy that will say he neevr skiped a meal in 7 years......

this is why you wont get answetr from me but if you look good enough in this threas someone answered it already and his name start and end with SWAMI

i really dont like answer qyestions that come to test gh15,,everything i say here is a result of self tested and touching the topest of the top (read this sentence again many times)
fallen angel

AVBG

« Reply #15 on: April 20, 2008, 11:33:17 PM »

Will, just to let you know Flex did a while back post on this board (around about the time they were setting up the MD board- probably in attempt to lure posters) unfortunately he skirted around tough questions which doesn't impress anyone. Flex does the same thing on MD despite the internet's highest concentration of nuthuggers that post there.

My impression of Flex was someone who opted the easier route and when it went to shit (as it more often did) he wouldn't/didn't take any responsibility for his actions..

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #16 on: April 21, 2008, 01:15:06 AM »
Flex was/is a drug user.  He say's he's natural(see the above myostatin gene post) yet in the same breath he still takes 300 mgs of Deca/wk now for HRT.  Who uses Deca for HRT?   Shouldn't the doctor be prescribing test?  Why would he need it with genetic blessing. ::)  Anyways he's a pussy with a pussy kidney.  He used a ton of drugs (if not more than the others) and trained like shit.  Had he trained like ronnie, he wouldn't have blown out his kidneys by using such high amounts.  He's always been an ego guy, that's why he destroyed the second kidney he got from the 1st transplant.  He should have added HGH and Slin years ago and used less anabolics if he wanted to stay in the game.  The formula has changed a lot since 93.  To try and chase these guys on aas alone is like banging your head against the wall. 
\

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #17 on: April 21, 2008, 02:30:46 AM »
Flex was/is a drug user.  He say's he's natural(see the above myostatin gene post) yet in the same breath he still takes 300 mgs of Deca/wk now for HRT.  Who uses Deca for HRT?   Shouldn't the doctor be prescribing test?  Why would he need it with genetic blessing. ::)  Anyways he's a pussy with a pussy kidney.  He used a ton of drugs (if not more than the others) and trained like shit.  Had he trained like ronnie, he wouldn't have blown out his kidneys by using such high amounts.  He's always been an ego guy, that's why he destroyed the second kidney he got from the 1st transplant.  He should have added HGH and Slin years ago and used less anabolics if he wanted to stay in the game.  The formula has changed a lot since 93.  To try and chase these guys on aas alone is like banging your head against the wall. 
Isnt the Deca used on Flex because it is known to used as a treatment of kidney disiease?
And the disorder he has does not stop once you get a new set of kidneys,even his new ones are on tenderhooks and could go at any moment, plus any ones in the future..
AAS did not cause this , he has Focal Segmental Glomerulosclerosis , and to those that think he is lazy maybe his kidneys had somthing to do with his energy levels not being like your average persons?

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #18 on: April 21, 2008, 02:35:08 AM »
Will, just to let you know Flex did a while back post on this board (around about the time they were setting up the MD board- probably in attempt to lure posters) unfortunately he skirted around tough questions which doesn't impress anyone. Flex does the same thing on MD despite the internet's highest concentration of nuthuggers that post there.

My impression of Flex was someone who opted the easier route and when it went to shit (as it more often did) he wouldn't/didn't take any responsibility for his actions..

Ok.  :)

But there is still all the other guys that wont come here and post because of the crap thats chucked at them..

Guys like Disgusted , its great that he comes here , lots of knowledge and he likes a joke to.Got to give credit Milo as well, but imagine if more would give up there time and could help with training,supplements,diets and chemical support  ;D

Tombo

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: April 21, 2008, 02:48:55 AM »
very cool info, appreciate it gh15, you're a godsend to the boards!

Beener

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: April 21, 2008, 03:38:02 AM »
Flex was/is a drug user.  He say's he's natural(see the above myostatin gene post) yet in the same breath he still takes 300 mgs of Deca/wk now for HRT.  Who uses Deca for HRT?   Shouldn't the doctor be prescribing test?  Why would he need it with genetic blessing. ::)  Anyways he's a pussy with a pussy kidney.  He used a ton of drugs (if not more than the others) and trained like shit.  Had he trained like ronnie, he wouldn't have blown out his kidneys by using such high amounts. He's always been an ego guy, that's why he destroyed the second kidney he got from the 1st transplant.  He should have added HGH and Slin years ago and used less anabolics if he wanted to stay in the game.  The formula has changed a lot since 93.  To try and chase these guys on aas alone is like banging your head against the wall. 

Oh are you and Flex' kidnies tight? Did the kidneys tell you this? Or did you just pull it out of your ass.

jason armstrong

• Getbig IV
  • Riverview Trailer Park St Louis MO
« Reply #21 on: April 21, 2008, 04:40:29 AM »

they are on less shit than you and look better.

jason armstrong

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: April 21, 2008, 04:41:20 AM »

grow up man.

jason armstrong

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: April 21, 2008, 04:45:41 AM »
c'mon man you know that wheeler had a genetic kidney problem ! ;D ::)

Wheeler did a lot of shit....lots of it.

cutler looks like hell because he is on so much HGH in between contests
Jay bridges with large amounts of GH in between shows on small cycles of AAS then really gears up for a show...
anavar
EQ
winstrol
he loves sustanon as well

he stopped insulin a few years ago....

AVBG

« Reply #24 on: April 21, 2008, 04:49:50 AM »
Ok.  :)

But there is still all the other guys that wont come here and post because of the crap thats chucked at them..

Guys like Disgusted , its great that he comes here , lots of knowledge and he likes a joke to.Got to give credit Milo as well, but imagine if more would give up there time and could help with training,supplements,diets and chemical support  ;D

Those other guys you're referring to have delicate egos..once they realize that this site is primarily G&O they'll be a lot better off....anyway what can they really offer? info like 20 sets per bodypart@ 10 reps per set?
Seriously, if they can't handle a bit of heat and have nothing worthwhile to contribute why bother to post here?