Author Topic: God and Guns  (Read 1104 times)

w8tlftr

• Getbig V
  • I ♥ ( o Y o )
God and Guns
« on: April 20, 2008, 09:02:17 PM »
Large numbers of Americans tote guns because they’re assertive, self-reliant citizens, not docile subjects of a permanent governing class. The Second Amendment is philosophically consistent with the First Amendment, for which I’ve become more grateful since the Canadian Islamic Congress decided to sue me for “hate speech” up north. Both amendments embody the American view that liberty is not the gift of the state, and its defense cannot be outsourced exclusively to the government.

http://article.nationalreview.com/?q=Y2RjNzdlMjczZmU0MDdiZDVhMzY0ZmFiZTRlZDJjZDc=

War-Horse

• Getbig V
Re: God and Guns
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2008, 09:22:11 PM »
What'll you do when the gov trys to pull your guns in the name of "National Crisis".   Standing in a food line with others going WTH??

I hope theres a mutiny on this ship at some point... 8)

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2008, 09:51:05 PM »

I hope theres a mutiny on this ship at some point... 8)

The Freedom March is a start!  ;D

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2008, 09:55:24 PM »
What'll you do when the gov trys to pull your guns in the name of "National Crisis".   

Well, hopefully the chances of that happening drop once the current administration is out.  In any case, nobody's getting my guns....

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2008, 10:14:49 PM »
The Freedom March is a start!  ;D

I hope its a huge success.  Even just to shove it in bushs face that we need major changes.

www.BrinkZone.com

• Getbig III
  • This Thing On?
« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2008, 07:36:30 AM »
What'll you do when the gov trys to pull your guns in the name of "National Crisis".   

Not national, but post Katrina: