Author Topic: There is something about Canderel (arificial sugar) that is "fishy"  (Read 744 times)

Stark

• Getbig V
I can only report what I have found out this year dieting.
1) My weight lost stooped for a while over the 4 Month and I even increased some weight but my diet did not change and I also did Cardio
So what happen?
I started quenching my "thirst" for sugar with Canderel the artificial sugar most of us us.
It came to the point were I had to use 4 little packets for one Tee just so it's sweet enough for me.
After having a chat with the older guys in my gym (these are all guys that have been all their life into Powerlifting and know a thing or two on dieting) one said (and I don't know if I can believe this) that the body doesn't know any difference from sugar to artificial sugar  :-\

However when I stopped taking Canderel I went straight back into fatlos mode.

Kinda makes me think.

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
Re: There is something about Canderel (arificial sugar) that is "fishy"
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2008, 03:05:43 AM »
You took to much of this canderel stuff. Just be very moderate with sugar and sweets all together.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2008, 03:15:56 AM »
You took to much of this canderel stuff. Just be very moderate with sugar and sweets all together.

Yes I was just under the impression that it CANNOT hurt the diet

Rampage

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2008, 10:53:45 AM »
canderel ? you from South AFrica ?

bigdarksnake

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2008, 09:05:44 PM »
I think its because it causes a decrease in insulin sensitivity. This should decrease a low carb, or low gi diet's effectiveness.