Author Topic: Tribute To Squadfather.  (Read 11529 times)

CigaretteMan

• Getbig III
  • Yum, yum, give me some!
Tribute To Squadfather.
« on: April 20, 2008, 06:15:47 AM »
  Ha ha...this guy has a problem with Squadfather. He made a video proving that he truly has 18" seriously embarassing Squadfather. ;D He shouldn't have challenged. :P

www.youtube.com/watch?v=QKsAOp_ifDQ

Stu

• Getbig IV
  • Faggotry˛
Re: Tribute To Squadfather.
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2008, 06:18:43 AM »
Nice to see new fresh material here on getbig.

::)

I repeat:  ::)

windsor88

• Getbig IV
  • Victim of the Drug War
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2008, 06:20:42 AM »

No shit

CigaretteMan

• Getbig III
  • Yum, yum, give me some!
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2008, 06:42:37 AM »

This has been posted? Well, I'm new here. Still pretty funny, though... :)

Stu

• Getbig IV
  • Faggotry˛
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2008, 06:51:08 AM »

Maybe one day I shall bestow upon you my forgiveness.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2008, 07:52:21 AM »
epic decade old material. :o

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2008, 07:55:08 AM »

epic classic owning  ;) hey you're arms are the same size where's your proof?

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2008, 07:56:48 AM »
epic classic owning  ;) hey you're arms are the same size where's your proof?
:D

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #8 on: April 20, 2008, 07:58:12 AM »

And in other news the light bulb has been invented by Edison...........

But still classic shit....  ::)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: April 20, 2008, 08:01:01 AM »
:D
Thats proof? of what ? I don't see a taper measurer around that arm that pic proves one thing , your fear .

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: April 20, 2008, 08:02:43 AM »
Thats proof? of what ? I don't see a taper measurer around that arm that pic proves one thing , your fear .
hahahahaha, my arms are bigger than Croatch's head in that shot sweetie no offense to him because he is a big boy as well, why don't you post up your picture, skinny?

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: April 20, 2008, 08:10:44 AM »
hahahahaha, my arms are bigger than Croatch's head in that shot sweetie no offense to him because he is a big boy as well, why don't you post up your picture, skinny?

Again you've claimed your arms are 18" and yet provided NO proof what so ever , you also claimed a bench in excess ( I believe ) of 350 again with NO proof what so ever and lets entertain your arm is 18" inches it very well may be but is it a muscular well defined 18" NO from your pic its clearly evident you need to do cardio but you're one of those guys who find comfort in spouting out numbers when they mean nothing in the sport of bodybuilding  ;) but hey if you're a power lifter more power to you but lets not act like you have an impressive physique

and typical squad move when questioned about said claims deflect onto the person who is questioning , this isn't about me , I'm not making claims I can't back up  ;) and me skinny? compared to you yes lol but still over 200 pounds.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: April 20, 2008, 08:15:02 AM »
Again you've claimed your arms are 18" and yet provided NO proof what so ever , you also claimed a bench in excess ( I believe ) of 350 again with NO proof what so ever and lets entertain your arm is 18" inches it very well may be but is it a muscular well defined 18" NO from your pic its clearly evident you need to do cardio but you're one of those guys who find comfort in spouting out numbers when they mean nothing in the sport of bodybuilding  ;) but hey if you're a power lifter more power to you but lets not act like you have an impressive physique

and typical squad move when questioned about said claims deflect onto the person who is questioning , this isn't about me , I'm not making claims I can't back up  ;) and me skinny? compared to you yes lol but still over 200 pounds.
provide ONE POST where i've ever claimed to be a bodybuilder with an awesome physique and i swear to God i'll send you 1,000 bucks and why don't you post a picture proving you're over 200 pounds and in good condition?

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: April 20, 2008, 08:18:14 AM »
provide ONE POST where i've ever claimed to be a bodybuilder with an awesome physique and i swear to God i'll send you 1,000 bucks and why don't you post a picture proving you're over 200 pounds and in good condition?

Again where is the proof of your 18" arm and your excess of 350 bench? and again this is NOT about me stop deflecting put up or shut up.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: April 20, 2008, 08:19:49 AM »
Again where is the proof of your 18" arm and your excess of 350 bench? and again this is NOT about me stop deflecting put up or shut up.
i've posted pictures, now it's your turn, post up one shot of yourself and i'll provide a picture with a tape measure around my arm, stop being a scared pussy and post it up.

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #15 on: April 20, 2008, 08:21:07 AM »
provide ONE POST where i've ever claimed to be a bodybuilder with an awesome physique

If one reads between the lines in every challenge post you make, they can see that you claim to be someone great in the gym.
You seek satisfaction in shit like this...

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #16 on: April 20, 2008, 08:21:56 AM »
i've posted pictures, now it's your turn, post up one shot of yourself and i'll provide a picture with a tape measure around my arm, stop being a scared pussy and post it up.

You have not posted pics with your 18" arm, nor videos of a youtube link benching 350+.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: April 20, 2008, 08:22:45 AM »
If one reads between the lines in every challenge post you make, they can see that you claim to be someone great in the gym.
You seek satisfaction in shit like this...
again show me ONE POST saying that i'm an absolute monster in the gym or that i'm a bodybuilder with an awesome physique and i'll send you 1,000 bucks.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: April 20, 2008, 08:23:13 AM »

Always looking to make deals  ::) you made claims that you haven't lived up to , you love to harp on on other peoples claims but offer nothing in the way of validation of your own , lead by example  ;) we're all waiting Dave.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: April 20, 2008, 08:23:56 AM »
again show me ONE POST saying that i'm an absolute monster in the gym or that i'm a bodybuilder with an awesome physique and i'll send you 1,000 bucks.

Ok we get it you didn't make those claims , no back up the claims you did make  ;)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: April 20, 2008, 08:25:26 AM »
Always looking to make deals  ::) you made claims that you haven't lived up to , you love to harp on on other peoples claims but offer nothing in the way of validation of your own , lead by example  ;) we're all waiting Dave.
like i said, i've posted 4 pictures already, POST ONE PICTURE OF YOURSELF and i'll post the other stuff. :D

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #21 on: April 20, 2008, 08:25:41 AM »
NarcissticDiety.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: April 20, 2008, 08:28:23 AM »
like i said, i've posted 4 pictures already, POST ONE PICTURE OF YOURSELF and i'll post the other stuff. :D

Again this is NOT about me and your claims aren't contingent on mine , stop deflecting and prove your arm is 18" and your bench is in excess of 350 pounds .  ;) if you can post the other stuff which you claim whathas prevented you from doing so thus far?  ;)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: April 20, 2008, 08:30:17 AM »
Again this is NOT about me and your claims aren't contingent on mine , stop deflecting and prove your arm is 18" and your bench is in excess of 350 pounds .  ;) if you can post the other stuff which you claim whathas prevented you from doing so thus far?  ;)

i'm just gonna assume you're too afraid to post a picture and that you're 156 pounds of skinny/fat.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: April 20, 2008, 08:32:37 AM »
i'm just gonna assume you're too afraid to post a picture and that you're 156 pounds of skinny/fat.

Yawn , old tired squad deflection in full effect , let's see that 350 bench and that 18" arm Dave  ;)