Author Topic: Is a man who watches his diet like a girl a real man?  (Read 5579 times)

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Is a man who watches his diet like a girl a real man?
« Reply #50 on: April 21, 2008, 03:01:04 AM »
I grew up in a home where we ate clean 5 or 6 days a week and than we had one day where we just cut lose and ate whatever we wanted.  Naturally I have carried this on to my adult life and I feel it has served me well.  Watching what you eat doesn't mean eating salads all day,  fuck that.

Determinator

• Getbig IV
« Reply #51 on: April 21, 2008, 03:02:33 AM »
We all know that women need to watch what they eat because they aren't as intelligent as men and need to find a man to take care of them, and then make that man happy, so if a woman wants to have a good life she better watch what she eats. What about men? I am not talking about dieting for contests, just in general. You know the type, the guy who won't eat certain things, is always on a diet etc. That is pretty feminine, no?
LOL! This is a superb evaluation of women. Keep this up and you'll land in the getbig *Big 6!*

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
« Reply #52 on: April 21, 2008, 03:52:59 AM »
I agree that there are some stupid women out there... But are you seriously going to come out and tell me that vagina's in general are make women stupid?   iF anything...  vagina's make us smarter...   Even the dumbest women aren't all that stupid.  They know what power a pussy has over men and use it to manipulate their thoughts and feelings...  But... if you truly think that a vagina makes a woman unintelligent,  you probably are being manipulated by one right now... and don't even know it.

Determinator

• Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: April 21, 2008, 04:28:15 AM »
I agree that there are some stupid women out there... But are you seriously going to come out and tell me that vagina's in general are make women stupid?   iF anything...  vagina's make us smarter...   Even the dumbest women aren't all that stupid.  They know what power a pussy has over men and use it to manipulate their thoughts and feelings...  But... if you truly think that a vagina makes a woman unintelligent,  you probably are being manipulated by one right now... and don't even know it.
Nobody thinks that a vagina makes a women unintelligent, just evil. They put a price on their often overly used pussys and most men are suckers and put them on pedestals, lavishing them etc. Women then think that they have a hold over men. This defies the fundemantal objective of women. No woman likes a sap who chases them and will do anything for them. They think that they do, initially, probably due to all of the romantic, knight in shinning armour crap that they or their parents/friends have read about, but they soon turn into manipulative bitches and try to use the man for what she can, ie "WHAT CAN HE PROVIDE FOR ME?" Women are just not worth it. Most of the time you find that the pussy wasn't worth it in the end. IE, you can wind and dine a women, finally get her in the sack and she's as unimaginative as can be, or are just not worth the effort (and money spent getting her there). Personally, i have a pretty decent success rate with pulling women. I know that they are just manipulative bitches that use their overly used pussys to hook in the sucker dudes. I just try and get my end away with the minimul fuss, and then on to the next one. It works good for me.

Bast175

« Reply #54 on: April 21, 2008, 04:49:03 AM »
Nobody thinks that a vagina makes a women unintelligent, just evil. They put a price on their often overly used pussys and most men are suckers and put them on pedestals, lavishing them etc. Women then think that they have a hold over men. This defies the fundemantal objective of women. No woman likes a sap who chases them and will do anything for them. They think that they do, initially, probably due to all of the romantic, knight in shinning armour crap that they or their parents/friends have read about, but they soon turn into manipulative bitches and try to use the man for what she can, ie "WHAT CAN HE PROVIDE FOR ME?" Women are just not worth it. Most of the time you find that the pussy wasn't worth it in the end. IE, you can wind and dine a women, finally get her in the sack and she's as unimaginative as can be, or are just not worth the effort (and money spent getting her there). Personally, i have a pretty decent success rate with pulling women. I know that they are just manipulative bitches that use their overly used pussys to hook in the sucker dudes. I just try and get my end away with the minimul fuss, and then on to the next one. It works good for me.

a good white brother like daddywaddy knows how to work the hoes

just look good , look lean and get as many as you feel like it. the key is looking the part not buying your way in

Determinator

• Getbig IV
« Reply #55 on: April 21, 2008, 04:53:39 AM »
a good white brother like daddywaddy knows how to work the hoes

just look good , look lean and get as many as you feel like it. the key is looking the part not buying your way in
You miss the point. With women, the good physique, looking lean, good etc are ALL factors that enter the equation at the start (although remember: we read and hear that women don't go for looks, yeah right?) . HOWEVER, after a few months the novelty of the above soon wears off and they start to think of what you can provide for them (as if they are worth it??). IE, how much cash you've got. Women love money like bees like honey. Always have and it always comes down to that with them.

Bast175

« Reply #56 on: April 21, 2008, 05:26:35 AM »
You miss the point. With women, the good physique, looking lean, good etc are ALL factors that enter the equation at the start (although remember: we read and hear that women don't go for looks, yeah right?) . HOWEVER, after a few months the novelty of the above soon wears off and they start to think of what you can provide for them (as if they are worth it??). IE, how much cash you've got. Women love money like bees like honey. Always have and it always comes down to that with them.

why do you want to keep a woman for a few months? best to fulfill your fantasies with a hoe quickly as possible because like all chicks they turn on you. why would an idiot try to keep a woman for months? its like 50 percennt of the population spending monkey to keep a pet dog or a cat, whats the point, people love control and feel lonley i guess but thats that but same with women. unless you cant diet or have any motivation to workout then you are screwed if you are a fatasss. are you a fatass is that why you cling to women for months and try to devise a plan to keep them for a long time? you are a fool

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #57 on: April 21, 2008, 05:27:43 AM »
Yes absolutely. Caring about what you look like is vain and feminine.
$

Bast175

« Reply #58 on: April 21, 2008, 05:29:35 AM »

it gets the hoes

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #59 on: April 21, 2008, 05:30:55 AM »
it gets the hoes

That's debatable.
$

Tombo

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: April 21, 2008, 05:48:44 AM »

god forbid that..

