Author Topic: Tribute To Squadfather.  (Read 11527 times)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
Re: Tribute To Squadfather.
« Reply #100 on: April 20, 2008, 10:16:41 AM »
  "Squadfather" lost the argument. 50 posts latter and we are still waiting for the confirmation that he has 18" arms.

Or he could bench in excess of 350 pounds , he said he would verify his claims if I posted one single pic , I posted 2 and crushing his claims I'm 150 pounds , I enjoy exposing him as many before me as all talk.

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #101 on: April 20, 2008, 10:17:53 AM »
He's not doing anything thats the whole point , I post a full body shot he will post nothing. because he can't and never could the irony is he bitches and moans about fake claims all day long yet he's right there with them .

This is the case. SF really is out for more jerk-off material...constantly asking for photos from everyone.
Chris Hanson would have a field day with Dave, but nobody can lure the fatty out of his basement to catch him.

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #102 on: April 20, 2008, 10:18:51 AM »
I don't get it.  From his pics Squadfather looks like he not only has 18+ arms but also could bench 350 without much trouble.  It's not like he's 190 lbs claiming to bench 350.  I think some of you are pissed that he calls you on your bullshit.  Why lie about anything, much less on the internet?  Just be honest with yourself and others.  Life will go much better for you.

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #103 on: April 20, 2008, 10:19:22 AM »
He's not doing anything thats the whole point , I post a full body shot he will post nothing. because he can't and never could the irony is he bitches and moans about fake claims all day long yet he's right there with them .

dude i agree with you. humour me and the board by posting a shot. will stand by you mate. people will see you made the challenge and stuck by it. shows u have balls. shows the sf never posted his vids or pics.

and if he does post a pic or vid and can do it fair play. if he cant he look slike a twat.

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #104 on: April 20, 2008, 10:21:29 AM »
owned now put up of shut up Dave.  ;)

That could be your wife for all we know. Just post a real pic, you have been here forever, I don't understand the reluctance to post a pic.
E

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: April 20, 2008, 10:23:14 AM »
I don't get it.  From his pics Squadfather looks like he not only has 18+ arms but also could bench 350 without much trouble.  It's not like he's 190 lbs claiming to bench 350.  I think some of you are pissed that he calls you on your bullshit.  Why lie about anything, much less on the internet?  Just be honest with yourself and others.  Life will go much better for you.

His arms are 18 easily and a 350 bench would be a piece of cake for him. The point is ND had a chance to get him to post the proof and he posted a pic of his socks. Wtf is that about?
E

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: April 20, 2008, 10:26:54 AM »
That could be your wife for all we know. Just post a real pic, you have been here forever, I don't understand the reluctance to post a pic.

I did post a real pic , the pic was about how much I weighed , the whole point was I met his demands and he reneged I never expected him to post verification I just enjoyed exposing his fear. and I could careless what people think of my physique especially not on a bodybuilding message board .

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: April 20, 2008, 10:29:23 AM »
His arms are 18 easily and a 350 bench would be a piece of cake for him. The point is ND had a chance to get him to post the proof and he posted a pic of his socks. Wtf is that about?

I don't doubt his arms are 18" they're fat and lacked definition , development and separation so its just a number and the 350 bench maybe he could do it I could actually care less but his reluctance gives one pause and I did ' get him ' he said I was 150 pounds I proved him wrong .

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: April 20, 2008, 10:30:31 AM »
I did post a real pic , the pic was about how much I weighed , the whole point was I met his demands and he reneged I never expected him to post verification I just enjoyed exposing his fear. and I could careless what people think of my physique especially not on a bodybuilding message board .
This could have been a legendary thread. You had a very easy way to get him to post a video of him pressing 350 pounds and a pic of his arms being 18 inches. Personally I believe Squadfather as do most people on here, but so many of his haters want to see new pics and a he offered a video as well. I just don't get why you wouldn't post a pic of yourself. You never said you were built like a pro, so I figured it would be a no-brainer to post one up, but whatever.
E

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: April 20, 2008, 10:32:06 AM »
This could have been a legendary thread. You had a very easy way to get him to post a video of him pressing 350 pounds and a pic of his arms being 18 inches. Personally I believe Squadfather as do most people on here, but so many of his haters want to see new pics and a he offered a video as well. I just don't get why you wouldn't post a pic of yourself. You never said you were built like a pro, so I figured it would be a no-brainer to post one up, but whatever.

The whole point is this is NOT about me , its about him and his claims. thats the point.

