Author Topic: Tribute To Squadfather.  (Read 11528 times)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
Re: Tribute To Squadfather.
« Reply #25 on: April 20, 2008, 08:33:14 AM »
Yawn , old tired squad deflection in full effect , let's see that 350 bench and that 18" arm Dave  ;)
just as soon as you post ONE PICTURE of yourself. :D

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #26 on: April 20, 2008, 08:36:35 AM »
Again this is NOT about me and your claims aren't contingent on mine , stop deflecting and prove your arm is 18" and your bench is in excess of 350 pounds .  ;) if you can post the other stuff which you claim whathas prevented you from doing so thus far?  ;)

Spot on.....meanwhile as the world turns...

...this thread gives SF a chance (as if he doesn't ever have the chance?) to postwhore and catch up to Bluto's post count. ::)

CigaretteMan

• Getbig III
  • Yum, yum, give me some!
« Reply #27 on: April 20, 2008, 08:38:24 AM »
  The only thing I see in the picture "Squadfather" posted is an overweight man. It is impossble to asses how big his arms are. Unless he provides evidence that his arms are indeed 18" or over, then the gentleman in the video I posted has clearly publicly humiliated "Squadfather".

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #28 on: April 20, 2008, 08:52:33 AM »
just as soon as you post ONE PICTURE of yourself. :D

owned now put up of shut up Dave.  ;)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: April 20, 2008, 08:57:16 AM »
owned now put up of shut up Dave.  ;)
sorry man but we need to see full body shots.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: April 20, 2008, 08:58:32 AM »

yeah I thought so  ;) you're proven wrong on two accounts I never expected you to be a man of your word Dave but your dumb ass is still owned.  ;)

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: April 20, 2008, 08:59:41 AM »

It's amazing how classic these ownings by Squadfather are..  ND, this man drove you to waste time taking pictures of yourself, posting them and getting all riled up over a few stupid comments.  Who cares what anyone looks like?  This board has very little to do with bodybuilding now a days.

Guys, let bygones be bygones..  Damn, this guy doesn't have to do much to own everyone here..

"1"

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: April 20, 2008, 09:01:03 AM »
It's amazing how classic these ownings by Squadfather are..  ND, this man drove you to waste time taking pictures of yourself, posting them and getting all riled up over a few stupid comments.  Who cares what anyone looks like?  This board has very little to do with bodybuilding now a days.

Guys, let bygones be bygones..  Damn, this guy doesn't have to do much to own everyone here..

"1"
hahahhahahhaa, exactly, then to top it all he posts pictures of his sock clad feet and one calf. ;D

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: April 20, 2008, 09:01:19 AM »

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: April 20, 2008, 09:01:28 AM »

"1"

Squad didn't ' riled ' me up I was willing to work with him he asked for proof I provided it , if he was a man of his word he'd follow the leader , but fear prevents him . I called his bluff and he folded .

CigaretteMan

• Getbig III
« Reply #35 on: April 20, 2008, 09:01:59 AM »

"1"

On any other board he would have been banned on day 1 for trolling and baiting.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: April 20, 2008, 09:02:57 AM »
::) calling for someone to be banned=you're out of material and you're beaten.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: April 20, 2008, 09:03:19 AM »
hahahhahahhaa, exactly, then to top it all he posts pictures of his sock clad feet and one calf. ;D

Again you claimed I was 154 pounds proven wrong , and I posted a glimpse of my build the point still stands you asked for it I showed , now typical Squad move all talk  ;)

I own you round boy.

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: April 20, 2008, 09:04:06 AM »
then why don't you stay there?

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: April 20, 2008, 09:05:17 AM »
Again you claimed I was 154 pounds proven wrong , and I posted a glimpse of my build the point still stands you asked for it I showed , now typical Squad move all talk  ;)

I own you round boy.
hahahahaha, you proved nothing, you posted a picture of someone's feet and one calf, what are you afraid of? ::)

CigaretteMan

• Getbig III
« Reply #40 on: April 20, 2008, 09:05:59 AM »
  calling for someone to be banned=you're out of material and you're beaten.

Beaten at what? I just made a statement of fact. Are you denying that you're a troll?

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: April 20, 2008, 09:06:45 AM »
 Beaten at what? I just made a statement of fact. Are you denying that you're a troll?
yes i am, i say you're the troll.

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #42 on: April 20, 2008, 09:06:49 AM »

Fucking pathetic. >:(

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: April 20, 2008, 09:07:34 AM »
 Can you please stop posting these pictures in my thread? What? Isn't 12 noon on Sunday a little too early to be trolling?

hahaha what a fag.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: April 20, 2008, 09:07:45 AM »
hahahahaha, you proved nothing, you posted a picture of someone's feet and one calf, what are you afraid of? ::)

I was counting down to the excuses , did you see the post it note? marked today's date , time and your screen name?  ;)

again I thought so Dave you're all talk and nothing more , lol bench in excess of 350 lol

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: April 20, 2008, 09:07:56 AM »
Fucking pathetic. >:(
what's pathetic about it? "narcissistic diety" is the one who is too afraid to post his picture not me.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: April 20, 2008, 09:08:40 AM »
I was counting down to the excuses , did you see the post it note? marked today's date , time and your screen name?  ;)

again I thought so Dave you're all talk and nothing more , lol bench in excess of 350 lol
hahahahhaa, more cowardice and fear, are you going to post a picture of yourself or not? feet and one calf pics don't count. :D

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: April 20, 2008, 09:09:22 AM »
what's pathetic about it? "narcissistic diety" is the one who is too afraid to post his picture not me.

Dave this isn't about me ! you're trying you're hardest to avoid the real topic , your claims . lets see them put up of shut up.

CigaretteMan

• Getbig III
« Reply #48 on: April 20, 2008, 09:09:57 AM »
hahaha what a fag.

I am secure in my sexuality, so I don't need to be trolling the boards by posting pictures of hot lesbo sex to prove myself. BTW, I have reported you to the mods, both for spamming and impoper conduct.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: April 20, 2008, 09:10:11 AM »
hahahahhaa, more cowardice and fear, are you going to post a picture of yourself or not? feet and one calf pics don't count. :D

more deflection and excuses ( yawn ) keep trolling Dave you're good at that.