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: April 21, 2008, 05:58:11 AM »

We all know that women need to watch what they eat because they aren't as intelligent as men and need to find a man to take care of them, and then make that man happy, so if a woman wants to have a good life she better watch what she eats.
What about men? I am not talking about dieting for contests, just in general. You know the type, the guy who won't eat certain things, is always on a diet etc. That is pretty feminine, no?

;D

and no, watching your diet just means you are driven to achieve your goals. its unisex

Determinator

• Getbig IV
« Reply #62 on: April 21, 2008, 07:11:03 AM »
why do you want to keep a woman for a few months? best to fulfill your fantasies with a hoe quickly as possible because like all chicks they turn on you. why would an idiot try to keep a woman for months? its like 50 percennt of the population spending monkey to keep a pet dog or a cat, whats the point, people love control and feel lonley i guess but thats that but same with women. unless you cant diet or have any motivation to workout then you are screwed if you are a fatasss. are you a fatass is that why you cling to women for months and try to devise a plan to keep them for a long time? you are a fool
Who clings to women for months?? Who gets lonely without a chick??
Have you quoted the correct post?
You obviously have serious trouble interpreting the written word, or perhaps you are just thick and can't read at all. Either way, come back when you have a smidgen of intelligence.

technokc

• Getbig IV
  • Official member Getbig 300!!
« Reply #63 on: April 22, 2008, 06:42:37 PM »
I believe it was the great GH 15 in another post talking about the fact that women need to be told they do not look good, that they are overweight, etc.  This, in my own experience, I have found to be true as well.  If you want a good woman who looks good and is not going to cheat on you or fuck you over you simply cannot fawn over her, no matter how hot she is.  This is not to say you should call your girl a fat whore on a regular basis but if your girl is eating unhealthy you need to point it out to her right away, "should you be eating that?"  This will lead her to having self doubt which will only lead to her being the best she can be for you and only you.

Bast175

« Reply #64 on: April 22, 2008, 06:45:46 PM »
Who clings to women for months?? Who gets lonely without a chick??
Have you quoted the correct post?
You obviously have serious trouble interpreting the written word, or perhaps you are just thick and can't read at all. Either way, come back when you have a smidgen of intelligence.

harold falcon=owns 100% intelligence

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #65 on: April 22, 2008, 07:20:30 PM »
harold falcon you would be proud of me broseph...im banging a hot little high school chick.. ;D

JosephineD

• Getbig II
  • Josephine cPT, Sports/Fitness Model, Competitor
« Reply #66 on: April 22, 2008, 09:57:05 PM »
We all know that women need to watch what they eat because they aren't as intelligent as men and need to find a man to take care of them, and then make that man happy, so if a woman wants to have a good life she better watch what she eats. What about men? I am not talking about dieting for contests, just in general. You know the type, the guy who won't eat certain things, is always on a diet etc. That is pretty feminine, no?

LOL- keep eating at Burger King as see how "masculine" you'll look with a soft round belly next to my steak & veggie 6-pack during during competition season ! ! !

BTW-
J

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: April 22, 2008, 09:57:50 PM »
LOL- keep eating at Burger King as see how "masculine" you'll look with a soft round belly next to my steak & veggie 6-pack during during competition season ! ! !

BTW-
shut up hoe i eat what i want

JosephineD

• Getbig II
« Reply #68 on: April 22, 2008, 10:00:00 PM »
shut up hoe i eat what i want

Then go eat you hulk  ! ! !
J

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: April 22, 2008, 10:00:58 PM »
Then go eat you hulk  ! ! !
fine.. I WILL !!!   ;D ;D

JosephineD

• Getbig II
« Reply #70 on: April 22, 2008, 10:02:08 PM »
fine.. I WILL !!!   ;D ;D

And don't hate when I eat just as big as a steak as you and still stay thin... and still not need a man to take care of me...hehehe
The hoe has spoken
J

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: April 22, 2008, 10:03:26 PM »
hoe i will wreak that pretty little vagina if you talk like that again !

JosephineD

• Getbig II
« Reply #72 on: April 22, 2008, 10:04:31 PM »
hoe i will wreak that pretty little vagina if you talk like that again !

You wouldn't fit
J

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: April 22, 2008, 10:06:09 PM »
damnit josephine, first you call me a hulk and tell me to eat, now your tellin me ive got a huge cock...

FUCK

that better not be yoursexy little body in the avatar

>:(

;D

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #74 on: April 22, 2008, 10:07:27 PM »
LMAO  you mean the "guys" on here who call dudes with 38" waists "fat"? ::)
Yes you are fat , hope this helps  :D

And I eat alot but dont have a 38inch plus waist , you are just lazy hope this helps yet again  :-*