Author Topic: Is a man who watches his diet like a girl a real man?  (Read 5581 times)

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
Is a man who watches his diet like a girl a real man?
« on: April 20, 2008, 09:49:38 AM »
We all know that women need to watch what they eat because they aren't as intelligent as men and need to find a man to take care of them, and then make that man happy, so if a woman wants to have a good life she better watch what she eats. What about men? I am not talking about dieting for contests, just in general. You know the type, the guy who won't eat certain things, is always on a diet etc. That is pretty feminine, no?
E

bigmc

• Getbig V
Re: Is a man who watches his diet like a girl a real man?
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2008, 09:51:35 AM »
We all know that women need to watch what they eat because they aren't as intelligent as men and need to find a man to take care of them, and then make that man happy, so if a woman wants to have a good life she better watch what she eats. What about men? I am not talking about dieting for contests, just in general. You know the type, the guy who won't eat certain things, is always on a diet etc. That is pretty feminine, no?

gay as fuck

hope that helps
T

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2008, 09:51:49 AM »
very feminine. Nothing worse than a guy going to a steakhouse and ordering a "chef salad".  ::)

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2008, 10:01:42 AM »

i'm checking my pussy for warts right now...
carpe` vaginum!

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2008, 10:03:47 AM »
If eating a lot makes you more of a man, then there are a lot of manly women out there.

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
  • I'm too sexy for my shirt!!!
« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2008, 10:07:42 AM »
very feminine. Nothing worse than a guy going to a steakhouse and ordering a "chef salad".  ::)

About as ghey as not pigging out on chicken wings, bbq ribs and beer every sunday... I mean, what kind of f@qq0+ will skip a bbq because "he" is watching "his" figure... oh brother ::)

alejandro_torres

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2008, 10:15:25 AM »
If eating a lot makes you more of a man, then there are a lot of manly women out there. ONLYME IS THE MAN!

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2008, 10:16:56 AM »

LMAO  you mean the "guys" on here who call dudes with 38" waists "fat"? ::)

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #8 on: April 20, 2008, 10:17:43 AM »
I eat pretty much whatever I want. Pizza, burgers, steak, fried stuff, bbq, beer.

The only thing I'm sure to avoid is sugary stuff like regular soda, icecream and cakes.

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #9 on: April 20, 2008, 10:18:15 AM »
About as ghey as not pigging out on chicken wings, bbq ribs and beer every sunday... I mean, what kind of f@qq0+ will skip a bbq because "he" is watching "his" figure... oh brother ::)

hahaha this is true

only thing I avoid nowadays is fast food. Anything else is good.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #10 on: April 20, 2008, 10:35:11 AM »

you're a lean guy

you don't watch what you eat?

E
E

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: April 20, 2008, 10:53:36 AM »
you're a lean guy

you don't watch what you eat?

E

Yeah I do. Not sure I have the metabolism to get fat though. I am sure if I ate fast food all the time I would be but my weight doesn't change a whole lot. I was just more curious about other peoples opinions on the matter.
E

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #12 on: April 20, 2008, 11:05:14 AM »
IF YOUR  NOT PACKING A LOT OF MUSCLE AND YOUR NOT A PURE ECTO OR MESO THEN YOU WOULD BE FOOLISH TO NOT "WATCH WHAT YOU EAT"

jetpower

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: April 20, 2008, 11:06:11 AM »
I watched Oreos go from the plate to my mouth last night.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: April 20, 2008, 11:10:08 AM »
IF YOUR  NOT PACKING A LOT OF MUSCLE AND YOUR NOT A PURE ECTO OR MESO THEN YOU WOULD BE FOOLISH TO NOT "WATCH WHAT YOU EAT"

Calm down Lee, and turn off your caps. I was actually talking to the adults here Candizzle. You are 18 so looking good is the only thing that matters to you right now, that's normal though. You will be going on spring breaks, spending every night trying to find a new bitch(you still with the colored broad?) who at that age only cares what you look like, so of course an 18 year old thinks that way. I am talking about being a man here, not a kid. No offense.
E

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: April 20, 2008, 11:11:08 AM »
I watched Oreos go from the plate to my mouth last night.
who eats oreos off of a plate?

you must be the kind of guy who grabs three or for cookies at takes a half hour to eat them.   and then you "stuffed".  ;D

if your gonna eat junk, EAT JUNK.  ggive me the whole tray of oreos and a big glass of strawberry milk and a trash can for the extra black pieces (cuz you know i make them "triple stuffed" )  ;D

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: April 20, 2008, 11:12:11 AM »
Calm down Lee, and turn off your caps. I was actually talking to the adults here Candizzle. You are 18 so looking good is the only thing that matters to you right now, that's normal though. You will be going on spring breaks, spending every night trying to find a new bitch(you still with the colored broad?) who at that age only cares what you look like, so of course an 18 year old thinks that way. I am talking about being a man here, not a kid. No offense.

Even if you don't care what you look like, you should still watch what you eat for health reasons.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: April 20, 2008, 11:12:50 AM »
i eat like shit once a day. my other meals are too filling to allow for junk food.  

i dont watch what i eat, but i make sure im getting enough quality nutrients to grow properly

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: April 20, 2008, 11:14:21 AM »
Even if you don't care what you look like, you should still watch what you eat for health reasons.

True dat.
E

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #19 on: April 20, 2008, 11:14:44 AM »
Yes, epic display of willpower to not eat what you wanna eat, and be consistent about it. What's girly about that?
follow the arrows

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: April 20, 2008, 11:16:00 AM »
Yes, epic display of willpower to not eat what you wanna eat, and be consistent about it. What's girly about that?

Stop dear HairDor, do not destroy their delusional group party.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: April 20, 2008, 11:18:32 AM »

After filming Copland and gaining weight for the role Sylvester Stallone said he had reached an epiphany about the way he watched his diet and referred to himself as being feminine all those years. You saying he was wrong? Besides, middle eastern food sucks, so of course you have an easy time dieting.
E

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: April 20, 2008, 11:21:41 AM »

yes i agree with sylvester
last night me and my dad combined ate a total of 28 beef ribs.
 ;D

once you start eating more food, youll adapt..  and the fat laying will slow way down.  i happen at all.

the  thyroid adjusts with calorie intake..it just takes a few weeks.   d some cardio in the transition period. youll be fine.
 :)

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #23 on: April 20, 2008, 11:24:58 AM »

Stop dear HairDor, do not destroy their delusional group party.
lol, bast raises a good point.. pletny of fat fuckin women out there who dont watches their diet, does that make them more manly?  :-\

After filming Copland and gaining weight for the role Sylvester Stallone said he had reached an epiphany about the way he watched his diet and referred to himself as being feminine all those years. You saying he was wrong? Besides, middle eastern food sucks, so of course you have an easy time dieting.
And Stallone is supposed to be the epitomy of 'manliness' exactly why? cuz he starred in Rocky?

What's so manly about being indulgent? Cuz you'll be able to sell yourself as one who cares not about how he looks? Maybe working out is also a girly endeavour then?  ;D
follow the arrows

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: April 20, 2008, 11:26:02 AM »
lol, bast raises a good point.. pletny of fat fuckin women out there who dont watches their diet, does that make them more manly?  :-\

well yes actually i would call them more manly 4sure