Ruffneck

• Getbig III
« Reply #110 on: April 20, 2008, 10:36:39 AM »
To be fair why dont ND and SF just stick up some real photos and be done with lol. SF pics of a reflection due to not having any friends to hold a camera and take a photo are a poor illustration(he should get some random person off the street to take a pic of him if he is "Billy no pals and he can prize himself off his PC") and ND should just get some photos up there too rather than taking a calf shot and some wonderful looking scales.
That way its all said and done aint it ;)

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #111 on: April 20, 2008, 10:40:16 AM »
To be fair why dont ND and SF just stick up some real photos and be done with lol. SF pics of a reflection due to not having any friends to hold a camera and take a photo are a poor illustration(he should get some random person off the street to take a pic of him if he is "Billy no pals and he can prize himself off his PC") and ND should just get some photos up there too rather than taking a calf shot and some wonderful looking scales.
That way its all said and done aint it ;)

I don't recall asking for your opinion.  Until I do, STFU and stay out of things that don't concern you.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: April 20, 2008, 10:43:03 AM »
I don't recall asking for your opinion.  Until I do, STFU and stay out of things that don't concern you.
;D
E

Ruffneck

• Getbig III
« Reply #113 on: April 20, 2008, 10:43:34 AM »
Nice one.

if i want to hear an arsehole i would have farted too but u beat me too it with that awesome post, congratulations.

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: April 20, 2008, 10:50:12 AM »

That wasn't funny the first hundred times you posted it  ::)

Sassyclassywoman

• Getbig II
« Reply #115 on: April 20, 2008, 11:54:09 AM »
Again you've claimed your arms are 18" and yet provided NO proof what so ever , you also claimed a bench in excess ( I believe ) of 350 again with NO proof what so ever and lets entertain your arm is 18" inches it very well may be but is it a muscular well defined 18" NO from your pic its clearly evident you need to do cardio but you're one of those guys who find comfort in spouting out numbers when they mean nothing in the sport of bodybuilding  ;) but hey if you're a power lifter more power to you but lets not act like you have an impressive physique

and typical squad move when questioned about said claims deflect onto the person who is questioning , this isn't about me , I'm not making claims I can't back up  ;) and me skinny? compared to you yes lol but still over 200 pounds.

It's obvious that Squad's just trying to keep his life as private as permits, being the getbig god that he is.  ::)

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: April 20, 2008, 11:56:46 AM »
It's obvious that Squad's just trying to keep his life as private as permits, being the getbig god that he is.  ::)

Plenty of people know a lot about him. You seem to know a lot for a broad with 20 posts.
E

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #117 on: April 20, 2008, 11:59:47 AM »
i have seen guys MUCH smaller than dave bench press 405.. so 350+ really isnt out of the question

Sassyclassywoman

• Getbig II
« Reply #118 on: April 20, 2008, 12:01:09 PM »
Plenty of people know a lot about him. You seem to know a lot for a broad with 20 posts.

I'm just a bored college girl with alot of time on my hands..  When I'm not studying I follow the boards.  I've observed getbig since October.

CigaretteMan

• Getbig III
  • Yum, yum, give me some!
« Reply #119 on: April 20, 2008, 12:10:33 PM »

How clever. I wonder how the sewer-people get internet connections. This ape, obviously low-class, uneducated and unintelligent, beats his chest and believes that he can tell people what to do. Sorry, buddy, but you're so pathetic that you resort to trying to exert authority on an internet message board, and that in itself rules out the possibility that you are anything other than trailor trash.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #120 on: April 20, 2008, 12:17:52 PM »
  How clever. I wonder how the sewer-people get internet connections. This ape, obviously low-class, uneducated and unintelligent, beats his chest and believes that he can tell people what to do. Sorry, buddy, but you're so pathetic that you resort to trying to exert authority on an internet message board, and that in itself rules out the possibility that you are anything other than trailor trash.
oh brother, u've been on getbig how long?!  :-\

Atleast 4-5 years...
follow the arrows

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: April 20, 2008, 12:18:33 PM »
hahahahhahaa, i run some errands for a few hours and just like i thought, 7 posts by Narcissistic Diety melting down and doing everything but..................... ........................ posting a picture, i own the pink slip to his mind. ;D

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #122 on: April 20, 2008, 12:21:19 PM »
hahahahhahaa, i run some errands for a few hours and just like i thought, 7 posts by Narcissistic Diety melting down and doing everything but..................... ........................ posting a picture, i own the pink slip to his mind. ;D
whats the challenge here?
follow the arrows

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: April 20, 2008, 12:22:49 PM »
whats the challenge here?
for Narc Diety to stop being a pussy and to post a picture of himself.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #124 on: April 20, 2008, 12:45:02 PM »

That wasn't funny the first hundred times you posted it  ::)

yeah seriously pandamonium's "cyber bullying" of posters with small post counts is quite lame and pathetic

E
E